Maestro, Thor, Gladiator Vs Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Maestro, Thor, Gladiator Vs Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan

Kasper Gutman
Team 1 and easily if Thor gets pitted against Hal Jordan. Thor is a matchup nightmare for a green lantern.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Team 1 and easily if Thor gets pitted against Hal Jordan. Thor is a matchup nightmare for a green lantern.

tideoftime
I'd also go with Team 1. Their powersets are broader than Team 2's by quite a range, and even assuming a short-term stalemate between, say, Thor and Captain Marvel, and Diana getting someone lassoed, I see Team-1 getting the majority. T-2 can get some wins, but it'll be a rough going...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tideoftime
I'd also go with Team 1. Their powersets are broader than Team 2's by quite a range, and even assuming a short-term stalemate between, say, Thor and Captain Marvel, and Diana getting someone lassoed, I see Team-1 getting the majority. T-2 can get some wins, but it'll be a rough going...

Stoic
I can see another scenario playing out. Wonder Woman, and Hal beat Thor while Captain Marvel hangs with Gladiator long enough for there to be a mid air trouncing of Gladiator by the 3 of them. Maestro is a controlled bfr, until team 2 decides to move in and triple team him into FTW.

This one is a toss up. the only way double teams and triple teams wouldn't happen is for Maestro to quickly lunge at one of team two's members before what i said before happens.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.