Mandarin vs Zealot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
He has his rings but cannot use them, no TP.

She has her sword.

Who wins?

VanMae
*scratches head* Uh, why even have him wear the rings if he can't use them? Just for appearance?

The Nuul
Yup.

Prep-Man
Probably Zealot. Mandarin wins with rings, though.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Probably Zealot. Mandarin wins with rings, though.

VanMae
Eh, I'll say Mandarin. I don't think she has the raw physical power to put someone down who can shrug off Iron Man's attacks and bust him up with martial arts attacks. His Chi is just too strong.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea isent this the same guy who beat on Iron man with his bare hand.

also while chained up he not only dodge bullets but with the extra chain he causually swung it around to deflect the firer. That shows some absurd control, speed and timing.

Stoic
Zealot has very formidable magics of her own to counter his chi. How Batman was even able to last past a few seconds against Zealot is too bizarre for words (CIS) when you also factor in her super human strength. Batman isn't Mandarin I know this, but if this thread had him fight her with just swords, and to the victor goes the rings, she'd make sure that he had no hands to ever use the rings again.

By the way, it's pretty obvious that Zealot was taken from the character known a Darna in Heavy Metal the Movie (Great film!!!), he just added super human strength, and magical abilities. Way to go on the plagiarism Jim.

Dum Dum Dugan
That was a dream sequences, it not cannon to DC and it not them. Some kid dreamed them up it not the same thing at all.

Prep-Man
Batman would still lose to Z, so it's not too far off.

the ninjak
Mandarin was proven recently to be a delusional liar.
And mandarin had rings fused to his spine when he fought against Tony in an old armor.

I'm going with Zealot she kicked Midnighter's ass.

Dum Dum Dugan
Batman would still lose to Z, so it's not too far off.
Even if thats the cases, thats not evidence of anything. using a dream does not support ones arguement.

Prep-Man
Which skilled warriors has Mandarin taken without his rings?

Stoic
Which skilled warriors has Mandarin taken without his rings?

He's a skilled martial artist, this goes without saying, but Ninja's are far less deadly than Z. She would wade through an army on hand ninja's and this would only be a brisk warm up for her. People keep forgetting that Z could rip an average mans head off with her bare hands. The chicks strong.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Stoic
. People keep forgetting that Z could rip an average mans head off with her bare hands. The chicks strong.
That wouldent even put her above capt strength.

I think you over estimate the impressiveness of that.

Stoic
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
That wouldent even put her above capt strength.

I think you over estimate the impressiveness of that.

Maul is a pretty strong character, and Zealot dropped him when he was the same size or larger, than when he took it to Storm Watch. Maul one pieced Fuji, who was portrayed to be roughly as strong as the Thing. Captain America is strong, but I don't think he's as strong as Zealot by a country mile.

Dum Dum Dugan
Maul is a pretty strong character, and Zealot dropped him when he was the same size or larger, than when he took it to Storm Watch. Maul one pieced Fuji, who was portrayed to be roughly as strong as the Thing. Captain America is strong, but I don't think he's as strong as Zealot by a country mile.
first that event happen prior to there compelte development of the characters, they dident even posses defined power levels. That fight should be taken with a gain of salt.

Again Capt has KO the hulk with a punch before........

again that nothing that puts her over capt. country mile? the way you overrate her is absurd. Come on prove her strength list two strength feats that put her country mile over capt, becuas eI love to see this.

Stoic
first that event happen prior to there compelte development of the characters, they dident even posses defined power levels. That fight should be taken with a gain of salt.

Again Capt has KO the hulk with a punch before........

again that nothing that puts her over capt. country mile? the way you overrate her is absurd. Come on prove her strength list two strength feats that put her country mile over capt, becuas eI love to see this.

About the Captain America punch KO'ing the Hulk. That was CIS, I want to see him try that again. Come on now, Sentry, Thor, and even Onslaught had fitz KO'ing the Hulk, and Captain America can do it? just because WildStorm had yet to merge with DC doesn't mean that all of Lee's character's underwent a full retcon.

Dum Dum Dugan
About the Captain America punch KO'ing the Hulk. That was CIS, I want to see him try that again. Come on now, Sentry, Thor, and even Onslaught had fitz KO'ing the Hulk, and Captain America can do it? just because WildStorm had yet to merge with DC doesn't mean that all of Lee's character underwent a full retcon.
That no different then what Zealot did with Mual. That what I am talking about just because she has some absurd feat does not make her stronger, cap has the same time of feats. Even had normal levels, capt has shown greater strength feats to zealot who shown pretty much nothing that suggest she has superior strength to capt.

Prep-Man
Cap should have been apart of WW Hulk. Would have made the series very short.

Stoic
Cap should have been apart of WW Hulk. Would have made the series very short.

Yea he would have one pieced him, and wasn't this mythical recount of events (the phantom punch) told by Spiderman? I don't recall it ever being in a Cap America comic, or a Hulk book.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea he would have one pieced him, and wasn't this mythical recount of events (the phantom punch) told by Spiderman? I don't recall it ever being in a Cap America comic, or a Hulk book.
He recently did it again in secret avengers as well.

My point is zealot handling 100 tonner does not make her vastly or even stronger then Cap. Cap done the same thing. niether example should be used in debates peroid let a lone decide one strength. Becuase you pretty much bee trying to argue zealot or capt as 100 tonners.

That why we go by lifting and throwing and supporting feats (first two more then the last depending on circumstances however).

Stoic
Secret Avengers? what issue?

Dum Dum Dugan
Secret Avengers? what issue?
Not sure I saw it in a preview, perhaps it was the issue that jsut came out. It was posted some were on the sight perhaps the capt respect thread.

Stoic
I don't think he one pieces the Hulk in that particular comic, if you look at the wall paper spread, the Hulk appears to be playing possum.

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't think he one pieces the Hulk in that particular comic, if you look at the wall paper spread, the Hulk appears to be playing possum.
oh maybe he did I dident seen beyond the preview.

You could be right. I don't really read secret avengers. The line up though possessing some more obscure unused character which normally I am all for, I simply not really a fan of the line up. I like that Black Widow on the team, she is a character that very interesting. I also havent like beast for some time now sinces he barly leaves his lab, though I must say I like that he back on an avenger team, I hope he actaully goes out on the field.

Stoic
oh maybe he did I dident seen beyond the preview.

You could be right. I don't really read secret avengers. The line up though possessing some more obscure unused character which normally I am all for, I simply not really a fan of the line up. I like that Black Widow on the team, she is a character that very interesting. I also havent like beast for some time now sinces he barly leaves his lab, though I must say I like that he back on an avenger team, I hope he actaully goes out on the field.

I've really never liked the Beast myself, Forge on the other hand should be fleshed out. Is he still alive or did they kill him off? I stopped following the Mutant books some time ago, The House of M threatened to empty my wallet, so I stayed away.

Dum Dum Dugan
I've really never liked the Beast myself, Forge on the other hand should be fleshed out. Is he still alive or did they kill him off? I stopped following the Mutant books some time ago, The House of M threatened to empty my wallet, so I stayed away.
I think he still alive, though he may have been de powered, but I can't remember, I was never a huge fan of his, though I always thought people were crazy not to pick his powers during tournies when teams were given prep befor battle. Becuase his power which grants him ability to make pretty much anything is friggin crazy if one has prep time.

hahaha true, They been all right, it been kinda rush with the events though. it been like one major x-men event after another, Some of which seemed kinda rushed. also a shame that there a few cross overs with other hero's in the events. I actaully like the current idea of having mutant against on told amount of vamps.

Stoic
I think he still alive, though he may have been de powered, but I can't remember, I was never a huge fan of his, though I always thought people were crazy not to pick his powers during tournies when teams were given prep befor battle. Becuase his power which grants him ability to make pretty much anything is friggin crazy if one has prep time.

hahaha true, They been all right, it been kinda rush with the events though. it been like one major x-men event after another, Some of which seemed kinda rushed. also a shame that there a few cross overs with other hero's in the events. I actaully like the current idea of having mutant against on told amount of vamps.

Yea the vamps caught my eye bro, I wonder what Wolverine would be like as a vampire? Would the disease affect him with his HF? If it does I'll be suprised, because he was able to fight off a brood infection way back when bad boy Mark Silvestri sketched for the title. I'd become an avid X-Men reader if he returns on a full time basis.

Yea about this thread though, I have a little trouble believing that the Mandarin without use of the rings can take Zealot.

Dum Dum Dugan
Yea the vamps caught my eye bro, I wonder what Wolverine would be like as a vampire? Would the disease affect him with his HF? If it does I'll be suprised, because he was able to fight off a brood infection way back when bad boy Mark Silvestri sketched for the title.
Yea it wierd, because as you said he dealt with brood infection. however when dracula bit him back in the day he was turned into a vampire, but recover after awhile. Then in a one shot after his healing factor up grade he took several vampire bite, but they did nothing to him. He also before that while he was still bone claws wolverine when given werewolf serum which turn him into werewolf for split second, then he reversed back. However in this run he was turned into a vampire (sorry if I gave that I way to you my bad), which really should not have happen based on his track record and upgraded healing factor by a lot. However He was turn, (which very well could be PIS, due to the fact it seems like in the next issue him being turn is part of the plot).

an avid X-Men reader if he returns on a full time basis.

Yea about this thread though, I have a little trouble believing that the Mandarin without use of the rings can take Zealot.
Yea he a badass. People always say that wolverine healing factor is so ridiculous and it was never like that back in the day, but I always remember the times he was brood infected, if anyone really thinks about that, it a crazy ass healing feat, he was able to reverses his body turning into an alien.

There not much on him, so it hard to say, but he had one crazy ass feat that comes to mind. He was chained up (which i think he actaully allowed him self to be prisoner), some one tried to coem in and shoot him he dodge it while completely chained, ripped the part of the chain off the wall (while he was completely rolled up in the rest of the chains) flung the excesses chain with such skill and speed he deflected incoming bullet (I not sure but he might have even deflected it into the his assailant).

Prep-Man
The Brood saga is probably my favorite saga. Better than Dark Phoenix, IMO.

Dum Dum Dugan
The Brood saga is probably my favorite saga. Better than Dark Phoenix, IMO.
I havent read either in a while, but yea broad is good, I need to re read it. I don't really care overly much for dark phoenix saga. though I plan on re reading it soon, perhaps I will enjoy it more and are forgetting some cool parts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.