The Big Lebowski versus Zombieland...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Walter, Donnie and the Dude are bowling. Jesus gives his speech about ****ing them in the ass on Wednesday instead of Saturday. Walter has his .45 and Uzi in his bag with ten reloads each.

Zombies take over (Zombieland zombies). The patrons of the bowling alley board up the windows and doors to keep the zombies out. Dude's car is outside with a full tank of gas.

How long do they survive?

Placidity
Pretty long.

At least for Walter and Dude, since one is a Vietnam veteran, and Dude ain't too stupid either.

Donnie gets a heart attack and dies.

I mean, am I wrong?

the ninjak
^ I concur.

Rogue Jedi
Everyone is there. Jesus, Smokey, the Nihlists, all of them. Eventually they'll have to got out and find food.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Everyone is there. Jesus, Smokey, the Nihlists, all of them. Eventually they'll have to got out and find food.

As noted. Walter is a Nam Vet and he has a gun. The Dude's lazy, but intelligent; that should pull him through. Donnie's not making it out the door.

Jesus might do well, he was tall and thin, might have some decent cardio. Also spent some time in prison for being a pederast, so he might have some fighting prowess and a keen ability to watch his back/ass.

Liam looked like a fat slob, so he's probably zombie-food.

Smokey is a pacifist, he's doomed. Pacifism doesn't work in Nam or during the Zombie Apocalypse.

The Nihist had weapons, but they seemed ackward; they also care about nothing. Could go either way with them.

All in all, I think Walter and Dude fight their way to the car and bail. Jesus might make it with them.

Rogue Jedi
IMO Jesus would do the best. Walter would run out of gas, tire out while running. Dude would be obsessed with finding a white Russian. Jesus would take the guns and pwn.

Robtard
IMO Jesus would do the best. Walter would run out of gas, tire out while running. Dude would be obsessed with finding a white Russian. Jesus would take the guns and pwn.

Walter doesn't need to run, he's got a gun and he can swing that bowling ball in a bag like a wrecking ball in a wide arc. He also didn't watch his buddies die face down in the muck just so some undead can ruin his game and **** up Shomer Shabbos. Vietcong, Nihilist, Zombies, makes no difference to Walter, they all go down.

White Russians keep the Dude cool and level, how you need to be during the ZA.

Jesus isn't getting Walter's guns. All that talk about taking that gun, shoving ii up Walter's ass and squeezing he trigger until it goes click was just ranting.

Rogue Jedi
Sooner or later Walter will need to run, to flee, dude.

Robtard
Sooner or later Walter will need to run, to flee, dude.

http://blog.tomgrover.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/walter.jpg

jinXed by JaNx
I don't think this crew is smart enough or motivated enough to survive a Zombie holocaust. If Walter doesn't end up killing everyone after falling into a flashback i give them a few hours..,tops.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I don't think this crew is smart enough or motivated enough to survive a Zombie holocaust. If Walter doesn't end up killing everyone after falling into a flashback i give them a few hours..,tops. haermm

Kaibs
Walter and The Dude definitely make it to their car. They're way to savy to go down to some weak ass Zombieland Zombies.

Rogue Jedi
There's more to it than just making it to the car. Think long term.

Kaibs
There's more to it than just making it to the car. Think long term.

If the characters of Columbus, Witchita and Little Rock can survive that long, Those two are pretty much set until all the guns and food in the world have vanished.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
If the characters of Columbus, Witchita and Little Rock can survive that long, Those two are pretty much set until all the guns and food in the world have vanished. Well, if and when they run outta ammo, I can see Walter surviving using makeshift weapons.

Kaibs
Well, if and when they run outta ammo, I can see Walter surviving using makeshift weapons.

They both would still survive even after the guns vanish.

Rogue Jedi
Not the Dude, I think, he didn't show any fighting prowess.

Kaibs
The Dude is unstoppable.

Robtard
The Dude could easily pull off looking like a zombie; they'd never bother with him. He'd be free to shamble to and back from the Supermarket for his half-&-half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.