Best h2h matches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dum Dum Dugan
It can be any level, but only hand two hand. not weapons, like claws, shields ect. not range attacks like optic blasts, keneticly charge cards ect. No thing claps. purely h2h fights, though there stats remain the same as they always are, and chi amping allowed.

No please pick matches you think sound interesting, explain why, who who you think wins if either of them. People feel free to debate peoples picks, or feel free to bring forth your own.

featureless enviorment (however if someone wishes to make a certain enviorment, then can post it with there fighter picks) for example say you thought shang-chi vs DD in h2h would be a great match in a city simply say I believe so and so in a city enviorment would make for a great h2h fight. Also though they can use enviorment to move around, they may not pick anything up as a weapon.

Dum Dum Dugan
I believe Wolverine vs Spiderman would be a great battle. I say Wolverine becuase of superior stamina, but it be a crazy fight. I can just picture it, them both jumping around unloading on eachother. I even find this fight very entertaining in a city land scape too, might even be more entertaining visually on some levels.

I also believe that Luke Cage vs Shange-chi would also be very interesting. I say Shang-Chi win after seeing Luke Cage against DD. Through superior stamina, I would enjoy this. I see Shang-hi using his superior speed and fighting skill. Also unlike DD, Shang-chi can withstand a lot more punches from Luke Cage, people forget just how durable Shang-chi can be. He can also amp his punches to level's, beyond what Matt can attack with, which make him far more effective in his attempts to damage Luke Cage.

SamZED
Captain Marvel vs Superman.
Purely h2h that should be fun to watch. I can see the fight go for a long long time.

Sabertooth (no adamantium) vs CIS off back in black Spider-man.
A ton of popcorn and front seats please. That's gonna be something.

Wolverine (no adamantium) vs Deathstroke. Because I wanna see Logan beat him and because it's gonna be an interesting fight.

Now a bit off-topic but
Id really like to see Azula (from avatar) fight Elektra (no TP) h2h.

Prep-Man
Sabretooth/Roughhouse.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9490/208239-127129-sabretooth_large.JPG

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5586/1100796-rh8_large.jpg

mitsubushi
i would really like to see superman 1 million fight superman prime with the black suit

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Sabretooth/Roughhouse.

Sabes prior to his first upgrade? Would like to see that, too.

Parmaniac
Lobo vs. Wolverine in a bar, like in Marvel vs. DC just of course as a real fight.

Uriel005
Howard the duck vs. Ambush bug just to see how much BS happens.

StyleTime
I'd like to see Nemesis and Zealot fight hand to hand again like they did on Khera, and not get interrupted. Neither woman is going to give up, and they both are insanely skilled. It'd be a back and forth fight that would rage for a while. I have no idea who would win, but it would be quite a sight to behold.

Sr J-Bieb
Iron Fist/Galactus

Shit would be epic in a comic.

Bouboumaster
Steve Rogers vs Black Panther
Black Panther vs Matt Murdock
Matt Murdock vs Bucky Barnes

Moondragon vs Gamora vs Mantis

Juk3n
Elektra vs Blade

Shang-Chi vs Batman

Daredevil vs Batgirl or Shiva

Steve Rogers vs Taskmaster - No jobbing or hero worship.

These four i would say are the ones id most like to see written well.

Black bolt z
wonder woman vs. steve rogers with identical physical bodies

ankur29
BA vs Superman
CM vs Superman
Sabretooth vs Venom (Brock)
Juggernaut (full power) vs Thanos
Thor vs Hulk

batdude123
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Iron Fist/Galactus

Shit would be epic in a comic.

Until Batman came in and kicked both their asses.

StyleTime
He wouldn't even have to come in to do it.

marwash22
Spidey vs. DD
Bruce vs. Cap
Barda vs. Wondy

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam Vs Superman
Black Adam Vs Captain Marvel
Captain Marvel vs Superman
Captain Marvel vs Thor(no hammer)
Black Adam Vs Beta Ray Bill(no hammer)
Solomon Grundy Vs Hulk
Colossus Vs Thing
Frankeinstine Vs Tombstone

tideoftime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
wonder woman vs. steve rogers with identical physical bodies

Oh, lordy... *that* would be a good one...

Also, a similar situation with Deathstroke/Batman (either slightly de-juicing DS, or making BM comparable).

Gamora vs. Batgirl (again, allowing for a "neutral" meta-enhancement).

marwash22
Shiva vs. Batman (with equal physical stats)
Juggs vs. Hulk
Herc vs. Wondy
Wolverine vs. Venom

zeel
Originally posted by batdude123
Until Batman came in and kicked both their asses.

Galactus's peels batmans ass off his shoe and toss's it in the garbage can.

Dum Dum Dugan
Captain America vs Batman. Current. This this could be epic. See who truly deserve there current stature and who simply not up to par.

chomperx9
superman vs gladiator
Hulk vs Doomsday

would be good H2H matches

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Captain America vs Batman. Current. This this could be epic. See who truly deserve there current stature and who simply not up to par. I'd actually prefer deathstroke vs cap more cuz I feel batman's out of his league physically against cap

Starscream M
I would love to see midnighter vs logan under the OP's scenario

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'd actually prefer deathstroke vs cap more cuz I feel batman's out of his league physically against cap
........current Captain America is Bucky and Current Batman is Dick.

chomperx9
Captain America vs Batman. Current. This this could be epic. See who truly deserve there current stature and who simply not up to par. That would be the best H2H fight ever

Starscream M
........current Captain America is Bucky and Current Batman is Dick. oh, so you want to see bucky vs dick...i'd root for dick all day

Dum Dum Dugan
I want to see dick as batman vs bucky as captain america. I think it be a crazy back and forth fight.

Starscream M
I want to see dick as batman vs bucky as captain america. I think it be a crazy back and forth fight. what difference would it be if dick was batman or nightwing and bucky was captain america or not?

it would be the two same guys fighting, just under different costumes

chomperx9
she hulk vs thing

would be a good H2H fight

Dum Dum Dugan
just think it look cooler and be much closer then steve rogers against bruce wayne.

-Pr-
Powerless Superman vs... Anyone decent, really.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Powerless Superman vs... Anyone decent, really. he can't beat anyone decent

Starscream M
just think it look cooler and be much closer then steve rogers against bruce wayne. oh ok.

Dum Dum Dugan
Powerless Superman vs... Anyone decent, really. '
against cyclopes.

-Pr-
he can't beat anyone decent

^ stuff like that is exactly why i want to see it.

to do away with all the ignorance.

'
against cyclopes.

he'd beat cyclops, imo.

chomperx9
power girl vs super girl would be interesting.

Starscream M

he'd beat cyclops, imo. um hell no...cyke has had far more training than superman it wouldn't even be fair

chomperx9

he'd beat cyclops, imo. powerless superman vs Logan H2H would be a good one

Dum Dum Dugan

he'd beat cyclops, imo.

How good are you trying to say? I mean if he got it in there with someone like steve rogers he get dominated.

Beucase cyclope would seem to be a good fight for superman.

-Pr-
um hell no...cyke has had far more training than superman it wouldn't even be fair

superman has better feats.

How good are you trying to say? I mean if he got it in there with someone like steve rogers he get dominated.

Beucase cyclope would seem to be a good fight for superman.

decent, as in low to mid range. someone who is obviously skilled at martial arts, but isn't exactly batman either.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by chomperx9
powerless superman vs Logan H2H would be a good one
no it wouldent. Logan would utterly dominate superman.

Starscream M
powerless superman vs Logan H2H would be a good one are you on crack? Logan would wtfpwn a powerless clark.

Starscream M
gimme one or two...

Dum Dum Dugan

decent, as in low to mid range. someone who is obviously skilled at martial arts, but isn't exactly batman either.

clint barton perhaps, but I be incline to think clint have a skill edge.

-Pr-
gimme one or two...

Using skill against Mongul, Doomsday, Various Kryptonians, Wonder Woman etc.

Cyclops has paltry h2h feats by comparison, and most of his skill is implied, yet rarely shown on panel.

chomperx9
are you on crack? Logan would wtfpwn a powerless clark. Clark knows how to fight as well. ok yeah wolverine has a better shot at winning cause he is used to fighting using basic combat skills and superman relies mostly on his powers.

So yeah i can see wolverine winning

Batman vs Wolverine would be the shit H2H No healing No adamantium skeleton no claws none of that just pure H2H

-Pr-
clint barton perhaps, but I be incline to think clint have a skill edge.

tbh it depends on the writer. some write clint as uber, some pretty ordinary. kinda like green arrow.

Dum Dum Dugan
Clark knows how to fight as well. ok yeah wolverine has a better shot at winning cause he is used to fighting using basic combat skills and superman relies mostly on his powers.

So yeah i can see wolverine winning

Batman vs Wolverine would be the shit H2H No healing No adamantium skeleton no claws none of that just pure H2H
There on completely two different levels. Wolverine is consider master of pretty much every style on the planet. There a huge differences between him and superman when it comes to h2h training and knowledge.

now that would be a good match up.

Dum Dum Dugan
tbh it depends on the writer. some write clint as uber, some pretty ordinary. kinda like green arrow.
I agree.

Starscream M
Using skill against Mongul, Doomsday, Various Kryptonians, Wonder Woman etc.

honestly, I feel like that is more due to DC's stance of hugely underwriting heralds and such when they face streets (ie Batman vs grundy/Darkseid, or Deathstroke vs Flash/Teen Titans). In DC, when street leveler faces off against a much more powerful foe, it seems DC generally underwrites the meta a great deal to compensate.

tbh, I'd be more impressed if a depowered clark fared well against Deathstroke, green arrow, or a street as opposed to a highpowered meta where PIS abound

chomperx9
Elektra vs Batgirl Cassandra H2H

twizzlers713
it's obviously captain america v batman

-Pr-
honestly, I feel like that is more due to DC's stance of hugely underwriting heralds and such when they face streets (ie Batman vs grundy/Darkseid, or Deathstroke vs Flash/Teen Titans). In DC, when street leveler faces off against a much more powerful foe, it seems DC generally underwrites the meta a great deal to compensate.

tbh, I'd be more impressed if a depowered clark fared well against Deathstroke, green arrow, or a street as opposed to a highpowered meta where PIS abound

how is that relevant?

i'm talking about heralds vs heralds.

wait. you think i was sayiing that a powerless superman took on those guys? no, he didn't.

Starscream M
There on completely two different levels. Wolverine is consider master of pretty much every style on the planet. There a huge differences between him and superman when it comes to h2h training and knowledge.
not even that...logan's HF and adamantium gives him waaay too much of an unfair advantage

chomperx9
not even that...logan's HF and adamantium gives him waaay too much of an unfair advantage if its H2H theres no healing or adamantium

Starscream M
how is that relevant?

i'm talking about heralds vs heralds.

wait. you think i was sayiing that a powerless superman took on those guys? no, he didn't. yeah...misunderstood you (I mean, of course regular superman has better feats than cyke...I had thought you meant depowered supes has better feats. And going by that logic, regular supes has better feats than batman too...does that mean depowered superman beats batman?)

why would his showings as Superman have any impact on his ability as a depowered human?

the fighting style couldn't be more different. If anything, his success as Superman would actually be a liability to him as a depowered Clark as it's hard to erase muscle memory and he'd be so accustomed to fighting as a flying invincible brick that it'd take his focus to fight as a vulnerable mortal.

-Pr-
yeah...misunderstood you (I mean, of course regular superman has better feats than cyke...I had thought you meant depowered supes has better feats. And going by that logic, regular supes has better feats than batman too...does that mean depowered superman beats batman?)

why would his showings as Superman have any impact on his ability as a depowered human?

the fighting style couldn't be more different. If anything, his success as Superman would actually be a liability to him as a depowered Clark as it's hard to erase muscle memory and he'd be so accustomed to fighting as a flying invincible brick that it'd take his focus to fight as a vulnerable mortal.

superman has better combat skill feats than cyclops, powered or not.

because people for some reason argue that his powers augment his skill to the degree that his skill is negligible.

except that no, clark has actually fought depowered more than once. he's used to it more than most characters would be in his position.

Starscream M
superman has better combat skill feats than cyclops, powered or not.

because people for some reason argue that his powers augment his skill to the degree that his skill is negligible.

except that no, clark has actually fought depowered more than once. he's used to it more than most characters would be in his position. I don't argue that his powers augment his skill. I know he is a superb fighter in the herald arena...and that style of fighting (with superstrength and flight and speed) Superman is hands down better than all imo.

Also, I'll accept your statement that superman depowered would be comparatively better than most other metas depowered....but that wouldn't put him on equal footing imo to folks who've trained all their lives to fight at that level.

Kinasin
are you on crack? Logan would wtfpwn a powerless clark.
This.

-Pr-
I don't argue that his powers augment his skill. I know he is a superb fighter in the herald arena...and that style of fighting (with superstrength and flight and speed) Superman is hands down better than all imo.

Also, I'll accept your statement that superman depowered would be comparatively better than most other metas depowered....but that wouldn't put him on equal footing imo to folks who've trained all their lives to fight at that level.

i never said it would.

i'm just sick and tired of people using his powers as some sort of excuse for him not having MA skill, when it's been stated and shown multiple times that he does.

even if he lost, i wouldn't care. i just want to see him get respected for his fighting skill.

Stoic
Deathstroke vs Dead Pool
Black Panther vs Batman (Bruce)
Barda vs Zarda (bra and panties match)
Night Wing vs Bullseye
Gamora vs Zealot (mud wrestling match)

Starscream M
i never said it would.

i'm just sick and tired of people using his powers as some sort of excuse for him not having MA skill, when it's been stated and shown multiple times that he does.

even if he lost, i wouldn't care. i just want to see him get respected for his fighting skill. I'm sure ppl do underestimate his MA skills...which I'm sure is prob pretty considerable

btw, if he lost...how would he get respect lol?

chomperx9

btw, if he lost...how would he get respect lol? for putting effort

-Pr-
I'm sure ppl do underestimate his MA skills...which I'm sure is prob pretty considerable

btw, if he lost...how would he get respect lol?

doing well and losing still makes you worthy of respect in some cases.

Konton
Bloodlusted Elektra vs Bloodlusted Shang Chi would probably be the most ridiculous fight ever.

Martian_mind
Jason Todd Vs Frank Castle (human)

Jason would win, but it would be the most brutal showdown EVAR.

psycho gundam
does superman even work out?

i mean, if he lost his powers completely shouldn't he be a waif?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jason Todd Vs Frank Castle (human)

Jason would win, but it would be the most brutal showdown EVAR.

thumb up

Originally posted by psycho gundam
does superman even work out?

i mean, if he lost his powers completely shouldn't he be a waif?

the yellow sun makes sure that he's in top physical condition, so when he's depowered, he's automatically as fit as an athlete anyway. he just needs to exercise to keep it up, like he did as Superman Red and Blue.

psycho gundam
i mean if he loses even that

like if say lex genetically altered him or something

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i mean if he loses even that

like if say lex genetically altered him or something

tbh i don't know.

even when he's been completely powerless, he's always been portrayed as a pretty stocky guy.

Warlord
midnighter vs wolverine without adamatium

mantis vs zealot (pure h2h)

Mshinu
Temugin vs Gorgon
Vargas vs Iron Fist
Punisher vs depowered Lobo
Angela vs Gamora
Psylocke vs Sage (pillow fight)
Juggernaut (full power) vs Mongul Sr.

paradisu
superboy prime vs thanos

Warlord
superman 1m vs daredevil

paradisu
Rune king thor vs kraven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.