spider-man 2099 vs 616 spider-man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nutorious
which version is stronger and will win?

2099 was a whole lot more brutal (and interesting), he wins

Q99
I think 616 was stronger and definitely was more experienced. I like Miguel, but my money's on Peter.

nutorious
Originally posted by Q99
I think 616 was stronger and definitely was more experienced

really? did they fight?

Q99
Originally posted by nutorious
really? did they fight?

No, but Peter's had more strength feats and has been active way longer.

nutorious
Originally posted by Q99
No, but Peter's had more strength feats and has been active way longer.

having more feats doesnt mean you are stronger or better i mean thor got much more feats than RUNE king thor but you know.... anyway i kinda like the 2099 version he is more dangerous

Q99
having more feats doesnt mean you are stronger or better i mean thor got much more feats than RUNE king thor but you know.... anyway i kinda like the 2099 version he is more dangerous

More and higher strength feats, I don't recall Miguel doing stuff like life a subway car.

I think he's only class 10.

nutorious
Originally posted by Q99
More and higher strength feats, I don't recall Miguel doing stuff like life a subway car.

I think he's only class 10.

dude so does 616 spider-man he is only a class 10 and never was stated or presented as stronger spider-man never did anything to assume he is stronger than class 10

BlackZero30x
considering from what i have read about 2099(not actually having powers) i think pete takes this win....

but then again im going off of the issue of 2099 where the suit was invented.

nutorious
peter parker is white and miguel is mexican and mexicans always win fights vs white people so i really think 2099 will win because he grew up as poor kid and had to fight on the streets

Sethos
I think spider-man 2099 wins. Being in the comics longer doesnt mean anything. Remember they r far apart in yrs in the comics. 2099 Spider-man seems to b more flexible n quicker. When it comes to strength Im not sure. Didnt really c him pick up anything really heavy like Peter did. But comparing where they got their powers from I think 2099 can pick up just as much or more. I give it to 2099. Much cooler too lol.

Parmaniac
dude so does 616 spider-man he is only a class 10 and never was stated or presented as stronger spider-man never did anything to assume he is stronger than class 10 fail

Q99
dude so does 616 spider-man he is only a class 10 and never was stated or presented as stronger spider-man never did anything to assume he is stronger than class 10

Spider-man's officially class 15 and has some pretty impressive strength feats when he goes all-out.

What the...? Blatant racism aside, Miguel is a scientist from the future and his dad was CEO of a company. I haven't read all of 2099, but I do not have the impression he was a poor kid fighting the streets.

Also, Peter Parker fights on the streets with the likes of Venom, Hobgoblin, and so on, and has done so for years.

nutorious
Originally posted by Parmaniac
fail

why wont you prove then that spider-man is stronger than class 10... present some feats of him lifting something heavier than 10 tons

nutorious
Originally posted by Q99
Spider-man's officially class 15 and has some pretty impressive strength feats when he goes all-out.

What the...? Blatant racism aside, Miguel is a scientist from the future and his dad was CEO of a company. I haven't read all of 2099, but I do not have the impression he was a poor kid fighting the streets.

Also, Peter Parker fights on the streets with the likes of Venom, Hobgoblin, and so on, and has done so for years.

i never saw spider-man doing anything to put him at class 15 i say he is at class 10 at the very best prove that i am wrong and post feats that he lifts something that weights more than 10 tons

peter parker fighting goblin is like a white kid going and taking some karate classes but still gets owned in a street fight vs black or mexicans , miguel had a rough childhood growing up in the ghetto and comming from mexico he wins he had way more street fights in the gangs and everything

SamZED
i never saw spider-man doing anything to put him at class 15 i say he is at class 10 at the very best prove that i am wrong and post feats that he lifts something that weights more than 10 tons

peter parker fighting goblin is like a white kid going and taking some karate classes but still gets owned in a street fight vs black or mexicans , miguel had a rough childhood growing up in the ghetto and comming from mexico he wins he had way more street fights in the gangs and everything Man, no offence but you're wrong here. Spider-man going all out b!tchslaps Goblin. He's done that on several occasions. If anything he fights like a pro, he's surprised some of Marvel's best MA fighters.

And he's lifted a train car, flipped and swinged tanks, supported a collapsing building and many more. Comicbook feats are a better source than handbooks and bios, he's lifted much more than 10 tons. Check the respect thread.

BlackZero30x
peter parker is white and miguel is mexican and mexicans always win fights vs white people so i really think 2099 will win because he grew up as poor kid and had to fight on the streets

..........you know im pretty sure race has nothing to do with fighting ability so this argument makes absolutely no sense

Q99
Pre-spider power they're both nerds.

Post, Peter's stronger, more experienced, and better with his powers.

Originally posted by BlackZero30x
..........you know im pretty sure race has nothing to do with fighting ability so this argument makes absolutely no sense

Yes!

Also, Peter has spider-sense and Miguel doesn't.

mrpress
Originally posted by Q99

Yes!

Also, Peter has spider-sense and Miguel doesn't.

Spiderman 2099 has talons that can cut through steel.

I don' think 616 was really better with powers when compared to miguel towards the end of the 2099 series. O'hara didn't have a spider-sense but his superhuman senses of vision and hearing made up for it. He had good bullet timing feats and was at least 616's equal in speed. He also has the talons backed by his strengh and the venom bite. His lifting feats aren't as impressive, but that doesn't really disprove him being as strong as SM and even if he is weaker, I still think he'd win.

Parmaniac
why wont you prove then that spider-man is stronger than class 10... present some feats of him lifting something heavier than 10 tons http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6992/strengthliftsatraincara.th.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2149/strength1amazingspiderm.th.jpghttp://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4866/strength2amazingspiderm.th.jpg

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4141/stregnth4amazingspiderm.th.jpghttp://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6063/stregnth8amazingspiderm.th.jpg

nutorious
Originally posted by Q99

really? care to prove that?

Parmaniac
really? care to prove that? More appereances = more experience.

nutorious
More appereances = more experience.

wtf? this is where you are wrong... More appereances means he apeared more in the comics but it doesnt mean he got more experience because for all that we know miguel could have more fights or just the same amount just because they dont show it in the comics doesnt mean a shit , by your logic wolverine is the most experient fighter because he got more appereances than most fighters... so does it mean wolverine is more experienced than elektra or iron fist or karate kid? your logic is very very invalid and wrong

Parmaniac
wtf? this is where you are wrong... More appereances means he apeared more in the comics but it doesnt mean he got more experience because for all that we know miguel could have more fights or just the same amount just because they dont show it in the comics doesnt mean a shit , by your logic wolverine is the most experient fighter because he got more appereances than most fighters... so does it mean wolverine is more experienced than elektra or iron fist or karate kid? your logic is very very invalid and wrong We have 2 versions of a character, I'm not comparing Thor to Karate Kid or something, Spider-man has his own style due to his powerset he showed more of this cause he has more appereances if anything can by argued than that 616 is more experienced than 2099 you're just assuming without any proof that 2099 > 616 experience. I'm not the one who has to proof anything.

nutorious
We have 2 versions of a character, I'm not comparing Thor to Karate Kid or something, Spider-man has his own style due to his powerset he showed more of this cause he has more appereances if anything can by argued than that 616 is more experienced than 2099 you're just assuming without any proof that 2099 > 616 experience. I'm not the one who has to proof anything.

i never said that 2099 is more experienced please show me where i stated that because i never saidsuch a thing i said he is more dangerous thats it, my point was that you cant say that he is stronger or a better fighter because you dont have anything to back your statement .. if the 2099 version was trying to lift something that peter is able to lift and he would fail then yes you would have a point but because he didnt display an impresive lifting feat doesnt mean he cant specially when in all the bios and handbooks it is stated that he is as strong as peter parker

Parmaniac
i never said that 2099 is more experienced please show me where i stated that because i never saidsuch a thing i said he is more dangerous thats it, my point was that you cant say that he is stronger or a better fighter because you dont have anything to back your statement .. if the 2099 version was trying to lift something that peter is able to lift and he would fail then yes you would have a point but because he didnt display an impresive lifting feat doesnt mean he cant specially when in all the bios and handbooks it is stated that he is as strong as peter parker We don't go by handbooks here. I showed you proof why he is, at least in my opinion, stronger. Well feel free now to post feats and prove me wrong. I say going by the fact that 616 Spidey has a shitload of more fights in his pocket his experience is superior to 2099 Spidey. That's all.

Q99
True, but I don't think that's enough to get him the majority.

really? care to prove that?

Peter's been active almost as long as the Fantastic Four, we see Miguel get his powers and all his adventures on-screen. It's a much shorter time period.

Do you have anything to indicate that Miguel fights a lot off-page?

Unless you do, it does mean exactly that. Spider-man has fought hundreds and hundreds of supervillains and is widely considered one of the most experienced heroes in Marvel (behind mostly some long-lived ones like Capt, Wolverine, and so on), Miguel, maybe a dozen or so.

We have their heroic careers on-page after all.

miguel ruled the world for a thousand years with mjolnir, so I am assuming we are talking about SM 2099 at the end of his series.

He was just as efective with his powerset as PP is with his, if not more.

The fact that the 616 has an ongoing series since the 60s doesn't really prove he is better at anything. In marvel time, he's been arround for what? a decade? that's more than ohara ever got, but I see no reason to claim Spider-man is better with his powerset than he is. Ohara was mostly guided by spider-like instincts (that seemed far stronger than parker's) and became almost instantly proficient with his powers, he covered much more ground in the in-universe time lapse of his series, than SM did in the same amount of marvel time in his own.

Q99
Originally posted by 753
miguel ruled the world for a thousand years with mjolnir, so I am assuming we are talking about SM 2099 at the end of his series.

I assumed before that too.

Peter's got a loooong trackrecord of beating the heck out of his physical superiors when he gets serious though.

It's not just that he has a lot of appearances, it's that Spider-man has done a lot of impressive stuff during said appearances.

nutorious
We don't go by handbooks here. I showed you proof why he is, at least in my opinion, stronger. Well feel free now to post feats and prove me wrong. I say going by the fact that 616 Spidey has a shitload of more fights in his pocket his experience is superior to 2099 Spidey. That's all.

i presented the handbooks and bios because its the only proof we got for now and the only comaring tool we can use that will be a valid one, as i said before spider-man 2099 didnt have many apearences at all and just because he didnt lift tanks or what ever doesnt mean he cant he just didnt do it same thing i can show you over 100 issues of spider-man where he doesnt lift a car of holding a colapsing building and point out that he didnt do it for 100 issues so what? there is no reason to believe that 2099 spider-man is weaker than peter parker as a matter of fact he was stated to be slightly stronger due to the fact he is more etached to the animalistic aspect of the spider like his super hearing feeling his poison fangs he is more of a spider than spider-man and he is more deadly and dangerous

basically you dont have a proof that parker is stronger or more skilled because miguel was able to control his powers right away due to the fact he is more atached to the whole spider concept than parker who is more of a human than miguel thats why i believe that miguel is slightly stronger than parker and more skilled

aside from that miguel showed better speed reflexes and acrobatic abilities , he is more dangerous due to his poison fangs and razor sharp talons and he has a healing factor to some degree unlike peter parker who only got durability

so after all that i will definitely say miguel takes it he is more vicious more dangerous got more weapons than parker and you stated that parker took people that are suppose to be stronger and better than him lets not forget he has fallen to much less like punisher daredevil act act so dont bring that bullshit up because overall if we go by the on paper than miguel should take this fight

King Castle
spiderman's strength is ambiguous at best he is suppose to be a 10 tonner and he ranges inbetween the 10 to 15 ton range..

that doesnt mean he is clearly a 15 or above just because he lifts heavy objects in comics and we use our real world science to extrapolate an imaginary weight of an object.

especially when he does lift extreme weight he is usually pumped and straining as in it isnt his regular lifting feats or near it.

anyways.. i like spiderman 2099 better so he wins. smokin' he is by far more ruthless then spidey and mirrors his stats as well with minor variations.

http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/gamestar/objects/203855_main.jpg

Uriel005
If Peter is serious then he takes it but if he takes time to make his jokes he loses. Serious Peter is Serious business and people wish for joking spidey to come back when he does it. Strength has little to do with the fight because 616 fights the likes of Venom and the symbiotes all to often and while he does get kicked around quite a bit he still gives a better fight IMO than 2099 would do.

nutorious
Originally posted by Uriel005
If Peter is serious then he takes it but if he takes time to make his jokes he loses. Serious Peter is Serious business and people wish for joking spidey to come back when he does it. Strength has little to do with the fight because 616 fights the likes of Venom and the symbiotes all to often and while he does get kicked around quite a bit he still gives a better fight IMO than 2099 would do.

those are your speculations nothing more, on panel fights show us that 2099 is more vicious and more dangerous overall he wins

King Castle
If Peter is serious then he takes it but if he takes time to make his jokes he loses. Serious Peter is Serious business and people wish for joking spidey to come back when he does it. Strength has little to do with the fight because 616 fights the likes of Venom and the symbiotes all to often and while he does get kicked around quite a bit he still gives a better fight IMO than 2099 would do. spiderman 2099 also fights venom 2099.. that isnt saying much..

also like to point out that o'hara's unstable suit also help's reduce impact reducing its effectiveness.. something to think about.

also a vicious O'hara rips eyes outs and what not slashes throats..

venom when he fights with spiderman is more of brawler bruiser who enjoys prolonging spiderman's pain rather then empaling and slashing him which he does but not as often.. isnt it strange when venom does get physical with spidey it tends to be punches rather then claw rip tears.. PIS

SamZED
aside from that miguel showed better speed reflexes and acrobatic abilities , he is more dangerous due to his poison fangs and razor sharp talons and he has a healing factor to some degree unlike peter parker who only got durability
Better speed, agility and reflexes? Not that I dont trust you, but find that a bit hard to believe. I havent read any SM 2099 so you could be right, but im gonna have to ask you to post some proofs.

Also losing to DD and Punisher has nothing to do with it. Supes has lost to Batman, yet you dont see people argue that because of that Green Arrow can also beat him. Spider-man often beats character that are stronger and faster than him because of his experience.

nutorious
Originally posted by SamZED
Better speed, agility and reflexes? Not that I dont trust you, but find that a bit hard to believe. I havent read any SM 2099 so you could be right, but im gonna have to ask you to post some proofs.

Also losing to DD and Punisher has nothing to do with it. Supes has lost to Batman, yet you dont see people argue that because of that Green Arrow can also beat him. Spider-man often beats character that are stronger and faster than him because of his experience.

so its OK for spider-man to beat oponnents that are stronger and better than him but when he is losing to someone who is weaker its a PIS? didnt you think maybe when he beats oponnents like venom and people who are stronger than him its also a PIS? it works both ways

nutorious
ok f^ck it i have just seen some scans of spider-man 2099 and he is pathetic got owned by punisher got owned by 2099 human torch in a hand 2 hand fight like a total loser i seen enough peter parker wins and is by far the better fighter ohara is pathetic

Uriel005
lol ^

King Castle
i still say miguel wins.

http://img.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/spider-man-2099-500x375.jpg

i mean look at the pic doesnt it just scream winner?

SamZED
so its OK for spider-man to beat oponnents that are stronger and better than him but when he is losing to someone who is weaker its a PIS? didnt you think maybe when he beats oponnents like venom and people who are stronger than him its also a PIS? it works both ways There's a difference when Daredevil who is a human (comicbook human but still a human) beats a superhuman that can shatter tanks with bare hands and is much faster than him because of SM's CIS AND when ONE superhuman beats ANOTHER superhuman because he's more experienced. That's not PIS. Also Spider-man oneshotted Daredevil when Matt pissed him off so there. Stop bringing low showings, every character that has been around has them, that in no way helps you support SM 2099 as long as Spider-man's average strength, speed, reflexes display are on the same level or higher. So.. can you post scans?

Sethos
Miguel is Irish on his biological father's side (Tyler Stone) and Mexican on his mom's side (Conchata O'Hara).
O'Hara is a skilled and gifted geneticist. He is also a formidable hand to hand combat, despite the fact that he's had little formal training. He uses a special freestyle of fighting that allows him to make full use of his strength, speed, and agility.
Both of O'Hara's forearms contain a set of spinerettes that release a very strong and sticky web-like substance from the back of his wrists. O'Hara can use this webbing to swing from building to building with or as a means of restraining an individual. Unlike the original spider-man, O'Hara's webs are organic and are chemically identical to real spider silk.
O'Hara possesses elongated canine teeth that secrete a paralyzing, though non-toxic, venom. He also possesses short, retractable claws at the tips of his fingers and toes that he uses to dig into surfaced, enabling him to crawl along them as a spider might.
O'Hara possesses the proportionate strength of a spider. At his peak, he possesses sufficient superhuman strength to lift up to 10 tons. O'Hara's great strength also extends to his legs, allowing him to leap great distances. He has been known to leap to heights of at least 30 feet in a single bound.

Hmmm I was look for more info but it seems that he is just like peter speed strength all that is the same they both lift the same n all. but 2099 have some different things like his fangs, real webs. comes down to skills lol. still like 2099 better so i give it to him.

nutorious
Originally posted by SamZED
There's a difference when Daredevil who is a human (comicbook human but still a human) beats a superhuman that can shatter tanks with bare hands and is much faster than him because of SM's CIS AND when ONE superhuman beats ANOTHER superhuman because he's more experienced. That's not PIS. Also Spider-man oneshotted Daredevil when Matt pissed him off so there. Stop bringing low showings, every character that has been around has them, that in no way helps you support SM 2099 as long as Spider-man's average strength, speed, reflexes display are on the same level or higher. So.. can you post scans?

actually the oposite is the truth because you see when spider-man fights peak humans like daredevil or captain america or black cat and they are handing him his own ass thats ok because they are skilled enough to do it and they are using skills, the gap between spider-man and a peak human is not that big of a deal at all and please dont try to present all super humans as the same class because if spider-man with his poor class 10-15 defeats someone like hulk, firelord, or even venom than its much worse PIS than a peak hjuman beating him because to them parker IS like a human he is much weaker than them and isnt suppose to hurt them he is like an anoying bug to them like a fly that you cant catch but cant really hurt you just anoy the crap out of you thats spider-man to real super humans

and no spider-man cant crash tanks with his bare hands lifting a tank and crashing one with your bare hands is not the same you are trying to make too much out of him while he is still the guy with class 15 strength at the very best who gets handled easily by anyone with fighting skills

SamZED
actually the oposite is the truth because you see when spider-man fights peak humans like daredevil or captain america or black cat and they are handing him his own ass thats ok because they are skilled enough to do it and they are using skills, the gap between spider-man and a peak human is not that big of a deal at all and please dont try to present all super humans as the same class because if spider-man with his poor class 10-15 defeats someone like hulk, firelord, or even venom than its much worse PIS than a peak hjuman beating him because to them parker IS like a human he is much weaker than them and isnt suppose to hurt them he is like an anoying bug to them like a fly that you cant catch but cant really hurt you just anoy the crap out of you thats spider-man to real super humans And once again I ask for proofs of SM 2099 being faster, more agile etc.

"real superhumans"? Spider-man is a real super human. Out of all the things you wrote above only ONE thing makes sense. Spider-man has no buiseness beating Hulk. That's PIS. While peak humans have no buiseness beating Spider-man.
And you keep throwing random matches that arent even true. Daredevil? I already told you Spider-man oneshotted him when he got POed. He did the same to Bullseye, Taskmaster, he beat Iron Fist twice, humiliated Kingpin. Spider-man has trouble with peak humans only because of his CIS, to anyone who reads Spider-man its a common knowledge that he pulls his punches ALL THE TIME because he'd be taking their heads off if he wasnt. It's been meantioned back in 1960s and repeated dozens and dozens of times since then. And you use these CIS influenced low showings where Spider-man is holding back as an ARGUMENT while ignoring all the average once when he's going al out?

See, there's a huge difference between your and my examples.
No fighting skill would help you beat an opponent that is much faster than you and can kill you with a SINGLE punch. (CIS off)
But fighting skills would help you beat an opponent that is superior to you as long as you're in the same league.
To make an analogy, Spider-man fighting Venom = tough skilled man fighting a stronger but less experienced man. And winning because of his skills.
While Spider-man fighting say Bullseye = A grown up fighter battling a small but more experineced child. And while the child may be more skilled in say karate it wont help him once he gets his skull cracked with a full force punch from an adult figher.

and no spider-man cant crash tanks with his bare hands lifting a tank and crashing one with your bare hands is not the same you are trying to make too much out of him while he is still the guy with class 15 strength at the very best who gets handled easily by anyone with fighting skills Again, that's a failed argument that holds no ground. He bitchslaps anyone with fighting skills but no powers whenever CIS is off. I gave you examples.
Oh so he's class 15 now? A page ago you refused to believe that. No offence but you often display little knowledge about the character but keep arguing going by some CIS influenced low showings some of which you made up anyway. It doesnt work that way. We have good showings and bad showings and if bad showings controdict character's average display of powers we dont go by them on a vs forum.
And if he can swing a tank on a webline or turn it into a paste he can definitely shatter it with his bare hands. If anything punching a hole in it is much easier than lifting it and smashing it to 1000 pieces. Not that it matters, Ironman's armor is tougher than tank's shell and Spider-man shattered it on several occasions. Punched right THROUGH it too. So no, im not trying to make anything out of him, I go by evidence, while you for some reason are trying to lowball the character and go by your lack of knowledge to do it.

Parmaniac
i presented the handbooks and bios because its the only proof we got for now and the only comaring tool we can use that will be a valid one, as i said before spider-man 2099 didnt have many apearences at all

basically you dont have a proof that parker is stronger or more skilled because miguel was able to control his powers right away due to the fact he is more atached to the whole spider concept than parker who is more of a human than miguel thats why i believe that miguel is slightly stronger than parker and more skilled
those are your speculations nothing more

Q99
In general it's a bad idea to start a thread *sure* that one side's going to win.

rader
I'm gonna have to go with 616 solely because of spider sense. I think that when most same tier characters hit him, it could easily be considered PIS. He stated that he gets around 2 seconds of reaction time, and, with his speed, it makes him almost impossible to hit.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by rader
He stated that he gets around 2 seconds of reaction time, and, with his speed, it makes him almost impossible to hit. It fluctuates heavily

Sethos
U cant say that captain america is a normal human he is a super human n daredevil isnt a normal human either. Peter only has one thing that 2099 doesnt n thats the spider sence. 2099 has a few more things that peter doesnt, everything else is the same. Yes 2099 spiderman is more of a spider then peter. Peter's spider sence does help him some but he still gets hit alot when it comes to superhumans. 2099 is just as quick as peter so there will b back to back punches but if peter gets bite by the 2099 spider man then its over. 2099 spider man wins.

Originally posted by rader
I'm gonna have to go with 616 solely because of spider sense. I think that when most same tier characters hit him, it could easily be considered PIS. He stated that he gets around 2 seconds of reaction time, and, with his speed, it makes him almost impossible to hit. ohara saw the world in slow motion and with absurd details. his supervision and superhearing make up for the spider-sense

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sethos
U cant say that captain america is a normal human he is a super human n daredevil isnt a normal human either. Peter only has one thing that 2099 doesnt n thats the spider sence. 2099 has a few more things that peter doesnt, everything else is the same. Yes 2099 spiderman is more of a spider then peter. Peter's spider sence does help him some but he still gets hit alot when it comes to superhumans. 2099 is just as quick as peter so there will b back to back punches but if peter gets bite by the 2099 spider man then its over. 2099 spider man wins.

Woah spell check grasshopper loaded on crack. Spider Sense, also enhanced senses don't count for crap if the person is adjusting to what you are going to do before you do it as you change up your motion realizing he countered you before you moved.

I think a lot of people tend to put spidey lower on the list when compared to equivalent characters because despite being able to take on the likes of carnage, rhino and other bricks as well as high speed, high strength, martial artists because he does a lot of street level work and because of that the writers need to make it so that he isn't just going around pounding the hell out of people.

Also lets look at what 2099 has going for him shall we.

Claws, Visciousness, Fangs. That's about it in this fight that gives him any distinct advantage over peter. Visciousness can be overcome if Peter is SERIOUS BUSINESS Peter, Fangs don't do squat because I doubt Peter is going to stand there and let him nom his face. Lesson he learned from Venom smile. The claws are the only real advantage he has here.

Parker has, Experience, probably more strength than the 10 tonner he is listed as, Spider sense.
As stated before Precognition beats enhanced senses, The strength and experience are going to give him more hits and much more dodges than Miguel is going to get.
Parker wins -_-

nutorious
Woah spell check grasshopper loaded on crack. Spider Sense, also enhanced senses don't count for crap if the person is adjusting to what you are going to do before you do it as you change up your motion realizing he countered you before you moved.

I think a lot of people tend to put spidey lower on the list when compared to equivalent characters because despite being able to take on the likes of carnage, rhino and other bricks as well as high speed, high strength, martial artists because he does a lot of street level work and because of that the writers need to make it so that he isn't just going around pounding the hell out of people.

Also lets look at what 2099 has going for him shall we.

Claws, Visciousness, Fangs. That's about it in this fight that gives him any distinct advantage over peter. Visciousness can be overcome if Peter is SERIOUS BUSINESS Peter, Fangs don't do squat because I doubt Peter is going to stand there and let him nom his face. Lesson he learned from Venom smile. The claws are the only real advantage he has here.

Parker has, Experience, probably more strength than the 10 tonner he is listed as, Spider sense.
As stated before Precognition beats enhanced senses, The strength and experience are going to give him more hits and much more dodges than Miguel is going to get.
Parker wins -_-

one question.... where is it stated that parker is stronger than the 2099 version? it was never stated so... you know

Uriel005
one question.... where is it stated that parker is stronger than the 2099 version? it was never stated so... you know

I did say Probably more strength than the 10 tonner he is listed as. They are both 10 tonners on the list it's just that spidey just pulls crap beyond what a 10 tonner should be able to do with his comic book physics often enough that I don't really put him in at 10 tons anymore, more around 15.

nutorious
I did say Probably more strength than the 10 tonner he is listed as. They are both 10 tonners on the list it's just that spidey just pulls crap beyond what a 10 tonner should be able to do with his comic book physics often enough that I don't really put him in at 10 tons anymore, more around 15.

NO... in the bio it is stated that they are bove between 10 and 15 and its also stated everywhere that miguel is physically as strong as peter parker so there is no reason to asume one of them is stronger than the other

Uriel005
It's a moot point spidersense ftw Precognition beats enhanced senses because enhanced senses only say that you are getting more information even with bullet time senses precognition wins because if two people move at the same speed and one can see the punch before it comes the one who has the prior knowledge wins.

nutorious
i already stated that peter parker will beat miguel because i saw some scans of miguel and he sucks at fighting i mean he really sucks at fighting he is a pathetic version of spider-man but in tearms of strength they are equal

It's a moot point spidersense ftw Precognition beats enhanced senses because enhanced senses only say that you are getting more information even with bullet time senses precognition wins because if two people move at the same speed and one can see the punch before it comes the one who has the prior knowledge wins. Spider-sense doesnt work that way. He cant really anticipate an opponent's movements, he just senses there is impending danger and a general direction it will come from. He gets tagged and beaten by street level people all the time. There are higher showings of his spider-sense in which he can keep perfect track of an incoming missile while blind and things like that, but they're rare. SS is too inconsistant and its average is too low for anyone to claim it gives him auto-wins against non-precogs.

I'd say, the increase in defensive efficency SM gets from his SS is equivalent to what ohara gets from supersenses and slow motion view of the world.

i already stated that peter parker will beat miguel because i saw some scans of miguel and he sucks at fighting i mean he really sucks at fighting he is a pathetic version of spider-man but in tearms of strength they are equal some scans? didnt you actually read his run? He was a pretty good fighter, specially towards the end.

StiltmanFTW
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6992/strengthliftsatraincara.th.jpg

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2149/strength1amazingspiderm.th.jpghttp://img695.imageshack.us/img695/4866/strength2amazingspiderm.th.jpg

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4141/stregnth4amazingspiderm.th.jpghttp://img842.imageshack.us/img842/6063/stregnth8amazingspiderm.th.jpg

Wow, lifting a mini-tank. He's so awesome.

puke <--- parm

Tha C-Master
And swinging something, you won't swing your max "lift" weight like a baseball bat.

StiltmanFTW
I do realize it's a quite impressive feat. I just wanted to mess with Parm haw-som

Tha C-Master
I wanted to mess with you Mr. Gargan.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's so awesome. Concession accepted smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.