WW vs how many?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
How many lesser female characters could WW take in a fight (all at once) from both DC and Marvel.

In other words, what's the maximum amount you can list to oppose her before she fails?

Stoic
Two come to mind, Big Barda and Gamora is all that would be needed to take her out.

marwash22

Powergirl, Supergirl and Barda.

I could go with just the first two, but that's questionable; she definitely gets beat by these three.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Stoic
Two come to mind, Big Barda and Gamora is all that would be needed to take her out.
You're missing the point I think. The question isn't the minimum number of lesser female characters you could match up, its the maximum.

It's a tough question to answer because there are a lot of female characters weaker than Wonder Woman.

Stoic
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You're missing the point I think. The question isn't the minimum number of lesser female characters you could match up, its the maximum.

It's a tough question to answer because there are a lot of female characters weaker than Wonder Woman.

Oh well in that case let me start stacking, thanks for the clarification by the way, I didn't understand the terms.

Before she was taken down Wonder Woman should be able to handle:

1. Hellcat
2. Tigra
3. Black Canary
4. Vixen
5. Mocking Bird
6. Black Widow
7. Eletra
8. Batgirl
9. Spider Woman
10. Hawk Girl
11. Lashina
12. Starfire
13. Thundra

Any more and I think she would be over burdened

She could take the whole baseline human polulation on of both universes adn win, if that counts. This is question is kind of impossible to answer.

Q99
Originally posted by 753
She could take the whole baseline human polulation on of both universes adn win, if that counts. This is question is kind of impossible to answer.

Yes, this.

Throw in every low-to-no powered Shi'ar, Kree, Skrull, etc. while you're at it.

Stoic
Originally posted by 753

Originally posted by Q99
Yes, this.

Throw in every low-to-no powered Shi'ar, Kree, Skrull, etc. while you're at it.

Don't kid yourself, Aunt May could take her out.

Konton
Anyone that has physical stats below hers basically dies unless they have herald level telekinesis or matter manipulation sans magic.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Omega Vision

That is correct. Thank you, sir. wink

BobbyD
Originally posted by 753

Exactly. Thanks for clarifying.

A mere backhand by her to anyone would leave broken jaws, and concussions, easily. Add any power to these blows and fists would be going through skulls, or heads would simply be popping off like dandelions from their stems.

tideoftime

Don't be absurd...

Aunt May can take down Skyfathers with her knitting needles; Galactus if she can get a good first whack with her ol' iron frying pan.

Of course WW can't take her...

Don't be stupid...

Q99

I said low to no powered characters, not abstracts smile

BruceSkywalker
is this current or classic diana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.