Rulk vs Mantis(DC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko.. kill.. forum rules

the ninjak
Mantis.

Rulk doesn't have his BioDrain anymore.

King Castle
Damn. you guys arent given Rulk his respect anymore, are you?

Prep-Man
Rulk is all washed up. Marvel Zombies don't understand is that Loeb force is gone. Pathetic.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Rulk is all washed up. Marvel Zombies don't understand is that Loeb force is gone. Pathetic.

That's a bit harsh and may I say "biased".

Prep-Man
Rulk was never a good character to begin with. Not very hard to understand, eh?

the ninjak
I agree if you say it like that. wink

Prep-Man
Seriously. Loeb just introduced a character so he can job out other characters. Watcher, Thor, Grandmaster, etc... And they weren't even written INTELLIGENTLY! It's like a Squirrel Girl thing. They just job, with no logic.

Superboy Prime is just as bad.

the ninjak
I agree it became like watching profesional wrestling back on topic.

With Rulk's Bio Draining ability gone Mantis has too much too offer.

King Castle
Rulk didnt even rely on this ability unless you apply it retro actively using what you now know...

he used it on SS... but he didnt use it on thor or hulk the 1st time around nor on Abomination it was all physical baby.

Prep-Man
Even with Rulk absorbing energy power, Mantis can do the same. Mantis is a bit more dangerous as he has the Anti-matter touch.

King Castle
you are talking about the current mantis right? not tryin to use pre crisis feats?mhmm

uggh

and if its current you better have a good reason why anti matter energy would hurt Rulk.

the ninjak
Rulk had that Giant gun to kill Abomination with.

Stoic
Mantis these days is a joke, it took the combined effort of him and Kalibak to ground Superman, and it was due to Kal, not Mantis pfft... mantis was as useless as **** on a bull in that fight. I'm sure mantis would win if Rulk stood there wiping his ass though. The feats that Rulk performed are canon. like it or not.

Prep-Man
Guns won't do squat. He's an energy vampire himself.

King Castle
Originally posted by the ninjak
Rulk had that Giant gun to kill Abomination with. after he pounded him repeatedly and cracked his skull..... he finished him off with a gun gangster style.. he still beat the dude retarded

Stoic
Originally posted by King Castle
after he pounded him repeatedly and cracked his skull..... he finished him off with a gun gangster style.. he still beat the dude retarded

Exactly, and in martial arts Krav Maga style.

Prep-Man
MA on Mantis?

Stoic
Does Mantis has arms and legs? Then MA would work on him, and from a class 100, it would be very deadly.

Prep-Man
He's faced Orion. Dog of War. I doubt Rulk will be much of a problem.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He's faced Orion. Dog of War. I doubt Rulk will be much of a problem.

After what King Castle said earlier about you telling only half the story while hiding the rest, why would anyone trust the things you write man? If you don't tell the whole story then your basically lying, which would make most people question your integrity.

besides that, you know that Mantis is scared of Orion, so yea he can face him, but so could Cat Woman, it means very little. Rulk would fold Mantis, the way he folded Grand Master on panel, and to add insult to injury, it's canon.

King Castle
i think he is referring to this, notice i asked for a time reference that he never answered.

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/NewGods10-15_Earth--The_Doomed_Dominion.jpg

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/NewGods10-16_Earth--The_Doomed_Dominion.jpg

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/NewGods10-19_Earth--The_Doomed_Dominion.jpg

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/NewGods10-20_Earth--The_Doomed_Dominion.jpg

Galan007
Current Mantis loses.

Endless Mike
Rulk

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
After what King Castle said earlier about you telling only half the story while hiding the rest, why would anyone trust the things you write man? If you don't tell the whole story then your basically lying, which would make most people question your integrity.

besides that, you know that Mantis is scared of Orion, so yea he can face him, but so could Cat Woman, it means very little. Rulk would fold Mantis, the way he folded Grand Master on panel, and to add insult to injury, it's canon.

Uh, yeah. What's stopping Rulk from getting his energy absorbed? What's stopping Rulk from getting BFR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.