black hair goku vs final form ichigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is none super saiyan goku vs ichigo in his final form but they cannot use energy attacks... this is a physical fight but ichigob does have his sword for this... they both just can't shoot out energy.

I forgot to add that this is the goku that firat arrived on planet namek.

Who wins?

NemeBro
Goku smacks Ichigo's head off.

StyleTime
I don't really follow Bleach, but wouldn't Goku be physically superior to Ichigo?

danteiscool
I'm pretty sure Goku is far above Ichigo in strength. he's definitely above him in terms of speed and durability too. Goku smacks Ichigo around like doll.

cruel jedi
Goku would win straight away smile

Kinasin
actually final form ichigo with sword may be able to take normal goku in a fight without energy being used....but I wanna say goku

Astner
Impossible to say, we know next to nothing of Ichigo's power and limits in this form.

jinzin
Well we know it couldn't finish Aisen.... I think Goku stomps... even in a purely physical matchup.

yungz22
did you not see what goku did to recoome at this point in the manga

Demonic Phoenix
Goku simply waits for Ichigo to lose his Shinigami powers, and then proceeds to shove his fist up Ichigo's ***.

King Kandy
Final form Ichigo's only power we saw WAS an energy attack. So basically you took his abilities away for this fight.

Demonic Phoenix
^ Pretty much.
Which is why Goku's most hassle-free option has him waiting for Ichigo's transformation to run out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.