Cross Genre Voting Thread #15

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
State your vote and give a brief (or detailed if you wish) reason why you think it's a good match. Don't even try voting more than once. Also I'll be looking for sock votes so don't even try it.

Voting ends at Six PM (central) on Tuesday or when one nomination attains ten votes.

Here are the options:

Machamp vs Colossus

Megaman vs Cyborg

Shikamaru vs Robin in Gotham

Wrath (FMA) vs X-23

Dark Schneider vs Classic Dr Strange

Foxhound vs Weapon X

My vote goes to Dark Schneider vs Classic Dr Strange because I think we've had plenty Low Meta and Low Herald type matches but no Trans/Skyfather matches so far. I like variety.

Colossus-Big C
Machamp vs Colossus

TheTyrant
Dark Schneider isn't a good choice. The reason is that there are no correct English translations for the manga.

Black bolt z
Foxhound vs. wep X

King Kandy
I'm going to vote Strange vs Schneider because i'm the one who nominated it.

McNasty996
I vote wrath vs x-23 because I would like to see
how wraths swordsmanship and eye to 23'
healing factor and speed

Blair Wind
Voting Shikamaru vs Robin in Gotham

Bentley
Wrath vs X-23.

Q99
Foxhound vs Weapon X

Endless Mike
Foxhound vs. Weapon X because Astner would probably troll the Dark Schneider thread

Stoic
Going with Wrath vs X-23

Astner
Machamp vs. Colossus

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Foxhound vs. Weapon X because Astner would probably troll the Dark Schneider thread
With that segment you're, ironically, troll baiting.

Endless Mike
Just stating the facts

iceman24567
Wrath vs X-23

Astner
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Just stating the facts
No, you're troll baiting. Now drop it.

illadelph12
Foxhound Vs. Weapon X is my vote (considering it was my idea). I think it has the potential to be a very good debate given all that each side brings to the table, plus the Metal Gear series has a very large fanbase here on KMC so the support should be very strong (and I emphasize 'should' because, oddly enough, the game forum debaters have strangely been absent from this thus far).

I am also, however, interested in the Dark Schneider verse Dr. Strange Match. I've heard a lot about Dark Schneider but have never read the manga. It could be educational if done properly.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by illadelph12
Foxhound Vs. Weapon X is my vote (considering it was my idea). I think it has the potential to be a very good debate given all that each side brings to the table, plus the Metal Gear series has a very large fanbase here on KMC so the support should be very strong (and I emphasize 'should' because, oddly enough, the game forum debaters have strangely been absent from this thus far). I support Ill

Wei Phoenix
Foxhound vs Weapon X.

Omega Vision
Foxhound vs Weapon X wins with 6 votes. Runner up is Wrath vs X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.