Fantastic 4 vs 4 from DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Reed
Sue
Johnny
Ben

Vs

Mr. Terrific
Black Canary
Hawkman
Aquaman

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
DC.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
DC.

Care to explain how?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Care to explain how?

Team 2 is very well suited against FF.

Canary cry takes out Reed, Aquaman deals with Sue (telepathy), Hawkman punches Ben's lights out with Claw of Horus, T-Spheres gas / electrocute Johnny...

Bouboumaster
I say FF wins this because of three things:

1- Teamwork: Reed Richards is a great field leader, and the team isn't just a normal team, they are a family, elvoving together not only as a team, but also as husband/wife/brother-in-law/best friend.

2- Reed Richards: Terrific is good, but when it comes to "pulling plot device out of his ass", no earth based character do it as great as Reed Richards. The dude is a genius "possibly" only matched by Doctor Doom in science, and is probably peerless in physics. Great builder also, having built some crazy, crazy devices (Anti-Galactus Suit, Celestial gun, etc.) Also, it's important to take note that even if they are way below the level of intelligence of Reed, all members of the FF are intelligent: Sue is a scientific herself and Ben was a frigging space ship driver.

3- Fire power: How's the team 2 will stop Thing and most importantly, Invisible Woman? It could be argue, but Sue Storm, if pissed, might be able to solo the field.

If Hawkman has the claw, things would be more difficult, but I say that FF wins 10/10.

-Pr-
Hawkman and Canary could stop Thing.

There's still Aquaman's telepathy to worry about, and Holt is as smart if not smarter as any member of the FF bar Reed.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hawkman and Canary could stop Thing.

There's still Aquaman's telepathy to worry about, and Holt is as smart if not smarter as any member of the FF bar Reed.

Without the claw, I see Ben winning without any trouble against Hawkman. Also, he can thunderclap Canary away.

As for the telepathy, it's a major problem, but I don't see Reed falling to it, and as long as Sue isn't taken, it won't matter a lot for the issue of the fight.

And Holt is probably >> any members of the FF bar Reed, but the problem with that, is that the FF have Reed. And Holt, even if he's brillant, just don't play in the same ballpark.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Without the claw, I see Ben winning without any trouble against Hawkman. Also, he can thunderclap Canary away.

As for the telepathy, it's a major problem, but I don't see Reed falling to it, and as long as Sue isn't taken, it won't matter a lot for the issue of the fight.

And Holt is probably >> any members of the FF bar Reed, but the problem with that, is that the FF have Reed. And Holt, even if he's brillant, just don't play in the same ballpark.

his mace is still strong enough to hurt him.

he could possibly thunderclap, but i don't see it ko'ing her unless it's close distance.

reed doesn't have prep, though, nor the time to whip up some gadget that can win them the fight.

reed is immune to telepathy?

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by -Pr-
his mace is still strong enough to hurt him.

he could possibly thunderclap, but i don't see it ko'ing her unless it's close distance.

reed doesn't have prep, though, nor the time to whip up some gadget that can win them the fight.

reed is immune to telepathy?

His mace is strong enough to hurt him, but Ben is strong enough to drop him with a good punch in the face.

The thunderclap can at the very least distract here, and at best bfr here.

Reed hasn't prep, but the fact that he's the most brillant man on the field, combined with the fact that he's an accomplished field leader, combined that his team has the best (by far) teamwork here gives an important advantage to his team, because he'll be better that Holt at using the environment with maximum effects.

Reed is naturally resistant to tp, probably due to the fact that he's a super genius.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.