Spider-man vs Swift

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Fight on New York.

Peter has two hours prep.

Stoic
Bentley I swear if you make another thread I'm going to complain to the administrator, I made two threads, and was blocked from making anymore, it stated some crap telling me that I appeared to be spamming the site, like I was trying to launch a DDOS attack (Denial of Service Attack). So in order to prove that I wasn't attempting to hack the site, and shut down the DHCP, DNS, and WINS server, I can't make anymore threads for the rest of the day. It's not a problem to me, but I find it quite odd that you can launch thread after thread. Why am I telling you this??? I just wanted to put it out there, and you seemed like the perfect person to dump this shyt on.

stick out tongue

Bentley
Yeah, I'm that person big grin

I don't know exactly how it works for you, but normally you can only put about three new topics each hour or two, I just happen to be around here much more often than I should ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.