Darkseid vs Gladiator, Vulcan, Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Johnny Sorrow
Darkseid.

Black bolt z
They definitly put up a fight but yeah...darkseid takes this.

TheTyrant
What is Darkseid going to do to Vulcan?

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by TheTyrant
What is Darkseid going to do to Vulcan?

Shove his fingers through his skull. What's Vulcan going to do to Darkseid?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Shove his fingers through his skull. What's Vulcan going to do to Darkseid?

How is Darkseid going to catch him? Vulcan can hurt Darkseid with Seid's own blasts.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by TheTyrant
How is Darkseid going to catch him? Vulcan can hurt Darkseid with Seid's own blasts.

First he catches him, then he punches him. Very simple.

-Pr-
I'd be very surprised if Vulcan could affect the Omega. I can't see it happening, tbh.

Omega Vision
The only time I can ever recall energy manipulation applied on the Omega Force was when Desaad used Highfather's staff as a siphon. Brushing past the fact that the staff likely only worked due to its intimate connection with the Source in that very same instance it was shown how bad of an idea it is to try to steal the OE:
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Superman_Batman_042_10.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Superman_Batman_042_11.jpg
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/Superman_Batman_042_12.jpg

If the God of Torture isn't evil and vile enough to contain its power then Vulcan won't be able to either.

Bouboumaster
It depends which version of Darkseid is used. Either he completly destroy the team, or Black Bolt and Gladiator can solo his ass. Darkseid is an inconstant character. Not like Thanos, who is a bad ass ever since he was created.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
It depends which version of Darkseid is used. Either he completly destroy the team, or Black Bolt and Gladiator can solo his ass. Darkseid is an inconstant character. Not like Thanos, who is a bad ass ever since he was created.
If that were true then what's the reason for all the Thanosi retcons? vin

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Omega Vision
If that were true then what's the reason for all the Thanosi retcons? vin

Maybe it wasn't retcon but things planned long before?

Omega Vision
Maybe it wasn't retcon but things planned long before?
Do you have any evidence to support that they weren't just a series of stop-gap measures to address low showings?

Bouboumaster
Do you have any evidence to support that they weren't just a series of stop-gap measures to address low showings?

Do you have any evidence to support that they were just retcons?

BattleMage
Team ftw

Omega Vision
Do you have any evidence to support that they were just retcons?
I wasn't aware I needed to prove that a retcon was a retcon. no expression

Find an interview where it says something like "Oh yeah going back five years I wanted for Thanos to look like a pussy so I could use it as a means to introduce the concept of the Thanosi"

iceman24567
Darkseid

Bouboumaster
I wasn't aware I needed to prove that a retcon was a retcon. no expression

Find an interview where it says something like "Oh yeah going back five years I wanted for Thanos to look like a pussy so I could use it as a means to introduce the concept of the Thanosi"

Just like finding an interview saying "Yo, this shit was so planned since that happen, we so owned you, dudes!"

Bentley
Originally posted by Black bolt z
They definitly put up a fight but yeah...darkseid takes this.

This.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'd be very surprised if Vulcan could affect the Omega. I can't see it happening, tbh.

In a neutral universe Vulcan would control them more often than not imo, his energy control is not unlimited but has a very wide range of effects. I wouldn't count on Vulcan controlling them every time.

Stoic
I really think that this team would beat Darkseid into dust. Just imagine Blackbolt whispering into one ear, and blowing his brains out the other side of his head, while Gladiator swoops in and punches his headless body to Mars, while Vulcan sits back for Lulz.

Omega Vision
Just like finding an interview saying "Yo, this shit was so planned since that happen, we so owned you, dudes!"
So you don't have proof then? Cool.

Bouboumaster
So you don't have proof then? Cool.

But you also don't have proofs that the clones were just for the retcons.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Stoic
I really think that this team would beat Darkseid into dust. Just imagine Blackbolt whispering into one ear, and blowing his brains out the other side of his head, while Gladiator swoops in and punches his headless body to Mars, while Vulcan sits back for Lulz. Black bolts not gonna get close enough to darkyAnd even if he does he could probably best him in h2h.And no PIS darky would beat glads just like he should be supes.That leaves vulcan would would probably try to manip the omega beams and die a horrible and painful death.

-Pr-
But you also don't have proofs that the clones were just for the retcons.

Generally "that was a clone" is the same thing as "that was a dream". It generally means a retcon, unless you can prove the writer set out to make it a clone in the initial issue.

Stoic
Black bolts not gonna get close enough to darkyAnd even if he does he could probably best him in h2h.And no PIS darky would beat glads just like he should be supes.That leaves vulcan would would probably try to manip the omega beams and die a horrible and painful death.

How do you figure? How can Darkseid be in 3 places at once?

Black bolt z
How do you figure? How can Darkseid be in 3 places at once? He doesn't need to be to beat these three.if you needed to be in more then one pace at a time to beat someone then I don't see how people thought void could take the JLA.

Stoic
He doesn't need to be to beat these three.if you needed to be in more then one pace at a time to beat someone then I don't see how people thought void could take the JLA.

Void and Darkseid are two different characters, I'm not sure that the JLA could contain him if he were going all out, Void would kill many of their members as fast as you could blink.

Black Bolt doesn't really have to be anywhere near an opponent to blast them into the atmosphere. Think about it for a second, Gladiator has reduced a planet to rubble with a few punches, Black Bolt has the power to level mountains with a whisper, Vulcan is an omega level energy manipulator, and was able to survive Black Bolts scream at close range, this can be considered a physical tanking feat.

How does Darkseid win?

Black bolt z
By being stronger?Like I said before darky can probably melee glads.A whisper might hurt him but he can probably knock BB out with a few energy blasts and punches and OE for vulcan which he might try to manip but it will still kill him.

Stoic
By being stronger?Like I said before darky can probably melee glads.A whisper might hurt him but he can probably knock BB out with a few energy blasts and punches and OE for vulcan which he might try to manip but it will still kill him.

Your theory seems a little sketchy, Gladiator should be able to do just fine in a battle with Darkseid, he's much faster for one, Gladiator could even hold him while Black Bolt scolds him him on a cosmic level, and Vulcan amps the attack with his own power. I just don't see how Darkseid would even get the upper hand if this team was out for blood.

Just keep in mind that Gladiator rarely holds back in fights, unlike the guy that he was created after. On average this team should beat the mess out of him. not just that, but Vulcan may be able to stop the Omega's from working.

-Pr-
Darkseid has fast reflexes, so i don't see Gladiator being able to blitz him. He's done fine with Superman in the past when it came to blitzing.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
Generally "that was a clone" is the same thing as "that was a dream". It generally means a retcon, unless you can prove the writer set out to make it a clone in the initial issue.
Pretty much. Starlin didn't like how other writers treated his character so he concocted the Thanosi.

Black bolt z
Your theory seems a little sketchy, Gladiator should be able to do just fine in a battle with Darkseid, he's much faster for one, Gladiator could even hold him while Black Bolt scolds him him on a cosmic level, and Vulcan amps the attack with his own power. I just don't see how Darkseid would even get the upper hand if this team was out for blood.

Just keep in mind that Gladiator rarely holds back in fights, unlike the guy that he was created after. On average this team should beat the mess out of him. not just that, but Vulcan may be able to stop the Omega's from working. But they're not out for blood.If they were i'd give the win to the team.but OP said nothing about bloodlust or no CIS.Thus BB will only uses whispers and glads won't blitz.

Sr J-Bieb
If that were true then what's the reason for all the Thanosi retcons? vin Thanos' first appearance was a clone. And all the Thanosi were badasses except the Kazar one (who beat the shit out of Nate and Hulk), who was weakened at the time.

Stoic
But they're not out for blood.If they were i'd give the win to the team.but OP said nothing about bloodlust or no CIS.Thus BB will only uses whispers and glads won't blitz.

Yea because Gladiator always tippy toes up to his opponents, and gives them a gansta kiss, and Vulcan is so nice that before every fight he hands out tasty chocolates, and flowers. They are all aware of what the others can do. As such they fight to the best of their abilities.

BobbyD
I think the 3some has enough to take him out, or at least KO him.

Together, they should be able to take a few out of 10.

Black bolt z
Yea because Gladiator always tippy toes up to his opponents, and gives them a gansta kiss, and Vulcan is so nice that before every fight he hands out tasty chocolates, and flowers. They are all aware of what the others can do. As such they fight to the best of their abilities. Fight to their best =/= fighting out of character.Its not in character in BB to use more then a whisper.But thats for fear of killing them and against darkseid given that hes given prior knowledge i'm not sure...but glads also doesn't use blitz very much in character either.TBH most heroes fight like idiots.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Darkseid.

MONSTAR
Team stomps. Gladiator by himself would beat darkseid.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by MONSTAR
Team stomps. Gladiator by himself would beat darkseid.
yodawg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.