My oppinion on a role misplaced..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theForcegoeson
Don't think I'm in the right thread or whatever here, I'm totally new to these things. Though I just wanted to throw out an oppinion I had about who I reall thought shoulda played the role of the mature Anikan Skywalker... I been thinking about it today for some reason. I think I was reading something about starwars.... I totally and absolutely have no doubt in my mind that if George Lucas would have checked out some other reletively unknowns at the time and he would have thought about it..(and I wish I could have messaged him to sway him in this direction).. that Heath Leger would have owned the role of the young Darth Vader. He's got the height, acting ability is defenitely there.. can play destraught, torn, angsty without being whiney like Hayden was( that sorta ruins it for you when the thin line between Angsty/torn and cry babyish and boyish is crossed. I believe that Heath could have had it. Plus he's got the accent already, he's got the height as I've said... just perfect in my book for that role looking back.

Lord Lucien
If he had done that, his life wouldn't have led to the Dark Knight. And no amount of Heath Ledger would have saved the prequel movies from George Lucas' maniacal wrath.

Mshinu
What is done is done. We`ll just have to accept that young Vader was a little crybaby.

Slash_KMC
To me, Anakin Skywalker and Darth Vader are not the same character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.