Cybernary, Nemesis, & Zealot Vs Psylocke, Elektra, & X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/308/1241052-cybernary_2.0_1_18_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/16549/840717-untitled_scanned_12_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/22252/439312-jl_smoked_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/38741/1240085-psyyy_large.png
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29754/1382989-elektra_jaja316_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/76158-65550-x-23_large.jpg

Stoic
Team one seems to be slightly more skilled, Zealot by far is the best of the bunch, while Cybernary is arguably more powerful than anyone on team two.

Team one wins.

Lunacyde
Psylocke is their biggest threat, but Team one can handle it. They have the experience, skill, and abilities to take the win.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Psylocke is their biggest threat, but Team one can handle it. They have the experience, skill, and abilities to take the win.

So you think Betsy can take the Coda Matriarch?

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Stoic
So you think Betsy can take the Coda Matriarch?

When did I say that?....I said she is team 2's biggest threat against team 1.

iceman24567
When did I say that?....I said she is team 2's biggest threat against team 1. thumb up Her powerset makes her the biggest threat even if she isn't the biggest gun on the field.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up Her powerset makes her the biggest threat even if she isn't the biggest gun on the field.

Exactly.

Stoic
When did I say that?....I said she is team 2's biggest threat against team 1.

No it was a question, I haven't been up on Betsy since her come back, so I'm going on her feats from the Kwanon days.

iceman24567
She's not beating Zealot 1 on 1 imo

Stoic

I didn't think so.

Lunacyde
I didn't think so.

Sorry misunderstood your post. I don't think she's beating Zealot either.

Dum Dum Dugan
wow you guys are way way way way under playing Pyslocke here. She easily the most powerful person on either team. She also an utter beast in h2h as well. Not even sure how any of the group would even get closes to hurt her. She could just destroy them with her TK and mind rape.

Prep-Man
Cybernary has psychic defenses, though.

If Cybernary doesn't want to get hit one on one, she won't. she has TP herself.

Dum Dum Dugan
wait what? what does zealot bring to the table, that makes you believe she taking Pslocke? she wouldent even be able to get closes to her.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
wait what? what does zealot bring to the table, that makes you believe she taking Pslocke? she wouldent even be able to get closes to her.

Dark Magic?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cybernary has psychic defenses, though.

If Cybernary doesn't want to get hit one on one, she won't. she has TP herself.
She hasent shown TP even closes to pslocke who been mention as one of marvel earth strongest telepaths.

yes she will, you keep vastly over estimating her.

Psylcoke could easily ripp her apart with TK alone.

Dum Dum Dugan
Dark Magic?
whats that dark magic gunan do when pylocke ripp's her body apart with tk or mind rapes her?

Prep-Man
DM can create force fields for that and pop in and out of dimensions. She can't hit, what she can't see.

StyleTime
I am surprised at some of the responses here, honestly. You all really think Zealot has much of a chance against current Psylocke?

Have you guys kept up with current Psylocke? She is easily the strongest person in the entire thread. With her telekinesis alone she would wreak havoc here. She could toss Zealot and Cybernary into the sky, she could just rip them apart, or she could just use X-23 as a spear and shred team Wildstorm. Nemesis is the only one with any kind of protection, but telepathy shenanigans should assist with that.

Also, X-23 recently survived an air-to-ground missile from a fighter jet. No, I don't mean she was KOed and healed slowly from it. She literally got up walking seconds after being in a missile strike with only cosmetic damage to show for it. It is an illogical showing, but X-23 has yet another ridiculous healing feat under her belt.

Elektra would give anyone on Wildstorm's team a fight, even if she loses.

Team Marvel is going to win....hard.

Prep-Man
What if we use dark mage Zealot? She's trained a hundred years and is quite formidable.

Stoic
What if we use dark mage Zealot? She's trained a hundred years and is quite formidable.

I thought it was in the hundreds of years. I'm not going to underestimate Psylocke, but no one should underestimate Z either. She's a beast in a fight, showing that she is at the very least a class 25 with deadly fighting skills. She toppled Maul when he was over 20 feet tall, while sparring. This was just one hit. (ref. Wild Cats v.1).

Prep-Man
Yeah, Zealot is quite strong. I'd say over 10 tons or so.

Lunacyde
At least 10 tons. She's more durable and has accelerated healing compared to a human. Add in her Dark Magic if that is what version we are using and I stand by my initial opinion that Psylocke is the only one who gives them a problem.

Lunacyde
Also when has Psylocke used telepathy since being resurrected, and since when would it be in character for her to throw people miles in the air or tear them apart telekinetically?

Konton
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
pslocke who been mention as one of marvel earth strongest telepaths

What telepath hasn't been called one of the strongest telepaths? lol

Maybe classic Psylocke is up there in the top 10+ or so, but not any version of her used in the last few years.

SasuOna
Also when has Psylocke used telepathy since being resurrected, and since when would it be in character for her to throw people miles in the air or tear them apart telekinetically?

Obviously she still has her TK unless you just ignored second coming. She was using it to toss sentinels around.
Her telapathy is also dangerous as well.

Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by SasuOna
Obviously she still has her TK unless you just ignored second coming. She was using it to toss sentinels around.

as well as the fact she done so in the past and now currently is part of x-force a kill squad.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by SasuOna

Her powers aren't as strong as they used to be according to some of the X-fans. She's not going to rip anybody to shreds, especially with the speed some of the WS people have.

Dum Dum Dugan
Her powers aren't as strong as they used to be according to some of the X-fans. She's not going to rip anybody to shreds, especially with the speed some of the WS people have.

You honestly have no idea what your talking about. Psylocke with out her powers was able to move fast enough to blizt a meta human. Her TK can amp her phsyical abilities to crazy levels. No one she is fighting is faster then she is. Also you can't simply dodge TK.....and yes she could easily rip them apart with it. Her current state of mind to is that she more then willing to kill.

Prep-Man
Right, so what metas has she taken down that's impressive? Anybody can super blitz a meta. Cybernary has done it and Nemesis can hang with Majestic for a bit.

Again, Cybernary has fought off clones of High, who is around Majestic class. According to Majestic himself. Plus she's taken down Jack Hawksmoor as well.

Lunacyde
I would like to see proof of Psylcocke willing to tear a person apart with her TK who isn't cannon fodder at the drop of a hat.

StyleTime
I dislike using Zealot with Tapestry training for one big reason. She didn't have all that many feats in that form. It's hard to say how'd she fair.
I thought it was in the hundreds of years. I'm not going to underestimate Psylocke, but no one should underestimate Z either. She's a beast in a fight, showing that she is at the very least a class 25 with deadly fighting skills. She toppled Maul when he was over 20 feet tall, while sparring. This was just one hit. (ref. Wild Cats v.1).
Meh, 25 tons is an overstatement. Zealot is typically portrayed as no stronger than guys like Captain America, Batman, Wolverine, etc. V.1 feats are kind of iffy anyway since that was when she and many other characters first appeared. She didn't have a strictly defined powerset at the time. Majestic got rocked by Maul and Grifter basically kicked Warblade's ass in v1.
At least 10 tons. She's more durable and has accelerated healing compared to a human. Add in her Dark Magic if that is what version we are using and I stand by my initial opinion that Psylocke is the only one who gives them a problem.
Her healing isn't useful in a fight though. I still remember when she got stabbed by Tapestry(it was Tapestry iirc). She was injured for the better part of the day.
It's hard to use the CIS argument on Psylocke right now. In many ways, she is a new character. We do know these things: she is willing to kill; she can telekinetically fly, rip apart Nimrods clones, send X-23 skyward, and block fighter jet gunfire. Even if she doesn't rip apart her opponents in this battle, her telekinesis and telepathy gives her the definitive edge in this match.

Also, you guys are really sleeping on X-23. She is a huge deal for whoever she fights.

Prep-Man
Zealot is willing to kill. Hell, she easily cut Batman's head off. I don't see Psylocke as a bigger threat than say Cybernary or Zealot.

Zealot also through Majestic in a vault door and left an impression on him, IIRC.

Dum Dum Dugan
Zealot is willing to kill. Hell, she easily cut Batman's head off. I don't see Psylocke as a bigger threat than say Cybernary or Zealot.

Zealot also through Majestic in a vault door and left an impression on him, IIRC.
Dude she was ripping apart Nimrod clones with here TK, they possed vast superhuman durability. She could easily ripp apart anyone on other team. She by far the most powerful individual in this thread. She can handle anyone from range, even if they tried to fight her up closes she was capable of going toe to toe with fully berserker wolverine. Thats a feat none of this group could match.

how in the world does that even remotely stack up to ripping apart nimrods? That not even beyond something like capt to accomplish.

Prep-Man
So, she's not necessarily going to rip apart anyone here. Has she shown this ability on someone important?

And Cybernary fighting off High clones is something neither of team 1 or 2 can do.

Dum Dum Dugan
So, she's not necessarily going to rip apart anyone here. Has she shown this ability on someone important?

And Cybernary fighting off High clones is something neither of team 1 or 2 can do.
She hasent been back long. Nimrods were important, they were killing machine with vast superhuman abilities. If she can ripp them she can ripp anyone on the team. She also has no problems with killing now, she part of x-force.

Nimrods were pretty much the same as high clones. again she won't even have the ability to get closes to psylocke.

Prep-Man
High would be more durable, though, with better healing. Not sure if they were as formidable as the actual High, though.

Nimrod's seem like hand ninjas. Not as powerful as the original Nimrod who went up against Juggernaut and reformed body parts when blown up.

Dum Dum Dugan
High would be more durable, though, with better healing. Not sure if they were as formidable as the actual High, though.

Nimrod's seem like hand ninjas. Not as powerful as the original Nimrod who went up against Juggernaut and reformed body parts when blown up.
if you cant even tell how durable or strong they were, how can you put so much stock into the feat? all she did was beat a few high power cannon fodder.

Nimrod clones were destroying groups of x-men. And they have more to back up there ability then high clones.

StyleTime
Prepman, I will say this. It's not fair for us to call the Nimrod clones "fodder" and not do the same for The High clones.

If you all want to say Psylocke won't rip people apart just yet, fine. She won't have to rip Team Wildstorm apart to win. Let's be fair here. Telekinesis is generally better than melee when we're talking about low metas.

Prep-Man
I said they seemed like hand ninja's, because if Psylocke could just rip them apart and not perform the feats before hand, it seemed they jobbed. I mean, Nimrod can still do that, right? Be ripped apart and come back together?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.