Your heist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
You want a bank or armor car robbed.

You can have up to 6 people and they have to be Human.

CIS is on so that means you cannot pick Punisher because he wouldn't rob anyone etc...

Pick your crew, who would it be and why?

Placidity
I assume no Superpowers or superhuman skills/stats etc?

1. Jason Bourne

Explanation not needed I believe. Pretty much the best the human race has to offer, in the context of realism.

2. Ethan Hunt

Lets be real here, Banks and Armored cars is child's play for this IMF agent. Backed with major experience and skills

3. Neil McCauley (Heat/Robert De Niro)

For his experience in robberies. He has done both a bank and armored vehicles.

4. Danny Ocean

For his brains. Could probably think of a way to do this with minimal violence.

5. Lex Luthor

For his brains, which is way overkill. But also for funding, supplying equipment, buying information etc. Heck, this billionaire has enough to pay off all the guards lol.

6.Marv Merchants (Home Alone)

Just for laughs, probably the guy they use as a decoy lol.

But seriously, this topic is way too easy. There are many other alternatives that could pull this off easily, heck probably solo.

The Nuul
Jason Bourne and Ethan Hunt, wouldnt rob a bank because its not in their character.

"CIS is on so that means you cannot pick Punisher because he wouldn't rob anyone etc..."

The picks would have to be with in character (CIS).

And yes Human level only.

Placidity
Well Jason Bourne when he was an assassin would.

And Ethan would too if his wife was kidnapped as in MI3.

Otherwise...

- Jason in the Italian Job

- Kirill from Bourne Supremacy would be just as good.

jaden101
Clyde Shelton (Law abiding citizen): The man is a genius when it comes to criminal activity.

Will think of the rest later.

Placidity
^ Yea, but he is a bit of a psycho. I wouldn't want someone like that in my team, could be problems. But hey, he could probably pull it off by himself.

Impediment
This isn't a movie discussion.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.