Nemesis & Zealot Vs Taskmaster & Mr. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2420/189827-1776-nemesis_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/6754/239229-184282-zealot_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1265149-118_taskmaster_1_large.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29029/904169-thunderbolts_132_024_large.jpg

Lunacyde
Zealot and Nemesis. They've already fought each other enough to know each other's moves so Tasky using their moves isn't going to be that effective, especially since under normal circumstances their physical attributes are higher than his. Add in blades that can cut through anything and forcefields and collective millenia experience and it gives the WS women the solid win.

Dum Dum Dugan
Tasky does not have to uses there moves, he can uses anyones moves. The fact he will know how to do there every move after they do it, will make it difficult for them to really surprise him. I think Tasky could have the potential to give them fits, if he utilized his powers effectively. Also Tasky can easily uses double speed to make up for any speed advantage they may have.

Mr. will be absolute handful for this team and there a good chances his swords are adamatium.

Lunacyde
His double speed only lasts for a very limited time and leaves him physically drained. Not a good idea to do against a team with their stamina. Remeber they're Kheburim, not human their stats are all superhuman.

Doesn't matter what his swords are, the creation swords will cut right through them.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Lunacyde
His double speed only lasts for a very limited time and leaves him physically drained. Not a good idea to do against a team with their stamina. Remeber they're Kheburim, not human their stats are all superhuman.

Doesn't matter what his swords are, the creation swords will cut right through them.
Not really he been able to uses it for entire battles, and he shown to be very much fine. His normal levels have also easily kept up with spiderman. I think you underestimating his speed and how much double speed actaully tax him.

Mister x is also superhuman, so I not worried. taskmaster are pretty dam superhuman as well.

no it won't. Adamatium won't be cut. It unbreakable for a reason.

SuperiorTech
Nemesis & Zealot

Lunacyde
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Not really he been able to uses it for entire battles, and he shown to be very much fine. His normal levels have also easily kept up with spiderman. I think you underestimating his speed and how much double speed actaully tax him.

Mister x is also superhuman, so I not worried. taskmaster are pretty dam superhuman as well.

no it won't. Adamatium won't be cut. It unbreakable for a reason.

Haha unbreakable...I can name a number of times Adamantium has been damaged. The Creation swords have NEVER failed to cut something.

Prep-Man
Doesn't the creation swords cut through atoms or something. It doesn't matter how tough a metal is, they will slice it.

SuperiorTech
When did Mister X get adamantium swords?

Dum Dum Dugan
Haha unbreakable...I can name a number of times Adamantium has been damaged. The Creation swords have NEVER failed to cut something.
garentee you can't find a single time wolverien adamatium has been cut. Not once.

sorry but secondary adamatium is not the same as adamtium beta.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Doesn't the creation swords cut through atoms or something. It doesn't matter how tough a metal is, they will slice it.
thats the same as wolverine sword and that can not cut adamatium either.

Prep-Man
Doesn't really matter if they are unbreakable, their atoms can be messed with.

Lunacyde
garentee you can't find a single time wolverien adamatium has been cut. Not once.

sorry but secondary adamatium is not the same as adamtium beta.

That's because Wolverines bones are PIS coated. Adamantium is adamantium. If a thick adamantium statue, or adamantium armor can be damaged then his bones sure as heck can.

Dum Dum Dugan
That's because Wolverines bones are PIS coated. Adamantium is adamantium. If a thick adamantium statue, or adamantium armor can be damaged then his bones sure as heck can.
dude you dont get it, there a deffience between secondary and adamtium beta. They are not the same at all. adamamtium beta is truely unbreakable, secondary adamtium is breakable.

but it might be mute point untill it stated just what mister x swords are made of. so it must be assumed it normal breakable metal at the moment.

Lunacyde
I totally get it.

So you are saying somehow Mr. X has Adamantium Beta Swords?

Furthermore the Statue of Hulk that was damaged was Primary Adamantium. It's not unbreakable so just get over it.

Dum Dum Dugan
I totally get it.

So you are saying somehow Mr. X has Adamantium Beta Swords?

Furthermore the Statue of Hulk that was damaged was Primary Adamantium. It's not unbreakable so just get over it.
No I saying they could be adamatium.

actaully the statue it self was never broken, simply the plateform, and that was never stated to be adamatium. also if it was broken hows does one example >>>>>>every single time it failed to be broken and been stated as unbreakable?

by definition that one example would be pis.

yes nice job there champ.

Lunacyde
By all appearances it's all one complete figure....ther eis no seperation between the platform and sculture itself, it's all part of the statue.

Dum Dum Dugan
By all appearances it's all one complete figure....ther eis no seperation between the platform and sculture itself, it's all part of the statue.

That doesent make it all adamatium. Infact the statue it self was completely unharmed, but the plat form was being damaged, which in it self would suggest it not made out of the same marterial.

certainly does not mean that adamatium can be broken.

Prep-Man
But the atoms itself can always be tampered with. Which is what the blades will do. Kinda like the Atomic Axe. Or Bloodaxe.

Lunacyde
No I saying they could be adamatium.

actaully the statue it self was never broken, simply the plateform, and that was never stated to be adamatium. also if it was broken hows does one example >>>>>>every single time it failed to be broken and been stated as unbreakable?

by definition that one example would be pis.

yes nice job there champ.

#1. It's all part of the Statue which is clearly stated to be Pure Adamantium.

#2.Where has it been stated that Adamantium is indestructible? I have often heard it referred to as nigh indestructible, or the most indestructible material man has ever made, but I have never seen it referred to as indestructible period. If you have proof you may post it now.

#3.The upper scultpure wasn't damaged because that wasn't the part he hit Sherlock.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Prep-Man
But the atoms itself can always be tampered with. Which is what the blades will do. Kinda like the Atomic Axe. Or Bloodaxe.
wolverien sword does the same thing and it doesent work with adaamtium, but again it a mute point, becuase it yet to be proven thhat X swords are adamatium

Dum Dum Dugan
#1. It's all part of the Statue which is clearly stated to be Pure Adamantium.

#2.Where has it been stated that Adamantium is indestructible? I have often heard it referred to as nigh indestructible, or the most indestructible material man has ever made, but I have never seen it referred to as indestructible period. If you have proof you may post it now.

#3.The upper scultpure wasn't damaged because that wasn't the part he hit Sherlock.
actaully it said the statue of hulk was, it said nothign about the plat form. Hulk was never damaged.

Honestly you really want me to post it been stated as indestructable? Now this is common known fact, but sure I will post it in a little while. I am prograstinating to much with my paper, but dont worry I will post it been stated that way, hell I might even post 10 examples to make the point of how rediculous a request that was.

he dident hit any of it, he lifted it up. also even after he throws it, the statue it self is not damaged.

Prep-Man
wolverien sword does the same thing and it doesent work with adaamtium, but again it a mute point, becuase it yet to be proven thhat X swords are adamatium

Why doesn't it work with Adimantium?

Lunacyde
Why do you assume that the platform is separate? It never states that.

He was knocked into the base, causing it to crack, the base and statue for all intents and purposes are one complete object, it's never stated otherwise.

Lunacyde
Ugh I was gonna cite Wolverine: The End, but realized that's not canon.

We don't actually know whether or not the muramasa can cut adamantium. This is assumed not to be the case by some, because when the tinkerer coated Daken's claws with muramasa magical plasma, he made adamantium sheaths for them to retrieve into and told him to be carefull about breaking them (the claws or the sheaths, I don't quite recall). People believe the sheaths were made of adamantium because a lesser material would be busted by the talons protracting and retracting - if the claws seared daken's flesh like logan's do to come out, he'd be crippled as they prevent regeneration.

However, an equally plausible explanation is that they were made of adamantium to prevent external blows from breaking them, releasing the muramasa into daken's arms wounding him. In this case, if the tinkerer was talking about the claws and not the sheaths being broken, he may have been refering to magical constructs like the armor that broke the sword in the first place (he was given a clearly broken fragment to work with) or he may have been talking out of his ass.

Prep-Man
Luncacyde,

On the Zealot pics, post the instance where Zealot throws Majestic in a vault door and leaves it dented with Majestic's shape.

Plus, the Maul feat. Something to start off with, if you have the scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.