Storm versus Jin from Yuyu Hakusho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe

Who will win?http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/4762/1215756-storm_marker_sketch_in_color_by_portela.jpg

versus

http://youkaiyume.gcis.biz/Jin2.jpg

They start 1 mile apart.

Q99
I think lightning would be a problem for him, plus she does larger scale wind work.

My money's on Storm.

marwash22
Jin is much faster than her and he'd negate all her wind attacks, doesn't matter how large a scale they are on. Ligthning may be a problem, not sure if he'd be able to put up the wind-wall fast enough.

I'm going with Jin.

KingD19
Jin was a mid-high level A-Class demon by the end of the series. Storm would have problems if he went all out.

If she does win, it's because he's joking around.

Q99
We didn't really see him fight at that level though, only when he was at the Dark Tournament.

KingD19
True, but it was stated he was at that level. So it's safe to assume any attacks he had were much stronger, because there's a huge gap between Class B and Class A.

Q99
So, Dark Tournament Jin, Storm wins, class A Jin, Jin wins?

NemeBro
Jin was a high Class A or a low S I think.

That makes him stronger than guys like Toguro, by alot, who I would argue could crush Storm.

marwash22
Oy, i just noticed the starting distance. With that much of a gap, she could make cold and whatnot which would slow him down.

KingD19
We actually do see Jin fighting at A Class levels, during the Three Kings tournament arc. He wins though.

RLAAMJR.
I think Storm would be tagged as a high class "S" in that series.

KingD19
No she wouldn't. You think Storm would be high end everything in every series, simply not true.

marwash22
lol, Storm would get one-shotted by Kuwabara, her durbility is lacking.

RLAAMJR.
Storm shoots a gigantic lightning strike to Jin and Kuwabura at the same time

NemeBro
Holy shit, a mile?

She MIGHT be able to kill him at that distance.

KingD19
A mile away, he's plenty fast enough to close that distance in a hurry, while surrounded by a wall of wind.

Q99
A wall of wind won't stop one of her big lightning bolts.

I got quite a lesson in how much uber stuff she can do in the other threads, Storm's really powerful.

KingD19
Yeah, not saying she's isn't, but conjuring that stuff up takes time, and what's her accuracy like against humanoid targets with Jin's speed?

marwash22
the mile away thing is a big factor. It only takes her seconds to whip up an ice storm and iirc, Jin has issues with cold.

Endless Mike
Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.