Robots Rule the day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Cyborg Supes + Rings + the command of all Alpha Lantern
His Partners in Crime -Eradicator (Peak) and Amazo (peak) and Ultron (Peak).

Please use actual feats for Amazo and He can not copy any more powers in this fight (trust me this clause is needed).

V.S.

Monarch
CIS free (for the following three)
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer

Bentley
Monarch solos?

Mindset
Monarch isn't soloing peak Amazo.

Amazo wins.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Monarch isn't soloing peak Amazo.

Amazo wins.

Peak Amazo means Worlogg Amazo?

iceman24567
Amazo solos

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
Peak Amazo means Worlogg Amazo? Yes
Originally posted by Mindset
Amazo wins.

Desaad
Peak Amazo means Timazo, which yeah means he has control over space/time.

Monarch was powerful, but in terms of the power he could actually bring to bear 1v1 he was on Superman's Prime's level, which puts him still at or below skyfather. His 'ultimate attack' destroyed a universe, fair, but I don't think he was actively operating at those levels (similar to Firestorm now being able to destroy a universe).

So Monarch/Timazo goes to Timazo. Cyborg Superman + Rings ALONE was allowing him to go toe to toe with 3 Superman-level foes (Powergirl, Supergirl and Superman) though he ultimately lost that one. Add in the Alpha Lanterns and Superman, Silver Surfer and Thor go down hard.

Eradicator and Ultron stand by and upgrade their software or something.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Desaad
His 'ultimate attack' destroyed a universe, fair, but I don't think he was actively operating at those levels (similar to Firestorm now being able to destroy a universe).
don't think it works that way bud

that would dredge up an enormous amount of cosmic events just cause they have similarities (i.e. imperiex and such)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.