Big Gay Kirk returns....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
isn't it terrible... is it really over a year since I was last here.... and I find myself mentioned on a "you know you're an old timer...." thread... well, if any of you remember me, say hi.... things have changed big time in the Kirkster's life.....but its all good.... YAY!!!!!!

Dave_97
i saw you were there and i was all "Oh man!, wasn't he banned or something?"

but im glad to see you back, Missed you bro.

big gay kirk
Was I banned!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Dave_97
you were here, then you weren't.

i just assumed you got banned.

big gay kirk
As if I, the Big Gay one of Kirkiness would get banned... Lol!!! Although I must admit to annoying several people on the Harry Potter forum....

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

~Bun Bun~
I don't think i know you but, HI!! wavey

Rogue Jedi
Sup

~Bun Bun~
how YOU doin'?

big gay kirk
I'm big, I'm gay, and I'm very Kirky!!!!

Dave_97
Originally posted by big gay kirk
I'm big, I'm gay, and I'm very Kirky!!!! its true.

§P0oONY
Don't remember you.... but welcome back.

Ms Chelle
Originally posted by big gay kirk
isn't it terrible... is it really over a year since I was last here.... and I find myself mentioned on a "you know you're an old timer...." thread... well, if any of you remember me, say hi.... things have changed big time in the Kirkster's life.....but its all good.... YAY!!!!!! Hi you! How ya been? Hows your son?
I know its been a long time, hope these changes you speak of are good ones. Email me and we'll catch up. I'll Send it to your inbox here.
Speak soon.
happy

Bardock42
Remember you.... welcome back

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
how YOU doin'? Not bad!!!! Why am I yelling!!!

mikeydude
i dont remember you at all....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.