morph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colossulrage
was anybody else dissapointed when they found out morph from the x-men cartoon wasnt in the comics?

KingD19
He was in the comics....just not the same version as TAS.

colossulrage
well i mean that version from the cartoon...

KingD19
Morph wasn't really all that impressive to me...he was basically a boy version of Mystique with issues.

colossulrage
laughing LMOA that is true i guess

chomperx9
Hey morph saved wolverines life

KingD19
Mystique's saved his life too.

the ninjak
Morph was cool in the few episodes he was in.

peejayd
* funny he plays a vital role in the early series which is not really included in the comics... Morph was based on Kevin Sydney (Changeling) who died in the early years of X-men... his potential was shown in the Age of Apocalypse where he is alive because Xavier died before the X-Men were founded...

colossulrage
morph was in some of my fav episodes

StiltmanFTW
Remember when he changed into Omega Red? That was badass.

-Pr-
I really liked the guy, and yes i was disappointed.

Though I was also surprised to learn that Cyclops' blasts came from his eyes, and not from the visor...

peejayd
Originally posted by -Pr-
Though I was also surprised to learn that Cyclops' blasts came from his eyes, and not from the visor...

* i was more surprised to learn that his blasts were heatless... stick out tongue

* so how's your computer now? smile

616 really should get its own morph. just retcon that lame one they had off the picture.

the ninjak
He was in AOA.

yeah and an identical one showed up in exiles, but the 616 one was lame and died years ago. they should pretend it never happened and reintroduce the character

the ninjak
Wasn't he Xavier for a while?
And I like the idea of some characters staying dead.

he pretended to be and died

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.