The Human Torch vs Iron-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
They fight in a giant oven.

Bloodlust is on.

Warlord
Ironman and easily I think

the ninjak
Ironman's too fast. Second Johnny mouths off he gets blasted in the head from behind.

The Nuul
Tony blows up the giant oven then stomps Jhonny.

IM stomp, only going nova could get johnny some wins

marwash22
lemme get this straight...

Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Zoom, etc... all get to speed blitz immediately.

MM, Grodd, Aquaman, Elektra, etc... all get to mindrape immediately.

However, Johnny can't go nova immediately?
gtfo.
Iron Man gets toasted.

The Nuul
Originally posted by marwash22

Yes, your catching on!

gtfo.
Iron Man gets toasted. depends on how much that goes with their CIS and johnny rarely goes nova. SM and WW do not blitz immediatelly, elektra rarely mindrapes and aquaman doesnt do it often either. Teh rest do their things often enough.

marwash22
Originally posted by 753
depends on how much that goes with their CIS and johnny rarely goes nova. SM and WW do not blitz immediatelly, elektra rarely mindrapes and aquaman doesnt do it often either. Teh rest do their things often enough. CIS never stops people from saying "speed blitz, ftw" in damn near every Superman, WW thread that gets created and the same goes for Elektra threads.

Also, doesnt bloodlust cancel out CIS?

I hadn't read that. Bloodlust cancels CIS to a certain extent, yes, they don't grow any smarter but moral restrictions are off. In this case he could win by going nova more often than not.

People are wrong to assume SM and WW will blitz all the time.

Bentley
I put the bloodlust to make Johnny more prone to go nova.

SamZED
Remember seeing a scan when IM absorbed Johnny's flames. Or was he just heatproof..

the ninjak
Sonics blows Johnny's ears out before he can go Nova.

Then Tony beats him quickly.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Blair Wind
http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=absorptionnovablastdz7.jpg

Originally posted by Galan007
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7946/imht1ag3.th.jpg

giggle00

Tony stomps.

the ninjak
^ Alright!

Tony has so many options.

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
Remember seeing a scan when IM absorbed Johnny's flames. Or was he just heatproof..

Didn't Iron Man fight Inferno once, and even with anti heat prep she still overloaded his armor?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't Iron Man fight Inferno once, and even with anti heat prep she still overloaded his armor?

Didn't Iron Man fight HT once, and even with Johnny's nova flame he still prevailed?

stick out tongue

marwash22
showing Iron Man punching Johnny in the face and absorbing heat ≠ surviving a nova.

Johnny Sorrow
While mindrape and speed-blitz is relatively easy for those characters even if it's out-of-character, Johnny going nova is both draining and out-of-character. Being bloodlusted doesn't mean he will let off his most powerful attack right off the bat, one that significantly weakens him and leaves him open to a counterattack.

Bentley
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
While mindrape and speed-blitz is relatively easy for those characters even if it's out-of-character, Johnny going nova is both draining and out-of-character. Being bloodlusted doesn't mean he will let off his most powerful attack right off the bat, one that significantly weakens him and leaves him open to a counterattack.

Yeah, but this is bloodlust, the characters won't necessarily be at their most rational.

StiltmanFTW
showing Iron Man punching Johnny in the face and absorbing heat ≠ surviving a nova.

Read it. That was nova flame.

marwash22
dude, that was just nova-intese flames... I'm talking full on nova blast, the one where it looks like he blows himself up and is drained after he does it.

StiltmanFTW
dude, that was just nova-intese flames... I'm talking full on nova blast, the one where it looks like he blows himself up and is drained after he does it.

So? He absorbed the full force of that attack with ease, didn't try to dodge or anything. Omnidirectional nova blast won't be much harder.

HT even said that was his best shot.

marwash22
you don't think there's a difference between shooting a concentrated beam at the opponent head on and unleashing a massive burst of energy in one shot? Can't a nova blast wreck city blocks? The force alone would be greater than what's shown in that panel.

StiltmanFTW
I doubt the concussive force of the blast is powerful enough to significantly damage his armor, if at all.

Prep-Man
IM.

rotiart
Speed: iron man
Reaction time/manuevring: iron man
Durabikty: iron man
Physical attacks: iron man
While I think a nova blast would Hirt Tony.... Tonys sonics would disorient and take out Johnny

Warlord
Originally posted by rotiart
Speed: iron man
Reaction time/manuevring: iron man
Durabikty: iron man
Physical attacks: iron man
While I think a nova blast would Hirt Tony.... Tonys sonics would disorient and take out Johnny

are you sure about Durabikity??? laughing out loud

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by Warlord
are you sure about Durabikity??? laughing out loud

lol pwnt

Stunner2xx
i was leaning towards johnny but after those scans. Iron man stomps 10/10

rotiart
Sorry I only respond on this thread with my iPhone. It can be bothersome to try o correct the text as it is difficult to scroll on this forum with my phone

Warlord
Sorry I only respond on this thread with my iPhone. It can be bothersome to try o correct the text as it is difficult to scroll on this forum with my phone

buddy I was only kidding... I even typed it wrong myself...stick out tongue

rotiart
Originally posted by Warlord
buddy I was only kidding... I even typed it wrong myself...stick out tongue
Oh thought u were the grammar police. I didn't want to get another ticket for speeding

Warlord
Oh thought u were the grammar police. I didn't want to get another ticket for speeding smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.