JLA vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
Captain Marvel( storm breaker)
Superman(mjolnir)
Wonder Woman(Thunderstrike)
Martian Manhunter(Thor-Girl's Hammer)

vs

Odin

1) Same fight Odin had with thanos and circumstance.. they have brought thor incapacitated for help.. Odin thinks they are attacking asgard, odin can summon his spear if need be...

2) destroyer armor Odin w/sword.

JLA gets one week to practice with their respective weapons together prior to the fight. ko, kill...... forum rules

tsscls
1 JLA
2 JLA

Slaanesh
1. don't know
2. Odin

zopzop
Odin stomps both 1 and 2.

The weapons are meaningless in this fight. It was proven in that Thor issue when BRB first got Mjolnir he tried to attack Odin with it. The hammer merely flew to his hand and rested there.

So weapons are out. Out of the 4 only CM, WW, and MM have a chance. CM and WW cause they have experience with powerful magics and MM with his telepathy (I've never seen Odin use TP or other high level mind tricks).

SM is a non factor and gets swatted away the same way Odin swatted the Surfer when he was fighting Thanos and crew.

WhiteWitchKing
Odin in both.

King Castle
hmm...mhmm

interesting..umm

cdtm
Originally posted by zopzop

The weapons are meaningless in this fight. It was proven in that Thor issue when BRB first got Mjolnir he tried to attack Odin with it. The hammer merely flew to his hand and rested there.

I'd presume some PIS since the weapons are central to the scenerio..

But instead of presumption, lets ask the thread op. King Castle, is Odin neutered from taking control of his creations?

King Castle
well.. i wasnt aware that he could summon them to him.. i hate to neuter one side or the other..

how often has odin pulled this trick on thor?

lets say no he cant just summon the weapons to him.. it seems to me that what the poster is describing is the hammer being thrown at him and simply catching it ala Bor.

but, either way to keep the thread goin lets say odin cant summon them out of their grasp and they can keep it to stay within the spirit of the thread.

also like to point out that thor-girls hammer shouldnt respond to him since it was created by another skyfather type being the designate.

Stoic
1. They are all beaten down, and imprisoned within eldritch magic containment fields.

2. They are soundly defeated, and crushed to dust.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Stoic
1. They are all beaten down, and imprisoned within eldritch magic containment fields.

thumb up

marwash22
buncha dead JLA members. Though, i'm not sure if Odin can be mindraped.. anyone?

Stoic
Originally posted by marwash22
buncha dead JLA members. Though, i'm not sure if Odin can be mindraped.. anyone?

His will was overcome when Thanos went after the Chalice of Tears, (I think that's what it was called) but that was due to very powerful sorcery, and even then he was resisting. He was basically magically drugged, I doubt J'onn could do it. Nah absolutely not, Odin would fry the grease off of his back, once he discovered who was trying to put him in the mind whammy.

guy222
Odin FTW

Odin returns in a few issues

Warlord
odin fts

yeah odin will stomp them

tkitna

This

cdtm
Odin for the win, in both scenarios.

Wonder if WW can focus the Godwave through the hammer? That'd be interesting...

Lord Feron

yep

BattleMage

2. They are soundly defeated, and crushed to dust. yes

BattleMage
Originally posted by zopzop

It was proven in that Thor issue when BRB first got Mjolnir he tried to attack Odin with it. The hammer merely flew to his hand and rested there.

cool

King Castle
i know i probably shouldnt say this but i am not convinced odin can pull this off.. is there any precedence of him facing a similar like situation in the past?

tomato

nutorious
odin was never a team wrecker i think team takes him unlike all the THOR/ODIN wankers around here i actually use reason so i say the team will stop him without the weapons

Kasper Gutman
Odin is above being just a team wrecker. Odin swats away herald level beings. Have you seen Thor fight Odin? Thor chucks his hammer with all his might and Odin barely acknowledges it. He was wearing the destroyer armor sans helmet at the time. Odin casually one shots all the males on the team then turns Wonder Woman into a mound of clay. Fight done in under 10 seconds. The team may get a shot at spending the afterlife in Valhalla, so that's something they have going for them.

Kasper Gutman
Ok, yeah Odin could one shot them but that wouldn't make for a good comic, it would last a few pages just to make it entertaining like the Thor vs Odin fight I mentioned earlier but the results would be the same except Odin has to put down his mug of mead for the fight. Even if everyone was boosted to Silver Age power levels Odin wins this.

The Nuul
Supes solos, combo to KO ftw! He doesnt need the b rated hammer.

ankur29
JLA ftw

DarkOdin
Originally posted by King Castle
Captain Marvel( storm breaker)
Superman(mjolnir)
Wonder Woman(Thunderstrike)
Martian Manhunter(Thor-Girl's Hammer)

Odin in both

And MM is going to pissed when he finds out his Hammer is only good for throwing.

Next time give him red norvel hammer that is equal to mjolnir.
Thor' girl hammer was a poor copy as we have seen when Donald blake tried to use it to transform and it didn't work.

King Castle
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Odin in both

And MM is going to pissed when he finds out his Hammer is only good for throwing.

Next time give him red norvel hammer that is equal to mjolnir.
Thor' girl hammer was a poor copy as we have seen when Donald blake tried to use it to transform and it didn't work. fine, MM gets Crusher. i completely forgot about that hammer...my brain insnt firing on all cylinders...

Null

i'll bite, how would superman Solo?

Oak Parker
Odin can close his eyes and imagine no JLA, and that is what would happen. They do not have the power to resist such high reality manipulation powers combined with near omnipotent magics.

King Castle
Originally posted by Oak Parker
Odin can close his eyes and imagine no JLA, and that is what would happen. They do not have the power to resist such high reality manipulation powers combined with near omnipotent magics. when has he done that?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Odin in both.

tsscls
I heart Odin!!!!
There is no possible way, giving the weapons and powers to the JLA+those that they already have, that you can expect Odin to stand up to them.

twizzlers713
odin v 4 people around thor's level? odin wins

Warlord
odin stops time.

then he rapes them

Mshinu
The All Father laughs at their puny attempts to harm him. "You weak cape wearing children dare strike at me?" Odin then impales the whole team on this spear and roasts them over a cozy fire.

Don Corleone
Odin teleports everyone to a large jungle. Where he then begins to hunt them down one at a time, and KILLS them.

Newjak
Odin all day everyday.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Odin returns... really...?

Omega Vision
In this scenario does Odin have control over the weapons?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by tsscls
1 JLA
2 JLA laughing laughing

BattleMage
Originally posted by tsscls
1 JLA
2 JLA laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by ankur29
JLA ftw laughing out loud

AsbestosFlaygon
Mods! Close the damn thread! mad

King Castle
no..leave it open.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.