The King Of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

No End N Site
I thought this game was commin' to XBLA. Me and my peeps have been waitin' a long ass time for this. W(where)TF is it?!

Esomark
I wonder that myself as well. I've been hungry to play it, especially to tide me over for KOF XIII.

AsbestosFlaygon
Really? Is this true?

I might be keeping my Live account for some time longer after all.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Esomark
I wonder that myself as well. I've been hungry to play it, especially to tide me over for KOF XIII.

I know, have they forgotten? I heard a rumor that KOFXIII may not be commin' to consoles for a very long time. I hear it's due to the sheer amount of patches and bug fixes + new content.

Esomark
Originally posted by No End N Site
I know, have they forgotten? I heard a rumor that KOFXIII may not be commin' to consoles for a very long time. I hear it's due to the sheer amount of patches and bug fixes + new content.

I hope they didn't. I mean, it actually got more acclaim than KOF XII from what I've seen from fansites and such! As for the rumor, man, will KOF ever get a break?

No End N Site
Makes me think about what new characters the console version will bring. I'm hopin' for Rock.

JacopeX
LOL!

AsbestosFlaygon
I hope the make Kain R. Heinlein as a DL.

Maybe they can make subtle changes to his character design, but they should retain the moveset.
It's good as it is.

Esomark
Originally posted by No End N Site
Makes me think about what new characters the console version will bring. I'm hopin' for Rock.

He should fight Adel to prove who is the more bad ass son.

There's a lot I'd like to see come back but the '96 Boss Team I would like to see the most, especially if Krauser was re-designed with his anime appearance.

No End N Site
Adelheid will kick Rocks's ass, imo.

SaTsuJiN
http://kotaku.com/5664675/the-king-of-fighters-2002-unlimited-match-out-next-month

wink

No End N Site
It's a about time! Shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.