Gamora vs Zealot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill.... you all know the rules..

lets get it on!

Stoic
Too close to call. I give Zealot the edge in supernatural powers though. Skill goes to no one. This is a stalemate.

The Nuul
Lets see or tell me issues numbers of these great feats from Z. I have been through Wildcats V1,2,3 and Wildcore. I didnt see anything to suggest shes over Cap. Gamora stomps with quality and quantity

cdtm
Doesn't Zealot use one of those overpowered Kherubim swords?

In Mr. Majestics second series (Within the last three or four issues) She decapitated a character Majestic couldn't even hurt, and was losing handily to..

Oak Parker
Likely a tie.

The Nuul
Originally posted by cdtm

In Mr. Majestics second series (Within the last three or four issues) She decapitated a character Majestic couldn't even hurt, and was losing handily to..

Which is total crap.

"Id"
Originally posted by cdtm

She doesn't have feats remember. laughing out loud

The Nuul
Not on a consistent level anyways. Through Wildcats V1, 2 and 3 + Wildstorm and she has shit feats. A few good feats vs her first appearence since 1992 is a shit ratio.

Heres another thing...its like saying Supes cannot hurt character X but Deathstroke did. See how dumb that looks and sounds?

Gamora has fought Drax, sparred Thanos, Maxam, Ronan the Accuser and more. She also has a better lifting feat.

She has a way better record and being consistent on a herald level. Z is no where even close but has a few good fews vs her 1000 bad ones....WOW!

Prep-Man
A lot of those fights she didn't even win. She just went a few rounds and whatnot and that was it.

complexbrother
Gamora. Z has her on attitude tho.

King Castle
have we found a winner?

i'll side with gamora 7/10

StyleTime
Originally posted by "Id"
She doesn't have feats remember. laughing out loud
I hope recent events don't lead to her being underrated. sad

Still, the "Zealot stomps Wolverine/CaptainAmerica/X-23/ with her class 9000 strength and Dr. Fate level magic" was a bit ridiculous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.