Questions about xmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. When colossus transforms does it make noise? or is it completely silent?
2. does colossus spit liquid metal?
3. how far can nightcrawler teleport?
4. does rogue absorb 100% of power?
5. how strong is wolverine?
6. are storms powers magic?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

1. We don't know.
2. Maybe. We don't know.
3. Several miles iirc.
4. Only if she holds on long enough, iirc, though don't remember for sure.
5. Not sure.
6. Depends on your definition.

Dum Dum Dugan
some times yes, other times no. But I would go with the no noise at least on normal human level, maybe some one like DD and Wolverine would hear it.

I never thought of that perhaps, but I feel unlikely.

It was originally only 2 miles, but he during his death teleportedf like 100 miles.

I dont get what you mean here.

Berserker or non berserker, it make s big differences.

nope.

KingD19

1. During some of his earlier appearances when they were pushing his whole, bio-force expanding out and causing the change. Sometimes they described it crackling and stuff. But nowadays they don't say it makes sound, if it does though I'd compared it to the movies when it made clanky noises as each band formed.

2. He's never spit before in metal form that I'm aware of....and while all his other bodily fluids are comparative to liquid metal, maybe his spit isn't. Then again, maybe it is, I'll just say it's a 50/50 chance.

3. Usually, Kurt ported 2 miles east/west, 3 miles north/south, and 2-3 miles straight up. But when he saved hoped, he didn't port 100 miles, he ported roughly 585 miles. And considering he was tired from porting people all day, and had a robot arm through his chest...I guess it unlocked something he'd been holding back. It shows that he's had the potential to go vast distances....but his fear probably limited him all those years.

4. PR's right, if Rogue can hold on long enough, she can take most, or all of your power...just ask Ms. Marvel.

5. He's in the low superhuman range, goes up slightly when he's berseker and pushing his body to it's limit though.

6. Her powers might seem magical at times, but she's a mutant....so the answers usually no. But again, like PR said, it depends on your definition, the people in her village thought it was magic.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by KingD19

3. Usually, Kurt ported 2 miles east/west, 3 miles north/south, and 2-3 miles straight up. But when he saved hoped, he didn't port 100 miles, he ported roughly 585 miles. And considering he was tired from porting people all day, and had a robot arm through his chest...I guess it unlocked something he'd been holding back. It shows that he's had the potential to go vast distances....but his fear probably limited him all those years.

5. He's in the low superhuman range, goes up slightly when he's berseker and pushing his body to it's limit though.

I thought it was farther, but could not remember.

Im talking about wolverine part here

correct, however it does not slightly go up, it greatly increases.

KingD19
He ported from like, Las Vegas, Nevada...to San Fransisco, California.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by KingD19
He ported from like, Las Vegas, Nevada...to San Fransisco, California.
true

the ninjak
In Uncanny Xmen 300 Kurt teleported many many miles away just with the knowledge of the co-ordinates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.