sebastion shaw vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossulrage
sebastion shaw vs colossus fight in the streets of new york

KingD19
Colossus takes it.

SuperiorTech
Shaw

Kasper Gutman
I have to agree with Shaw taking it. Colossus is just a brick and that's a bad matchup against Shaw. I know Colossus can take a beating but Shaw's going to soak up enough hits to eventually get to knock out power.

the ninjak
Colossus slams the ground sending Shaw into the air. You can't move fast in the air.
Colossus grabs Shaw and restrains him until his energy depletes.
Then he walks into the Hudson River and suffocates Shaw to death.

KingD19
Yeah...Colossus knows how to handle Shaw, he's fought him for years. Just choke him out, or BFR him. Colossus can easily toss him several miles away with a Fastball Special.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah...Colossus knows how to handle Shaw, he's fought him for years. Just choke him out, or BFR him. Colossus can easily toss him several miles away with a Fastball Special.

He failed pretty bad when he was fighting that illusion of Shaw... just saying.

-Pr-
Colossus. He has experience fighting Shaw and I believe would know how to get around his powers, be it through bfr or some other means.

KingD19
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He failed pretty bad when he was fighting that illusion of Shaw... just saying.

He was extremely pissed off and not thinking clearly. Didn't he say he was made of rage during that fight? Either way, he was pissed off, and it was a mental attack, so whose to say it didn't go how Nova/Negasonic Teenage Warhead engineered it.

You and I both know a rational thinking Colossus will take a large majority.

StiltmanFTW
He was extremely pissed off and not thinking clearly. Didn't he say he was made of rage during that fight? Either way, he was pissed off, and it was a mental attack, so whose to say it didn't go how Nova/Negasonic Teenage Warhead engineered it.

You and I both know a rational thinking Colossus will take a large majority.

He said that during his fight with Orb, that was earlier. Nova and NTW were just psychic projections.

Even while choking him, he'd be feeding him with energy (OK I kinda made that up, choking could work stick out tongue). BFR is not an option, it's NYC, Shaw will just steal a car and get back to the fight.

KingD19
He said that during his fight with Orb, that was earlier. Nova and NTW were just psychic projections.

Even while choking him, he'd be feeding him with energy (OK I kinda made that up, choking could work stick out tongue). BFR is not an option, it's NYC, Shaw will just steal a car and get back to the fight.

Yeah, choking would work...or he could pull a Rogue and toss him into the East River. We both know Colossus can easily toss Shaw several miles without hitting him....he knows that, and that's the easiest way for him to win.

dmills
Why would Shaw allow Colossus to throw him? He'll just stand there.

snoopdogg
He failed pretty bad when he was fighting that illusion of Shaw... just saying. You're a funny dude.

KingD19
Originally posted by dmills
Why would Shaw allow Colossus to throw him? He'll just stand there.

Colossus is a much better fighter than Shaw, and as a judo practicioner, he's well versed in grappling.

And what do you mean stand there? Shaw doesn't start off anywhere near strong enough to resist Colossus in any way. It'll take a good beating before he gets near those levels.

dmills
Shaw actually is very good at h2h. Judo won't help him to "throw Shaw into the sky". It'll help him to slam Shaw onto the ground which is, you know, not good for Colossus.

KingD19
Shaw actually is very good at h2h. Judo won't help him to "throw Shaw into the sky". It'll help him to slam Shaw onto the ground which is, you know, not good for Colossus.

Shaw's good...but Colossus has been training in h2h since he was a teen, and training with Wolverine, Cyclops, masters in their art.

And he can just do a Fastball Special, or the movie version Fastball, which was kinda like a hammer throw.

Either way though, submission, choke-out, or BFR, Colossus wins.

colossulrage
i agree colossus just has to much going for him in the beggining of this fight

dmills
This is a fight with TWO active participants I'm assuming. So what would stop Shaw from Holding onto Colossus during a "fastball special"?

colossulrage
he has to much strength for shaw

jalek moye
Is it not possible to like break one of Shaw's limbs while he is at base or does it instantly toughen enough when the force is applied?

I don't mean punch him or anything, just Collosus grabbing and and snapping one?

-Pr-
This is a fight with TWO active participants I'm assuming. So what would stop Shaw from Holding onto Colossus during a "fastball special"?

Colossus' superior strength should be enough.

Stoic
The only way I see Peter winning is if he finds a way of luring Shaw into a freezer. Cold negates Shaw's power, unless this has been retconned.

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
The only way I see Peter winning is if he finds a way of luring Shaw into a freezer. Cold negates Shaw's power, unless this has been retconned.

So you don't see Shaw being choked or BFR'd? Despite Colossus momentous strength advantage, and the fact that the much weaker Rogue easily BFR'd him?

Stoic
So you don't see Shaw being choked or BFR'd? Despite Colossus momentous strength advantage, and the fact that the much weaker Rogue easily BFR'd him?

I don't know if I want to call it an inconsistency, due to the fact that She-Hulk once mistakenly punched Shaw, and was laid out for her efforts. honestly I don't know how to answer you, I do know that Storm put Shaw on ice, and it negated his kinetic charge though.

KingD19
Originally posted by Stoic
I don't know if I want to call it an inconsistency, due to the fact that She-Hulk once mistakenly punched Shaw, and was laid out for her efforts. honestly I don't know how to answer you, I do know that Storm put Shaw on ice, and it negated his kinetic charge though.

What I'm saying is, Shaw has no defense against a choke...his base strength(the average strength he stays at from his routine of amping) is nowhere near Colossus, so he shouldn't be able to do anything while the russian gets him in a lock.

Also, Colossus threw Wolverine several thousand feet straight up, so fast that he caught a ship nearing orbit. He can easily BFR Shaw by grabbing onto him and throwing as hard as he can.

colossulrage
colossus should easily be able to snap a limb off

Dum Dum Dugan
What I'm saying is, Shaw has no defense against a choke...his base strength(the average strength he stays at from his routine of amping) is nowhere near Colossus, so he shouldn't be able to do anything while the russian gets him in a lock.

Also, Colossus threw Wolverine several thousand feet straight up, so fast that he caught a ship nearing orbit. He can easily BFR Shaw by grabbing onto him and throwing as hard as he can.

Shaw strength is not the only thing that increases, so does his speed. Shaw is not stupid nor unskilled. He also can amp his powers simply by stomping on the ground. It going to be way harder then your making it sound.

when has he ever tried this on an opponent? also Shaw who actaully posses superhuman speed could do the same thing, he easily strong enough.

KingD19
You're making Shaw sound like his regular levels are Class 100 like Colossus' are....they aren't.

And Colossus has fought Shaw before, he knows that hitting him will only make him stronger, and he's not stupid enough to try and pound him until he finds what his overload limit is. He saw Rogue dump Shaw in a lake, which took him out of the fight. He can just grab Shaw and toss him a couple hundred miles away.

Dum Dum Dugan
Colossus is a much better fighter than Shaw, and as a judo practicioner, he's well versed in grappling.

And what do you mean stand there? Shaw doesn't start off anywhere near strong enough to resist Colossus in any way. It'll take a good beating before he gets near those levels.
No he not at all. Shaw has vastly more expense and IQ rival of professor x.

actaully shaw starts off very strong. He always keeps himself at high levels. He a very confident, but cautious individual. No it really wont take him long at all to reach colossus or stronger levels.

Dum Dum Dugan
You're making Shaw sound like his regular levels are Class 100 like Colossus' are....they aren't.

And Colossus has fought Shaw before, he knows that hitting him will only make him stronger, and he's not stupid enough to try and pound him until he finds what his overload limit is. He saw Rogue dump Shaw in a lake, which took him out of the fight. He can just grab Shaw and toss him a couple hundred miles away.
Your trying to make it sound like he starts off as some weakling. Dude his starting levels are reiduclously high. He was able to knock friggin pierces head off while in an upgraded body. Colossus never achieved such a feat even on a down graded pierce.

yes and he dident do very well, shaw speed is much faster then colossus. yes colossus is, he really has no option. He even after knowing shaws powers still tried to punch an illusion of him. Colossus will try and punch him, bfr would never cross his mind. Shaw also has the ability to BFR colossus and he much faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.