Lords of Order Vs Lords of Chaos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Lords Of Order
Quasar
Odin
Uatu
Master Order
The Vishanti
Arishem

Lords Of Chaos
Scarlet Witch
Chthon
Shuma Gorath
Dormammu
Mikaboshi
Lord Chaos

zopzop
Slight edge Team 2.

Quasar vs SW. It depends on who gets off the first attack. They can both wreck each other up badly.

Odin vs Chthon. Bye bye Odin.

Uatu vs Shuma. Bye bye Uatu

MO vs Dormammu. MO wins easy.

Vishanti vs Mikaboshi. I don't know Mika's upper power limit. The Vishanti summoned the Tribunal and he came a runnin'. So I'll go with Vishanti for now.

Arshiem vs LC. Draw. Neither can really do anything to each other.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by zopzop
Slight edge Team 2.

Quasar vs SW. It depends on who gets off the first attack. They can both wreck each other up badly.

Odin vs Chthon. Bye bye Odin.

Uatu vs Shuma. Bye bye Uatu

MO vs Dormammu. MO wins easy.

Vishanti vs Mikaboshi. I don't know Mika's upper power limit. The Vishanti summoned the Tribunal and he came a runnin'. So I'll go with Vishanti for now.

Arshiem vs LC. Draw. Neither can really do anything to each other.

What is your logic behind MO beating Dormammu "easily" while LC can't do anything against Arishem

zopzop
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
What is your logic behind MO beating Dormammu "easily" while LC can't do anything against Arishem

Let me get this straight, you think Arshiem and Dormammu are in the same league power wise?

Dormammu couldn't beat Odin (they stalemated). Arshiem made 3 skyfather's his *****. My money's on Arshiem being several grades of power greater than Dormammu.

Hence Dorm loses to MO but I don't see anything LC by himself can do to Arshiem.

Omega Vision

Dormammu couldn't beat Odin (they stalemated).

Dormammu is usually portrayed at a higher level than he was in that story.

zopzop
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Dormammu is usually portrayed at a higher level than he was in that story.

You sure? I mean Dr. Strange hands him defeats regularly. But in the Blood and Thunder storyline Strange wanted NO beef with Odin.

I actually see him SLIGHTLY weaker than Odin.

Colossus-Big C
You sure? I mean Dr. Strange hands him defeats regularly. But in the Blood and Thunder storyline Strange wanted NO beef with Odin.

I actually see him SLIGHTLY weaker than Odin. he isnt though, alot of magical guys have low end feats, dr strange beat shuma, dormammu and alot of other people on his own

Power Cosmic II
Let me get this straight, you think Arshiem and Dormammu are in the same league power wise?

Dormammu couldn't beat Odin (they stalemated). Arshiem made 3 skyfather's his *****. My money's on Arshiem being several grades of power greater than Dormammu.

Hence Dorm loses to MO but I don't see anything LC by himself can do to Arshiem.

What boggles this board is that you think 3 skyfathers trump the abstract embodiment of chaos.

Omega Vision

I actually see him SLIGHTLY weaker than Odin.
Through prep or trickery. Dr Strange usually avoids direct confrontation with Dormammu as well.

But Odin has never been portrayed as a threat to Abstracts like Eternity the way Dormammu has.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lords Of Order
Quasar
Odin
Uatu
Master Order
The Vishanti
Arishem

Lords Of Chaos
Scarlet Witch
Chthon
Shuma Gorath
Dormammu
Mikaboshi
Lord Chaos

Quasar wins his fight.
Odin wins his.
Shuma Gorath stomps Uatu.
Master Order should defeat Dormammu.
Mikaboshi might take his fight seeing as his up coming mini puts him at abstract level.
Lord Chaos should easily defeat Arishem. The embodiment of chaos should be far superior to one Celestial.

I see the Lords of Chaos winning this. SG, Mikaboshi, and Lord Chaos against Master Order, Odin, and Quasar. SG and Mikaboshi tip this fight in the Lords of Chaos' favor.

Colossus-Big C
you put odin above chthon?
even after what he did to asgard and thor and the norns/fates said all of asgard cant beat him

zopzop
What boggles this board is that you think 3 skyfathers trump the abstract embodiment of chaos.

Has the abstract embodiment of Chaos ever shook the multiverse? No? Ok then.

TheTyrant

So? Odin was one shot KO'd by Doom-Galactus. The embodiment of Chaos/Order won't be getting one shot KO'd by Galactus.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheTyrant
So? Odin was one shot KO'd by Doom-Galactus. The embodiment of Chaos/Order won't be getting one shot KO'd by Galactus.

No I think it was a little more than power than Doom-Galactus. In the Odin Respect Thread, there's a picture from that issue with Reed saying "If it was just Galactus' power we'd stand a chance."

I'll post a link to it tomorrow feelin' lazy now :P

Utrigita
No I think it was a little more than power than Doom-Galactus. In the Odin Respect Thread, there's a picture from that issue with Reed saying "If it was just Galactus' power we'd stand a chance."

It was, but irrelevant when Doom with all the knowledge in the universe (according to Reed) at the point of time states that the combined power of the items that he held prior to attaining Galactus power is nothing next to the power he will held when attaining Galactus own.

As for the fight itself, a small edge to Lords of Order, but a really good fight, It could also imo end in a potential stalemate since neither Lord Order or Master Chaos is capable of putting each other down.

Kasper Gutman
I'm picking Order on this one. Quasar and Scarlet Witch better be fighting each other or they're getting owned hard. Master Order and Lord Chaos is a draw. The wild card I think is the Vishanti. Those three could take on most of the Chaos Team in one on um three matches. I managed to resist adding a Hoary joke...yeah me.

Black bolt z
Lords Of Order
Quasar
Odin
Uatu
Master Order
The Vishanti
Arishem

Lords Of Chaos
Scarlet Witch
Chthon
Shuma Gorath
Dormammu
Mikaboshi
Lord Chaos HOM?

Colossus-Big C
no hom.

also have hom wanda been retconned?

Black bolt z
Until chaos war i'm giving it to team 1.Vishanti is the high card.

AsbestosFlaygon
Are The Vishanti > Lord Chaos?

galactusischere

Doom let go of the Cube when he absorbed Galactus's power. He didn't have it when he fought Odin which is why the FF found it laying somewhere outside of Doom's lair.

Power Cosmic II

Great you debate picking high-end feats and use them as the template for the character. roll eyes (sarcastic) Seriously man, learn how to debate.

Your awful logic has odin>>>>>everyone else in team 1.

zopzop
Great you debate picking high-end feats and use them as the template for the character. roll eyes (sarcastic) Seriously man, learn how to debate.

Your awful logic has odin>>>>>everyone else in team 1.

Maybe he is? Marvel seems to have made him near omnipotent. Odin's feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything anyone has ever done in Team 2.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Living Tribunal said the vishanti exist within the realm governed by Lord Chaos and Master Order. So take that for what it's worth.

Power Cosmic II
Maybe he is? Marvel seems to have made him near omnipotent. Odin's feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>anything anyone has ever done in Team 2.

Set up an Odin vs. Oblivion fight

zopzop
Living Tribunal said the vishanti exist within the realm governed by Lord Chaos and Master Order. So take that for what it's worth.

How does that work exactly? I think it's their (the Vishanti's) realm but the struggle isn't between Life (Eternity) and Death but between Order and Chaos.

He made it seem as if was their universe with Order/Chaos doing their thing inside it.

zopzop
Set up an Odin vs. Oblivion fight

Your point?

Colossus-Big C
How does that work exactly? I think it's their (the Vishanti's) realm but the struggle isn't between Life (Eternity) and Death but between Order and Chaos.

He made it seem as if was their universe with Order/Chaos doing their thing inside it. i guess the vishanti live in the same realm of inbetweener

zopzop
i guess the vishanti live in the same realm of inbetweener

He made it seem as if was their universe with Order/Chaos/In-betweener simply maintaining it.

I'm trying to find the scan.

Colossus-Big C
here , a omniversal being known as slorith tears into the fabric of creation
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6210/sl1bo3.th.jpg
his power is supreme in this multiverse (under LT of course)
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6726/sl2cj5.jpg
the vishanti are summoned because they are the most powerful mystics in existance
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3860/sl35hd7.jpg
if the vishanti were to engage in battle with slorith it would of resulted in the destruction of the entire multiverse, so they summon the LT

(some scans are missing)

i can conclude that the vishanti>>>>Master Order and Lord Chaos

zopzop
the vishanti are summoned because they are the most powerful mystics in existance
if the vishanti were to engage in battle with slorith it would of resulted in the destruction of the entire multiverse, so they summon the LT

(some scans are missing)

I'm not disagreeing with you. I think the Vishanti are stupidly powerful. That issue with the Tribunal made it seem so.

Utrigita

(some scans are missing)

Well I disagree with you, especially because as I see it your logic is founded on a incomplete set of circumstances, I could just as well highlight how the Vishanti have never been present when the universe was at stake or when Adam Warlock received his sentence from the Living Tribunal, I can also point out that Kubik placed the Vishanti on the same level as the Celestials and Master Order and Lord Chaos significantly above.

But all that doesn't really matter because at the end of the day, atleast as I understand it, Master Order and Lord Chaos governs in unision the aspect of Magic in the universe, and I severely doubt that any magic users are their superiors, and yes it's assumptions but given how little Master Order and Lord Chaos is used it's hard not too.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

No. The Vishanti are agents of Order. Whereas Shuma Gorath and Dormammu are agents of Chaos, sometimes referring to themselves as a lord of chaos. Dormammu chess game with Odin illustrates their relationship with both Chaos and Order. Lord Chaos grew in size as Dormammu lead in game pieces but eventually Odin manages to stalemate the game, restoring the balance of Chaos and Order. Lord Chaos should be far above the Vishanti in power.

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1409984-shuma_returns_super.jpg

shuma is badass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.