Majestic vs Nova Prime, Quasar, Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Can they take him?

Slaanesh
isn't Majestic on Supes level??that would make every one of them a good match on their own..all of them would stomp him..

dmills
LOL! Now Stoic my boy you know that Majestic would get stomped hard by all 3 of them.

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
LOL! Now Stoic my boy you know that Majestic would get stomped hard by all 3 of them.

Let me explain, I was on this other site (name withheld) and there was these posters that felt that Majestic was quite a bit above top tier, so I wanted to see what people on KMC thought of Majestic's tier range.

dmills
Does the name of the site rhyme with nero spat or with stomic swine? Also, it depends on what version of Majestic they're talking about. Universal Majestic will chump that team, but not regular.

Naija boy
team stomps

Johnny Sorrow
Depends on which Majestic.

Warlord
team

The Nuul
Team stomps. Majestic is Supes level and nothing more or less.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Naija boy
team stomps

Stoic
Originally posted by dmills
Does the name of the site rhyme with nero spat or with stomic swine? Also, it depends on what version of Majestic they're talking about. Universal Majestic will chump that team, but not regular.

Yea man, you got it in the first try. I won't ridicule the posters on that site, all I can say is they're very different than the posters on this one.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by The Nuul
Team stomps. Majestic is Supes level and nothing more or less.

When has Superman moved a planet? Majestic is also a much better fighter, with swords that can cut through anything.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
When has Superman moved a planet? Majestic is also a much better fighter, with swords that can cut through anything.

Was Superman more powerful than he is now when he was Blue? He fought Majestic and he pretty much dominated him.

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
Was Superman more powerful than he is now when he was Blue? He fought Majestic and he pretty much dominated him. Yeah but that was kind of... Well you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.