Gamora vs Major force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko, kill.... forum rules

Parmaniac
MF

King Castle
why?

Gamora has held her own against powerful beings and MF is a jobber with only one real good feat that was completely out of character that i can recall Superman fight.

if Gamora breaches his suit MF is dead.

Prep-Man
If Gamora breaches the suit, she's dead, too.

King Castle
she can regenerate and is pretty durable in her own right..

what is the biggest damage MF has caused when breached?

The Nuul
Is this MF like CA?

King Castle
Originally posted by The Nuul
Is this MF like CA? crappier version of him a lot weaker dumber, jobber but meaner and crueler.

no transient logic since their powers differ.

Prep-Man
He's not a lot weaker, since he actually defeated Captain Atom.

King Castle
he also lost to kyle as a rookie less then 2 weeks as a GL..
also got his @$$ handed to him by warrior.

his strength lvl was usually depicted to being a mid meta 50 to 80 tonner as his fighting and mentality to be thuggish.

i admit he has fought captain atom consistently which is odd.. but i blame it on the DC sliding strength scale also powers that counter one another.

care to tell me how strong you think he really is? superman lvl strength? WW lvl strength? Aquaman lvl strength?

Prep-Man
He's always been a CA villain.

King Castle
i know.. hence his specific power..

still a sliding strength scale these two go at it and a week later they fight supes so DC fan logic argues they are superman class but it doesnt fit the constant depiction..

its the DC lobo effect power

Prep-Man
he also tore it up in Batman/Superman.

Galan007
Major Force.

He's beaten Hal, Kyle, Superman, Major Victory, Captain Atom, etc.

Originally posted by King Castle
what is the biggest damage MF has caused when breached? During Superman/Batman, not even the combined efforts of John Stewart, Black Lightning, and Starfire could contain MF's energies when his suit was ruptured -- hell even CA was nearly destroyed when he tried to do so.

King Castle
in reference to city damage .. he has bn stabbed b4 by kyle on the moon if iirc..

Parmaniac
in reference to city damage .. he has bn stabbed b4 by kyle on the moon if iirc.. On earth, he got stabbed in the eye with a piece of wood or a broken bottle.

King Castle
by kyle in their 1st fight... kyle didnt even know how to use his powers properly his ring was nearly drained and he didnt even know how to fly competently let alone make conscious shields and whatnot...

Parmaniac
by kyle in their 1st fight... kyle didnt even know how to use his powers properly his ring was nearly drained and he didnt even know how to fly competently let alone make conscious shields and whatnot... are you reffering to the event I described?

Galan007
Yes. Let's use low feats only. That's.... Logical. none

King Castle
Originally posted by Parmaniac
are you reffering to the event I described? yes.. my memory is pretty shotty but i think that is how it happen..

also didnt he have his hand cut off as well back in the day?

Parmaniac
Kyle gave up his ring and MF took it IIRC that would explain why Kyle wasn't doing anything with it. He wanted it back and MF laughed and ask if that was a serious demand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.