Have you ever seen a Tall Gray Figure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
Seriously, ive had dreams. And lately my friends have remembered from when they were kids seeing a Tall Gray Figure pass by there house/door/stairs/bathroom. and i have had dreams of this odd tall gray figure, like in one of the dreams i was watching myself being born, and i turned to look out the hospital window and there was something out there looking at me and it brethed on the window and started writing something weird. but i acted as if i knew what he was writing. like i knew whatever it was, and it was normal....

all i know is i looked up "people seeing Tall Gray Figures" on google.
and the thing im scared of the most, came up.

The Mothman.
seriously. when i saw what came up every hair in my arms and legs stood on end, and i just stood there in awement.

i just think its a sign. i think that he had tried to contact me when i was younger. because i was about 7 when i had this dream, and when my friends saw this thing they were about 7. so i have been freaking over this, this is probally the wierdest thing i have ever experianced. and im like shaking now.

to be honest things like this generally dont scare me. but for some reason, The Mothman is the scariest thing i have ever encountered in my widespread horror repretwa...?

any imput?

Gates
You should try XBOX Live Kinect. It has been proven to reduce such supernatural phenomenon by 60%, as it is linked to Microsoft servers that allow us to always keep an eye on you. This system ensures your safety from the Mothman.

mikeydude
i love it how nobody but trolls and john posts in my threads....

Rogue Jedi
I had recurring dreams like this.....

Dave_97
I've seen a few.
http://www.grnrngr.com/monsters/pictures/zputties01a.jpg

steverules_2
Originally posted by Dave_97
I've seen a few.
http://www.grnrngr.com/monsters/pictures/zputties01a.jpg

So all mikey needs to do is call the power rangers

Dave_97
Originally posted by steverules_2
So all mikey needs to do is call the power rangers Damn Straight.

~Bun Bun~
Depends what you believe.

I believe in this kind of stuff.

Keep a log of your dreams... Maybe you'll find what you seek yes

Rogue Jedi
Dreams are nothing more than our imagination running wild.

~Bun Bun~
Anythings possible.

Rogue Jedi
Shaddap.

mikeydude
no expression

Just nevermind. I never said anything.

Rogue Jedi
Why? I just said I had dreams similar. Wanna hear?

you get thorns
Originally posted by mikeydude
no expression

Just nevermind. I never said anything.

Indeed.

jinXed by JaNx
unless bad things follow these dreams or visions i wouldnt worry

cruel jedi
lmao big grin

mikeydude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why? I just said I had dreams similar. Wanna hear?
Yes sir.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.