Hero High 3: A New World

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Big O
Seven months have passed since the Heroes and Strike Force discovered Issac behind the deaths of several students. He later kidnapped another student and SF member, Lucian, for his own personal plot. SF, along with a few Heroes, tracked him to Russia and went to rescue him. They succeded, but just barely. Issac wasn't heard from again.

Then end of the school year brought about more change than anyone could think possible. There were SF members who were graudating, Heroes who were leaving, students going crazy, etc... But what was the most shocking of all of these was the fact that the government had called off its interferrence with the school. This was only because a team of Heroes helped quail a governmental overthrow. They were in the Heroes debt.

Over the summer, that debt was called upon. Due to the increase of super beings, referred to as "supers", inquiring to join the school, the Heroes asked for more schools to be built. They were granted this request but conditions applied. They had to prove to the various governments involved with the project that it would be of a great help to have another school built. They were assigned to be the protectors of every super that attended the school as well as protect the school itself. Only then would a new school be built. And to make sure things were being ran smoothly, a government official named Julien Jacobs was assigned to work with the Heroes and relay info back to the governments.

The RP starts off at the newly remodeled school. Everyone is aware of the conditions for the new school to be built and conscience of the governments roles and frequent appearances at the school. If everything goes as planned, the new school is scheduled to be built at the end of the year.

Lt_Champion
Kaida is quiet, she doestn have alot to say about this incident.

Bonnie is sitting in her new room, she sighs abit, her door is open she blames herself for rock having togo to the insanity asylum

Rock slams shoulder first into the wall, then falls to her knees. "WHY THE HELL CANT I ****ING DIE!!!" She screams, frustrated, and violent, if she can attack in any way she will. (if you want you can respond if not its fine)

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was outside finishing his packing in his new room he readied his training "I have to get use to my new powers its been a few months since i have used my Aura Overdose he opened his bag and pulled out 60 pound weights and put them on his wrist and ankles "I'm ready to start" Hitosu powered up to his Aura Overdose state "Ok my normal body can't carry this but with this I can take a step further I must learn to preserve my aura" Hitosu lashed out attacks in the air he was swift in his Aura Overdose state Hitosu was a boy traumatized by this attack in an incident a few months back he realized this was the move ending his parents life he now controls over with no hesitation but it has been awhile since he used this technique he then slammed an attack to he ground causing a small quake "Theres still more with this form that I can do I know this isn't my limit" Hitosu sat down and removed his weights and went into a Meditated pose

DangerousBeauty
Harkin was sitting int he grass outside of the school. She had an old book from her world laying open in her lap. Her eyes scanned over the pages. She was getting ready for her class, and to take Sams training to the next level. She had no idea what she was going to teach the kids about.

Vixen was laying in her bedroom listening to the Pixies on her ipod. She was deep in thought. New school year, a kinda new school. She wondered how long it would take before someone would come along and ruin this one. God she needed a smoke. She rolled onto her stomach and looked back down at her books. "I hate school.."

MadMel
'How many schools have I worked at now?' Andrew Brok thought to himself as he prepared for his morning combat lesson. 'Well, just the one' he answered himself, and he paced the grassy area he had chosen for the day - He never like to have combat class in the same location twice in a row. 'But this place has been rebuilt so many times I can't even recognise it. And then there's the government.'
The government, of course, had been crawling all over the place like insects. It was all 'numbers' this and 'permissions' that, nowdays. How the hell was a teacher supposed to get things done in these conditions? Andrew sighed, and continued his work. On the upside, Jane was supposed to be back today. On top of her duties as the school's sword master, the speedster was using her talents to the full, flying from continent to continent to assist with the development of every new hero school across the world. Unlike Andrew, and most teachers, Jane believed fully that the government were doing the right thing, and she was starting to trust them.

Leon Astra was considered by many students at Hero High to be the 'next Lance Donovan'. Leon, of course, felt that he didn't deserve such blind praise. Leon was a a natural - There was no denying that he was good. However, being compared the to principal, and one of the most powerful heroes the world had ever seen was a bit much. It mad the seventeen year old feel uneasy, being compared in such a way. Sure, he had performed well in Russia, and because of that, he had been promoted to the student leader of strikeforce, but now he suddenly had extreme expectations to live up to, and, if he was honest with himself, he knew he couldn't do it.
Leon contemplated this all during his training. Despite his success in Russia, he knew he still had a long way to go when it came to improving himself. With his eyes closed, he began practising, creating a small shockwave - no bigger than a basketball - in the air in front of him. There was a time when he would not have been able to hold this form for more than a few seconds, but now he had moved on to something far more difficult. Concentrating as hard as he could, Leon began changing the shape of the shimmering shockwave hanging in the air. First it was round, but now it was contorting until it resembled a hand. Feeling the seat drip over his closed eyelids, Leon kept going, changing the shape every few seconds, from a box, to an animal, to a bigger animal, then back to a ball. This continued for some time until, when the pressure really started getting to Leon, he accidently let go and the resulting explosion knocked him backwards. Despite the pain, he was relatively satisfied. He had lasted five minutes longer than the last time he practised. He got up slowly, checking for any major injuries. Having none, he decided he had better head of for the morning's lesson. Leon started making more shockwaves, this time around his feet. Then he released, jumping at the same time. With his bike wrecked, he had spent months working on this technique. It was like a form of super jump, only with far greater control. Leon bounded quickly and easily towards the building where his class was.

(>^^)>
James was walking around the school rather aimlessly, just pacing on a really large scale, he was in a thought trace when he almost tripped over Harkin, by almost i mean his foot hit her, he started to fall over but caught himself and hopped on one foot a few times to gain his balance he turned around to her.
"sorry...are you alright?" he asked a little worried

Weston was laying on his bed, smoke rising from his mouth had his in hands and was plucking out the intro of Feel Good Inc. while thinking humming the beat in his head, the amp was plugged in and on, turned way up.

MadMel
Leon made it roughly halfway to the building before his phone started vibrating. That wasn't good news. This was a special phone granted by the school. It picked up disturbances from police radios and silent alarms around the city, forcing Leon and strikeforce into action. Leon landed from his jump and checked his phone. 'Club Thunder?' he though incredulously. Last he checked that place could take care of itself. He didn't even think it was on the phone's list of crime hotspots.
He sighed, then he closed the message and accessed the school's broadcast system, cutting off all sound related devices in the process. This was a precaution set in mostly for people like Weston, who's music was so loud they couldn't possibly hear the message.
"Strikeforce! Equipment room, now!" Leon announced. The equipment room was built specifically for strikeforce - A huge room that contained all kinds of gadgets that would be useful for whatever kind of mission they planned. This was also where the school's jet was parked, along with an assortment of other vehicles. In this case, Leon knew they needed very little equipment, but It was also a chance for strikeforce to mobilize and hear out the mission briefing.

The Scenario
Bennu entered the room with purpose, followed shortly after by Pryce. Neither had really been in any kind of school before, what with Pryce being homeschooled and Bennu just drifting for most of her life. Pryce looked around, amazed at the comfort the school could apparently afford."Looks to be a nice place," Bennu said. "I'm glad we could get a room together."
Pryce smiled weakly. "Well, how could they refuse after you told them what could happen if we got separated?" he asked quietly, fiddling with his ring. Its warm touch never ceased to calm him, but it was nothing compared to actually being with Bennu.
"It would only be a small crater," Bennu insisted, laughing. After a moment of thought, she grabbed Pryce' hand, and dragged him out of the room. At the contact, Pryce felt the warth that always surrounded Bennu, and he knew she could feel his cold, draining touch. "Come on," she said suddenly, with a smile that suggested she knew what he was thinking. "Let's check this place out, and see what we can find."

The Big O
Ben was nervous. He didn't trust this set up as far as he could throw it. And he had no doubt in his mind that he could throw it pretty far. But so far, no one did anything suspicious. In fact, the whole was going just as he and the rest of the team hoped.

A few weeks after the school was complete, the new students came in droves. There were bus loads of little kids, teenagers and adults. Most of the adults looked at the Heroes with disbelief. Janet said that many of them didn't believe that a group so young could achieve what was tasked on them. Jordan and Jane both brushed it off and Andrew said that they just needed to show them what they were capable of.

It was almost split down the middle with the parents and families. Almost half of them had faith that the Heroes could do what they said they could do. The other half, however, had the government on speed dial. There was one reason that they allowed their children to enroll in Hero High, now being referred to as The Academy of Higher Learning; they didn't want their kids and family to become a target. Ben felt this with each parent or spouse he interviewed. He vowed to himself that he would do everything in his power to make sure this whole thing worked.

Simon on the other hand was at peace. He wasn't stressed out like almost everyone else. He looked at as a mutual thing. The Heroes wouldn't make a move until the government did something out of order and vice versa. Or at least that was what he thought.

Back in his dimension, his mate, N'Xsus was running things just as capable as Simon was able to. There were no attempted uprisings, the people were taken care of and Simon was present every chance he had the time. Things were going pretty good for him, right now. But he wasn't an idiot. He knew that as soon as they got to comfortable, things would cave. And that was why he wasn't worried. He wouldn't get too comfortable and most of the team was walking on eggshells. They'd be ready for whatever came their way.

starryknight
Sam was sneaking back into school after sneaking out early in the morning. She had been sneaking out a lot lately and surprisingly no one has said anything, she suppressed as much as her energy as she could so the teachers wouldn't freak. After showing her ninja skills and entering the school, she teleported to the shadows along the walls, she had to be in Mr. Brok's combat class soon but she had to see Harkin before the say started. Sam looked out into the grassy areas and saw Harkin and James, shadows engulfed the girl and she disappeared reappearing in back of Harkin sitting down on the ground, "good morning guys," she said with a big smile.

DangerousBeauty
Harkin didnt look up at either of them. James didnt hurt her so she ignord it. If he id hurt her, she would have beat him. "Where did you go Sam?" She said as she turned the page. She finally look up at James. "Good morning."

Vixen got bored. She followed the music until she arrived outside of Westons room. She didnt need to knock. She walked in and laid down on his bed. "Hey." She licked his cheek. It was her own way of saying hello.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu sensed Sam's aura he went to the direction where Sam was noticing it was her he then went to her and wave "Hey Sam how's it been" he then noticed "Hi i'm Hitosu and your name is "Hitosu took out his hand"

starryknight
Sam combed the grass with her hands, Harkin's question caught her off guard. So they do know I'm going off campus...guess I can't suppress my energy after all. "Uh.." was all the teen managed to say but then Hitosu. "Hey Hit!" Sam quickly put all her attention on Hitosu, the kid really saved her this time. "Wow, its getting late." Sam looked at the invisible watch on her wrist, "We should get going, wouldn't want our super powered teachers waiting," Sam said giggling nervously. Sam got up quickly and ran over to Hitosu and grabbed his hand and pulled him a long, "we don't want to be late, bye Harkin, bye James," she said not knowing if they wanted everyone to know that they were her parents.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was being dragged along with Sam pulling him he thought *Every time i get a word to her I get dragged typical Sam oh well* Hitosu then started following along "Did I miss something what happened and who were those two"

(>^^)>
james nudged harkin "watch this," he whispered, "come back safely sweetie! your mom and i worry!" he called out to her with a chuckle and nudged harkin again.
Weston blew more smoke out as he played the bass, "hey love, hows it going?"

JacopeX
"Just a couple more years...And I can finally live on my own somewhere."

Ricardo sat on the edge of his bed, looking around his dorm room, all renovated past the engineering and constructive architectural technology that can not be offered to just anyone. This was more like it and after all that has occurred for the past years, he felt a bit discouraged for the past year. The fact that he has failed his comrades caused him to not only flunk the entire year, but he had to stay back. He not only disrespected Janet, his assigned teacher who could have developed him into a power house telepath, but he let himself down and the critics who believed in him to be the future's dependent hope along with the other students. But now Ricardo has nothing...He once started with nothing...then he had everything...now he has nothing.

The pressure of all that has occurred that year really caused him to consider such immense danger beyond anything he has ever seen. And when he thought Donny was the worst. He was glad that Donny has left the school. Last time he has ever seen Donny, was in the Pintar dimension. To this day, Ricardo believe a flawed time paradox caused Donny to dissapear as if he never existed. Or maybe he is out there, hiding under cover. Revealing Donny to the government officials would only cause the school to implode. Donny has built an underground time bomb below the school years ago, but Ricardo still wonders if it is still there. Still, Ricardo did not want to take the chances and ruin it for everybody. He had to get Donny out of this school before he "Accidentally" keeps injuring/hurting people. He has already done so three times.

Ricardo get's up and walks across his room, towards the shoes next to the door, puts them on, and walks out of the room through the passage that was already open for him to exit as he then used a telekenetic pull to close it back shut. He was willing to give a few tours to the newbies. He can read them from a mile away and ever since he entered this school, he felt the need to help people...This school has really changed his character and personality from a childish, class clown into a mature, humorist, confident young man.

It was time to take the opportunity to start over...He will have to fix the mistakes he has made...There was no more time to lose.

~~~~~~~~~~

Donny sat on the passenger side of his designated van as he looked through the glass at the renovations done to the building, and he was actually impressed by the technology engineers and scientist have perpetuated within a year. Donny began considering the amount government must have spent for such a quick project, especially for something so advanced beyond the comprehension of modern humans. Donny watched as these worldwide abroad students drove or passed through a secure fence with government hired security personnel keeping the entire area locked by frisking each student with the latest shockproof metal detectors as if they were searching for a dangerous target. These men and women were all armed heavily with gadgets, large weaponry and covered in bulletproof, shockproof, metallic suits with helmets in case any of there heroes were crazy enough to rebel. Donny would love to brutally abuse any student who dares to challenge his pact.

However, Donny knew these students wouldn't ruin this opportunity over nothing. As dangerous as they are, the real danger here is the government's top secret plan to spread it's marketing beyond all competition and putting their own economy in danger to the point of bankruptcy. All was at stake here and using the excuse of planning to enlist students as members of a "Strike Force" upon graduation is a political scheme conducted by the same hungry dogs who are really taking control of the national defenses into fighting war for their own sake. Their own insatiable greed...a flawed characteristic that can easily reel the person into total submission for it. These were the same individuals who have funded to these secret anarchist parties that would benefit them...the same people who have dragged down every other party for years, keeping the civilians scared from voting for a change...The same people who have invested for the rich and never for the poor, based on differences and lack of trade to give...The same people who have kept the agendas in tact across the worldwide media for the people to buy in unimportant news while thousands of soldiers are dying everyday in war...the same people who have took advantage of foreign affairs in order to take over, convert, and steal...the same people who proposed a "depopulation" scheme to create more room for a "better world". The same people who believe the world should go under one religious code and wish death upon those who believe differently, along with the same sect of people who have turned their own government against other foreign nations based on something so trivial and superstitious as god...Overall, it sure won't be long before these civilized, prestige figures begin to go at it...

Donny did not care about anyone though...he only cared about taking advantage of this flawed government and benefiting his goal to rule the world through a realistic retrospect. Taking over the government. In a matter of five-six years, he has started plenty of gang related wars and civil wars. His claim to success is all thanks to the puppets in the political branches who have made it all possible in keeping him in total control of these developing nations suffering from drug wars, gang violence, prostitution, trafficking, poverty, scarcity, lack of medical funding for the sick, and corruption. Donny knew being a criminal was a role none would consider but more of a political mentor and co worker to these leaders and state officials across a part of the hemisphere. Hiding his cover was natural to him, especially as a normal government official with superior knowledge of how things work, especially as a weak UN official. Look at the madness they have allowed throughout the years as they tried to help out...

Donny had to get rid of this school....It was totally in the way of his major infrastructure and letting the program proceed will put the entire plot in danger of being exposed to the public and soon to these super humans who can literally create a bloodbath upon Donny's organizations. Ever since the proposal of the UN's involvement, Donny knew a place as a government official will only secure his cover further from being concluded as "Donny". He felt that this was his opportunity to shine.

Donny unlocks the car door and opens the door open, getting himself off as he begins walking away from the van and on towards the school. He showed his badge to another government official who walked by him as he headed for the entrance. He can already sense the potential in these students...but it was time to find the culprits and take those same allies down one by one...starting with the staff members.

"It's time for a little class reunion now." Donny uttered softly as he walked through the entrance.

Lt_Champion
Anthony walks into the building, he stopped watching rock for a few hours and now she hasnt been seen by him, he walks into the school, and stands just inside the door "WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE" he yells loudly, intending to get everyones attention.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Lt_Champion
Anthony walks into the building, he stopped watching rock for a few hours and now she hasnt been seen by him, he walks into the school, and stands just inside the door "WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE" he yells loudly, intending to get everyones attention. Just in time for Donny to show up at the disruption made by Anthony in the crowded entrance, he walked up to him from behind and shoved him forward and stood, awaiting for him to turn around to face Donny to respond.

"Yeah? What do you want? And how about you keep your voice down and show a little decency by not being lazy and looking for the guidance yourself before I write down a negative report and keep this school from receiving more infrastructure whereas the blame will all be on your ass."

Donny said in a cold tone while showing his badge in attempt at intimidation of authority and maybe to answer questions for this kid. He knew he couldn't write a negative report to the government based on unoffcially loud public speaking. He was just trying to bluff the student into fear. His first day as a government official and he was already abusing power. The reason being he did not sense any authority personnel around him to get in the way. He crossed him arms, not only awaiting a response but a reaction.

Lt_Champion
Anthony glares "Two things. One, Im here for my sister. Two, that hunk of junk isnt going to stop me. Now, who the hell is in charge here!"

JacopeX
Anthony glares "Two things. One, Im here for my sister. Two, that hunk of junk isnt going to stop me. Now, who the hell is in charge here!" Donny smirked at the nerve of this student, or whoever this was. Donny was just going to answer in the most common way for such an obvious question.

"Well i'm in charge, isn't that why I asked for the questions? What do you want, and maybe I can help you out here. Your sister? Don't know, but i'll let her know you are looking for her."

Donny said with a calm tone to his voice this time, maintaining the smirk on his face.

Lt_Champion
"Look jackass Im not a student here, Im looking for Rock Wilson."

JacopeX
"Look jackass Im not a student here, Im looking for Rock Wilson." "I never said you were, sir. I'm entitled to the responsibility to help anyone, especially visitors. Hence why I have this job. As for Rock Wilson, i'll let her know you are looking for her. But we cannot have any visitors here. Come back later after the orientation. You can join for cookies."

Donny kept testing the man's patience but it was no use to let this guy know about Rock. It would only create mass impatience and confusion to hear that she is in an insane asylum. And it's funny because Donny was going to visit her later today to have a little "talk".

Lt_Champion
"look, I have been searching for years for her you know where she is. Tell me or take me to someone who will." he meets donny's eyes "I am NOT leaving until I find my sister"

JacopeX
"look, I have been searching for years for her you know where she is. Tell me or take me to someone who will." he meets donny's eyes "I am NOT leaving until I find my sister" Donny was now becoming impatient. How is he supposed to tell this individual that his sister was kept under control? It will only destroy the potential cover. He did not make eye contact with Anthony as he continued asking for his sister and protested to not leave until he gets to see her. Donny sighed.

"Follow me if you really are eager to see her."

Donny walked through the entrance of the campus and made his way to the direction of where Rock was secretly being held. He was not going to let her in unless he is given permission. He just felt like angering this guy further and observing his reaction for the hell of it.

Lt_Champion
Anthony follows donny, silent at the moment

The Big O
Originally posted by MadMel
Leon made it roughly halfway to the building before his phone started vibrating. That wasn't good news. This was a special phone granted by the school. It picked up disturbances from police radios and silent alarms around the city, forcing Leon and strikeforce into action. Leon landed from his jump and checked his phone. 'Club Thunder?' he though incredulously. Last he checked that place could take care of itself. He didn't even think it was on the phone's list of crime hotspots.
He sighed, then he closed the message and accessed the school's broadcast system, cutting off all sound related devices in the process. This was a precaution set in mostly for people like Weston, who's music was so loud they couldn't possibly hear the message.
"Strikeforce! Equipment room, now!" Leon announced. The equipment room was built specifically for strikeforce - A huge room that contained all kinds of gadgets that would be useful for whatever kind of mission they planned. This was also where the school's jet was parked, along with an assortment of other vehicles. In this case, Leon knew they needed very little equipment, but It was also a chance for strikeforce to mobilize and hear out the mission briefing.

Uriah and Caleb were roommates and both were new members of Strike Force., becoming so over the summer. They were the only members to do so because Naomi Montgomery nominated Caleb and Simon nominated Uriah. When Leon came over their phones, specially designed for mombers of SF, calling them to order, they immediatly responded.

"Give us a few minutes to get there, Lee," Caleb said. While it was true that the school was even bigger and better than ever, it was time consuming to get to places. This was especially hard when trying to get to class. Lucky for the students, most teachers were lenient when it came to this. Class always started 10 mins later than what was scheduled. Most people didn't know that there were transport devices built by Tech and Blayze for the Heroes and Strike Force. This helped the two teams get to each other a lot quicker.

"What do you think this is about," Uriah asked Caleb. "I mean, everyone is just now coming back cause the school just got redone. It's cold outside. Who would try something in the cold?"

"Dude, I don't know. But evil doesn't take a holiday."

"I guess you're right." They made their way to the equipment room and waited for the others.

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by (>^^)>
james nudged harkin "watch this," he whispered, "come back safely sweetie! your mom and i worry!" he called out to her with a chuckle and nudged harkin again.
Weston blew more smoke out as he played the bass, "hey love, hows it going?" Hitosu got shocked and said "Wait those are your parents?"

Regelion1
Gaku couldn't wait to start his first day at Hero High mostly because it made him one step closer to helping his brother. It also made him one step closer to becoming a full Dragoon. He had finally arrived at the school he got off the bus with both a guitar and a bass on his back. He brought them with him just so he wouldn't get bored some days, he liked music but he felt he wasn't really that good at it which was his opinion. Gaku walked through the campus the place looked amazing he couldn't believe his eyes. He looked around when his sights looked at Sam her black hair blown in the wind as she ran by pulling another student. The sun shined on her face making her look like an angle as she ran. Gaku felt love at first sight but it he didn't know if she was single or not. He thought she was beautiful and wanted to get to know her better but first he had to find his room. Gaku walked through the campus finally finding his room he set his things up and walked out of his room looking for the first class on his list along with the girl he seen earlier. Gaku had combat Class he couldn't wait to start training to get stronger because he had a goal and that was to save his brother and only he could do it. But first he had to become stronger and to do that he had to go to this school.

DangerousBeauty
Harkin looked over her shoulder. "Sam! Dont forget about your lessons today after school! And you better not be late to my class!" She swatted at James. "Stop nudging me. I need to prepair for class." She looked back dow at her book.

Vixen smiled. "Shouldnt we be going to our classes or something?" She snatched the joint from his mouth, took a quick drag, then gave it back. "Whatch playing?" She laid down beside him and tried to blow tiny little smoke rings. She failed.

(>^^)>
James plopped down next to her,
"it's the first day of school, you just tell them what your class is about, bada-boom bada-bing, now lets do something," he told her and grabbed the book and tossed it behind him.
Weston didn't look at her, his gaze was frocussed on the lightshow he was seeing, made even more enjoyable thanks to the drugs he was on.
"feel good inc. by Gorillaz, you know that animated band with the cute japanese chick," He told her as he played

XanatosForever
Eric Young was uncomfortable. He felt naked, even though he was fully dressed in his standard attire, albeit freshly washed and ironed. The boy, though that term was a stretch of the imagination, understood the policy of no weapons at a place of learning. He did, truly; that didn't mean he agreed with it or enjoyed its consequences. Without even his Khopesh at his side, he felt as though he were vulnerable, and if he was vulnerable, then so was everyone else. That was his thought process, because that was how it had been for as long as he could remember. Still, he wasn't completely defenseless, which gave him some small comfort. So with a small sigh, Eric Young took his first steps into this so called "Hero High".

His first impression of the hallway he came into was rather unimpressive. In fact, it was downright normal. "So this place holds others like me," he said to himself, and he could feel his elation at the setting. It not only helped ease his mind (so accustomed to the very, very abnormal), it would also help him blend into the crowds. He had no intention of making friends, or of even greeting anyone he did not expressly require contact with. With a smirk dancing across his lips, Eric Young found the guidance information and proceeded to memorize the layout of this school, to best find paths to and from the various classes he would be attending. "Not bad," he muttered to himself quietly as he studied, "Not bad at all."

starryknight
Sam blushed at James words, "that guy is such a dork...yeah they are my parents." Even though she was embarrassed she was still glad she found her family even though James was a dork and Harkin was a little strict now days. "Don't worry mom I'll be on time!" Sam yelled so Harkin would hear.

Suddenly her SF phone went off, she was made strike force after the Pintar incident, or at least an honorary one, she really didn't care about the details. "Sam and Hit our on our way," she put the phone back in her jean pocket. "Come on we need to get the the equipment room," she let go of Hituso arm and started running, toward the equipment room. She would have just teleported but the government people always freaked out if they so her appear out of nowhere. Sam quickly made it to the equipment room and saw Leon, "hey, whats up?" she asked with concern.

JacopeX
Anthony follows donny, silent at the moment Donny made his way through the campus, on through the halls, stairways, and small passages until they would later reach the exact level of the building. Donny spoke while getting to the destination.

"I want to to listen to me carefully. You are to only visit Rock...Not make physical contact with her or take her home with you...or nothing. You are only going to talk to her. You see, we have a counseling organization going in this school and for the last few years, I have heard she had to be detained in a mental facility for the last years...or maybe less time, including her time in the asylum. We are not allowed to bring in visitors but i'll allow you to do so just so you can get off my back. Say what you want and get out before you get yourself in trouble...Yes, I will report you for breaking and entering and the national guard will charge you for trespassing. And under civil arrest, your sentence will be pretty drastic. So you are going by my rules. Got it?"

Donny reached the end of the hallway by the time he finished his statement and made his way to the wide metal doors where he entered an access code to open it. He made his way into the entrance and through a few more access points were authorization was needed from the the individual trying to enter. Donny led Anthony through a lab of researchers and doctors. Donny was showing his badge to the startled scientist to keep them maintained into their studies or work. It was not everyday anyone would just walk in on them during very crucial studies and experiments.

Finally, Donny made it through the facility that was keeping Rock Detained. He walked up to the indestructible glass wall where Rock can be seen strapped in a padded white room, with the exhausted look in her eyes...probably years of frustration.

"Happy?" Donny said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "Make it quick. I get bored with reunions of strangers rather quickly."

Lt_Champion
He looks around "why is she even here" he asks then he sees her

Rock stands where she is, her eyes spot her brother and she glares "WHY THE HELL DO YOU TORTURE ME!!! WHY THE HELL WONT THE HALLUCINATIONS STOP!!!" she screams attempting to slam shoulder first through the glass wall

Anthony watches, sad to see the only survivor of that horrid day so tortured and without her sanity

"What the hell happened to her!!" he asks without looking away from rock

moderator23
You could hear Maran coming from 20 feet away. He had a huge bag, metal sword, and his metal shield. The sword was on his hip and the shield on his back. Both were quite light but felt heavy from all of Maran's new equipment he had in his bag. Not to mention he had on greaves to strengthen his legs, which were also heavy. Over the break Maran focused less on his fight and more on utilizing energy around him and some close-combat. Tommorow was his birthday too so he was also excited. He finally got to his new room and struggled to unlock it with his key. In doing so all his belongings fell to the ground. "Dammit!"

JacopeX
He looks around "why is she even here" he asks then he sees her

Rock stands where she is, her eyes spot her brother and she glares "WHY THE HELL DO YOU TORTURE ME!!! WHY THE HELL WONT THE HALLUCINATIONS STOP!!!" she screams attempting to slam shoulder first through the glass wall

Anthony watches, sad to see the only survivor of that horrid day so tortured and without her sanity

"What the hell happened to her!!" he asks without looking away from rock Donny rolled his eyes and stomped forward at Anthony, yelling back.

"How about you make this quick and stop asking questions before I cut this little family reunion to a halt."

It was obvious that she could not adapt herself in the real world. Rock belongs to be encased like a rabid animal. However, Donny had plenty of questions for her that he would like to hold for later. Donny stepped back and looked away at Rock.

"And you shut the **** up before I get them to dope you back to sleep." Donny said with no respect for this person's condition. He felt making this worse was a perfect chance to cut this reunion short.

Lt_Champion
"KISS MY A**!!! WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME MY POWERS BACK AND LET ME GO AND THEN SAY THAT TO MY FACE" she yells angerly

anthony touches the glass "sis, its me.... You know who I am dont you?"

"Your not real... you died with mother and father..... STOP TAUNTING ME.... " she slams into the glass hard, she backs up and slams into it again angerly

Anthony stares "Rock why are you doing this"

"LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!" she slams into the wall repeatedly then slumps to the floor after one impact "just ignore them.... it will go away.... just like it always does.... just ignore them.... and you'll be alone again... like a monster should..." she mutters the last parts to herself

anthony turns to donny "what the hell did you do to her?? why the hell is she like this?? tell me what the hell happened to my sister!!!"

The Big O
Ben was in his room preparing for the school wide orientation. He planned on informing all of the students on every thing the remodeled school has to offer. He also was to speak about the new rules and regulations. The scheduled training times and the class times for the kids and teenagers.

He would introduce the Heroes and Strike Force to everyone and introduce Julien. He was swamped. He wished that he could cast a spell on himself to work faster, but it went against everything he held dear to use magic for personal gain.

He continued to write.

JacopeX
"KISS MY A**!!! WHY DONT YOU GIVE ME MY POWERS BACK AND LET ME GO AND THEN SAY THAT TO MY FACE" she yells angerly

anthony touches the glass "sis, its me.... You know who I am dont you?"

"Your not real... you died with mother and father..... STOP TAUNTING ME.... " she slams into the glass hard, she backs up and slams into it again angerly

Anthony stares "Rock why are you doing this"

"LIKE YOU DONT KNOW!!" she slams into the wall repeatedly then slumps to the floor after one impact "just ignore them.... it will go away.... just like it always does.... just ignore them.... and you'll be alone again... like a monster should..." she mutters the last parts to herself

anthony turns to donny "what the hell did you do to her?? why the hell is she like this?? tell me what the hell happened to my sister!!!" Donny just observed Rock's disturbing behavior with no emotion on his face. He let her act up until she finally falls into a state of calmness where she would begin uttering to herself. Donny shook his head until Anthony stepped up to Donny with more questions that just irritated Donny even more.

"Oh give me a break! Just look at her!" Donny pointed at Rock so Anthony can just look at her with more consideration of his sister's condition and behavior. "She is out of her ****ing mind. You think she will adapt herself to a normal life among the rest of the public!? She is in no condition to be released...Not it a long time...and I think the more she stays here, the worse she gets, but she can blame herself for not being able to coordinate with anyone. There is no hope for this individuals...she's a danger to the public...and a danger to herself...We wouldn't lie to you...I don't know why she is like this...How about you ask her..."

Donny said this while getting a syringe ready with doping chemicals and a new needle to extract it all into her system. These tools were all available on a steel table near by at all times, especially for someone like Rock here. He tapped the needle and placed in on the table. He then smirks and looks at Rock.

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way but the best you can do is make time to say good bye and last words because you're not coming back here again. Not anytime soon...there is much to do with her....so much more..." Donny walks over to the glass and smacks on it pretty hard, until he captured the attention of Rock.

"Hey you nutjob, your dead brother has something to say..." Donny said mockingly with a chuckle.

Lt_Champion
" **** OFF" rock slams shoulder first into the place his hand hit

"Rock... what happened"

"WHY THE HELL SHOULD I TELL YOU, YOU SHOULD KNOW!!!"

"because Im not an illusion"

"BULLSHIT!!!"

"rock just tell me"

"HE TOLD YOU I AM NOTHING MORE THEN A MONSTER!!!!"

"You know thts not true"

"LIES!!" she screams slaming into the glass "I dont even know why I bother... Your not real... the jackass is just screwing with my head..... just like Lance and Lucian... your not real....Your all dead...." she walks to a corner "I killed all of you..... Im a deadly monster........ your all dead..... jsut an illusion..." she sits in a corner, her head down, her red hair hiding her face.

Anthony glares at him "you encourage this!! It sounds more like your making her worse!!!"

JacopeX
Donny picks up his head once Rock finished talking "Yeah, yeah...a monster...We get it now." Donny spits his gum as he then turns to Anthony with a sigh and then a nod of his head based on Anthony's ridiculous accusation. As much of a crook Donny is, he knew he had nothing to do with this, so he did not have to fool anyone. "To be honest, this is my second time here and the last time I visited her was during my training with the UN. And how the hell can you make her any worse? She is stuck in a little fantasy where everyone is dead. Look at the madness done to her. You're here standing before her and she thinks you're dead...a memory...an illusion...She doesn't even want to listen to your actual words while you are standing before her ....standing up for her...Me? I do what I can...and what I believe." Donny takes out a cigarette, holds it between his lips and offers one to Anthony, putting the pack to his face.

Lt_Champion
anthony doesnt accept, a sudden and violent thud is heard "LET." another thud "Me." a third one "OUT!!!" the last was the loudest, rock had a sudden burst of her 'madness' she wants out, she hates it here, and no one cared. she had killed all who did care

"lets strap you like that and put YOU in that room, you would loose your mind just as much if not more then she has" anthony says

JacopeX
anthony doesnt accept, a sudden and violent thud is heard "LET." another thud "Me." a third one "OUT!!!" the last was the loudest, rock had a sudden burst of her 'madness' she wants out, she hates it here, and no one cared. she had killed all who did care

"lets strap you like that and put YOU in that room, you would loose your mind just as much if not more then she has" anthony says Donny shrugged and puts the pack in his uniform's pocket and lights the cigarette between his lips. He then flinched at the loud thud made by none other than Rock. He smacked the glass and yelled "Hey!" in the middle of her little tantrum. He turns to Anthony, listening to him one last time. "That's It! I think visiting time is over. Say good bye now!!!" Donny yelled with an impatient tone in his voice as he walks over to the metal table, making yet another syringe in case the first injection failed.

Lt_Champion
"why inject her? if she cant escape i mean" he asks, then looks at rock sadly

Rock ramming into the glass hard, trying with all her strength to get out

JacopeX
"why inject her? if she cant escape i mean" he asks, then looks at rock sadly

Rock ramming into the glass hard, trying with all her strength to get out "As long as it keeps her to shut up." Donny pulls out a certified walkie talkie that keeps him in communication with all staff, including the head government official. For now, he is tuned to the scientist. "Needing assistance from lab B into Rock Wilson's area, over." Donny puts his walkie talkie away onto the handle as he walks over to the door, pounding away at the access code to go inside and hold her down. The door slides open and Donny enters.

Lt_Champion
Rock moving fast, whens he goes into a fit of maddness this way, she is hard t o stop, she is violent, and tricky. She backs off, watching him, ready to try to get out

Anthony watches, wanting his sister to escape, wanting her out of there, wanting her sane.

The Scenario
Pryce and Bennu continued simply wandering the halls, though Bennu had produced a piece of paper and pencil and began to construct a map of the school. It truly was a huge place, she thought, and they'd barely seen any of it. Pryce walked a little behind Bennu, looking up occasionally at an empty classroom. "Should we be doing this?" he asked quietly. "There aren't any people here."
"Oh, it's fine," Bennu assured him. "Everyone's either in their rooms or wandering like us. I just want to get the layout of this place before the orientation." Her pencil continued to scratch as she made small notes on her map. Pryce sighed and said, "Alright," as he watched Bennu write. They turned a corner, coming to a large door than led outside. Bennu already had it marked "Practice field" for the combat training area. She reached for when Pryce suddenly dashed ahead, grabbed hold of the door, and then held it open for her.
"Aww, thanks," Bennu said as she went through the open door. Pryce didn't say anything, but slightly averted his eyes. The two exited the building, coming to the large field that would let them cut back across and go back to the dorms. "I think that does it for this wing," Bennu was saying.

The Big O
Just arriving back to the school with his parents, Greg was in awe. It was huge. He couldn't believe that everything was done in just seven months. Then again, he though to himself, these governmental blokes piss money and squirt manpower. He was looking for his room.

After spending about 10 minutes looking for it, he unlocked it and walked in. He wasn't expecting his new roommate, Ricardo something- he could remember the bloke's last name for anything- to be there but he was already unpacked and claimed his share of the room. There were posters up and a medium-sized flat screen. Greg smiled. That went perfectly with his gaming and sounds systems.

He began to unpack. His mother was saying something about one of the posters and his dad had went back to the car. He loved them both but now that he was 18 years old, he was ready to do things by himself.

After he had finished unpacking and his dad came back, his parents had given him a banking card. It had a pretty decent limit and they said he could use it for whatever he liked. They left soon after that and Greg left, intending to get reacclimated with the school. He had some time to spare before the mandatory orientation.

JacopeX
Donny stood, reading Rock's instinct for the entrance that is left open for her. Donny meant for it to be open in order to get her to come at Donny in order for him to trap her into an attack that will knock her out totally unconscious. Or just simply grab onto her for the incoming scientist and doctors to inject her. "Cooperate with me and you won't have to face so much pain." Donny said in a calm voice. He turns to the glass and looks through it, observing the door before the barrage of scientist came running then halting in total disbelief that Donny was inside this room with Rock. "Have you gone mad!!!!!" One of them called out. Donny extended his hand out at the scientist, letting them know to calm down. Donny continued smoking within the padded room, keeping his eye at Rock. "Will you cooperate or will we have to get everyone to put you back to sleep?" Donny said calmly as he then kept smoking the cigarette and blowing the toxins in the room.

Lt_Champion
She tries to sense the metal around, the door is her key to getting out "you act as if your any better then I am.... You take the insane and lock them up in a cell without their powers or any way to defend themselves before you even think of showing what tiny courage you have. you hide behind injections like a coward, you wont even let us fight without our powers, you just hide. your nothing more then a spineless coward." she glances to the scientists "your as cowardly as they are, your just stupid enough to come in here." she says, for once making sense "Your the only one stupid enough to come into the den of a monster." she grins "If I am a mosnter, Ill take you out first.

her brother watches "dont stand in her way of escaping if you dont want to get hurt" he says calmly

XanatosForever
"Quite a set up," Eric thought aloud as he finished reading the general information. He looked down the hall in one direction, and then to the other direction. "Suppose a walkabout's in order," he said with a shrug, and proceeded down the left side hall from the entrance. He would track his turns and such mentally. The less contact with people, then better, for now, and knowing how to make it back without stopping to ask for help would be best. His eyes wandered as he walked down the corridor, taking note of door signs, numbers, and other minute details.

JacopeX
Donny listened to the first few words and then just dozed off, continuing to smoke his cigarette and await for this woman to finish talking. Donny was not afraid of his woman at all. He just looked at her like a washed up individual rambling a bunch of nonsense as if anyone even cares about what she is saying. Once she stopped speaking, Donny flicks his cigarette away out the door and blows the last amount of smoke out of his mouth, as he then turns towards Rock.

"I will take that as no."

Donny begins walking towards Rock. "Come on..." Donny said in a cold tone as walked up to her and then grips onto her neck, anticipating her resistance.

Lt_Champion
Rock backs up away from him, to the center of the room, when he goes for her neck she she kicks at his chest leaning her head back to balance out the kick, she is faster then she acts like, she pretends to be slow just for this kind of event. she is fast and strong, she hasn't had enough time to loose a lot of her muscle mass, she doesn't even stand still long enough to

JacopeX
Originally posted by XanatosForever
"Quite a set up," Eric thought aloud as he finished reading the general information. He looked down the hall in one direction, and then to the other direction. "Suppose a walkabout's in order," he said with a shrug, and proceeded down the left side hall from the entrance. He would track his turns and such mentally. The less contact with people, then better, for now, and knowing how to make it back without stopping to ask for help would be best. His eyes wandered as he walked down the corridor, taking note of door signs, numbers, and other minute details. Ricardo walked through the dorm halls, with a big smile on his face. He was on a total roll after helping out over twenty students and visitors within the campus. He felt the need to continue, especially now that he making new acquaintances and receiving communications from many people. He walked up to Eric and began speaking as if this was just another normal process. Another friend.

"So, you are either a student or visitor...let me guess you are a student, right?"

Ricardo guessed without the use of mind reading. His analytical abilities were just "out of this world".

JacopeX
Rock backs up away from him, to the center of the room, when he goes for her neck she she kicks at his chest leaning her head back to balance out the kick, she is faster then she acts like, she pretends to be slow just for this kind of event. she is fast and strong, she hasn't had enough time to loose a lot of her muscle mass, she doesn't even stand still long enough to The laws of physics it self caused Donny to move back to the pressure of the kick, but did not feel the pain intended...Donny does not feel pain...This ability is legendary. Donny smirked at Rock for reacting how she did. "Oh is that right? If you want things to go that way, fine. It will be your death wish." Donny walked over to the door and slowly closes it, feeling the need to beat this woman to a pulp as Scientist rush past Anthony and to the door, trying to keep him from getting himself killed. But it was no use. He closed it under his pass code, so there was no way to open it. Donny has locked himself and he was willing to take whatever risk necessary to take this individual down.

"I'm sorry it has to end this way for today." Donny stepped forward closer. "You're just a worm on a hook, hence why no one wants you...who would want to risk their dignity to protect you just so you can end up embarrassing them. You shameful little ****. Strapped like a monster...this is where you belong...Deal with it. You monster!" Donny said in a cold tone, trying to taunt Rock as much as he can, as he walked in a circular path around the room, keeping his eye on Rock.

Lt_Champion
her eyes never leave him "at least when I insult someone I know how to hurt them, you do nothing more then repeat what we already know"

Anthony watching his sister she said lace was dead, he plans to find out

JacopeX
Right when Rock finished that sentence, Donny side kicked Rock across the face as he used the opportunity to knee her skull once tried to get up and regain herself by maintaining a rushing method. After the last knee to the head, he grabbed her by the straps and slammed her against the padded wall, with his left arm forced onto her throat. The scientist began banging on the indestructible glass wall, but it was just as useless as Rock trying to escape it.

Donny began lifting Rock by her throat with only his forearm.

Lt_Champion
Rock has never minded a few attacks, a bruised cheek, a broken nose, and the usual adult way to pin her, hardly something she isnt used to, her nose bleeding she grins "I have been attacked harder and far worse then this, you'll have to do better if you think this will stop me." she is trying to force him to get himself in trouble, or give her an opening, one of them has always worked

her brother grins "now thats the rock I know."

JacopeX
Donny kept an emotionless face after hearing such a statement he would expect from an insane being like her. He lets her fall to the ground. He had no choice but to make this much more harder for her. He maintained a telkenetic hold of Rock's entire body and with the pull of the extension to his grip from himself and Rock begins to swing her around the room, causing such loud thud to every crash. He continued swinging her up down, to the sides, and against the glass wall based on the movement of his right hand. He finally stopped by throwing her up against the ceiling one more time and let her fall to the ground. He walked up to her lying body and turns her on her back with his foot and began kicking her violently as those kicks turned into stomps.

"How about that huh? Come on! is that enough for you?"

Donny stopped kicking her after landing one across her skull and stepped back.

Lt_Champion
Rock grins bit, blood running down her face "Your such a coward, beating on someone using powers when they cant even use their hands. You dont even have the courage to free my arms." Rock laughs lightly, her voice rough from the injuries she now has "You may have a badge, but it doesnt change the fact your nothing more then a sniveling coward. You couldnt win a fight with me if my arms werent bound. Thats the only reason you can fake having *****. I hate to tell you this, but we all know you dont have any."

XanatosForever
Originally posted by JacopeX
Ricardo walked through the dorm halls, with a big smile on his face. He was on a total roll after helping out over twenty students and visitors within the campus. He felt the need to continue, especially now that he making new acquaintances and receiving communications from many people. He walked up to Eric and began speaking as if this was just another normal process. Another friend.

"So, you are either a student or visitor...let me guess you are a student, right?"

Ricardo guessed without the use of mind reading. His analytical abilities were just "out of this world".

He knew it was inevitable, but it didn't stop the brief pang of irritation that came with being forced to interact with someone else. To be fair, this individual was seeming to be genuinely helpful, and if Eric were anyone other than himself, he likely would have needed the aid. As it was, he was an unnecessary nuisance in his process of memorization. More than anything, he wanted to simply continue walking by and ignore the newcomer, but he knew that certain people had a habit of persisting after an initial rebuff, and this fellow seemed to be one of them.

He stopped, feeling it rather rude to continue walking while being addressed, even though that is indeed what he wished to do.
"Yes, I am," he said to the man, his voice calm and quite confident. "I am simply taking a look at the building before classes start." This final sentence had a note of finality in it that would hopefully convince the helpful stranger that he did not need to waste his time trying to help Eric.

Regelion1
Gaku was walking around the campus deciding to explore more when he cam across Harkin and James sitting on the grass. He wanted to be nice to make friends with some people so why not them. Gaku walked over them and introduced himself in a friendly tone. "Ciao my name is Gaku I'm new here and I wanted to say hi."

JacopeX
Rock grins bit, blood running down her face "Your such a coward, beating on someone using powers when they cant even use their hands. You dont even have the courage to free my arms." Rock laughs lightly, her voice rough from the injuries she now has "You may have a badge, but it doesnt change the fact your nothing more then a sniveling coward. You couldnt win a fight with me if my arms werent bound. Thats the only reason you can fake having *****. I hate to tell you this, but we all know you dont have any." Donny shook his head. This woman was not only insane, she was a glutton for punishment and Donny believed in his heart that he could beat Rock regardless if she had control of her arms or not. He bends over and gets on his right knee, going for the straps. "If that's what you think..."

"NO DONNY! Don't do it, goddamnit!!!" A scientist called out. Donny suddenly hesitates and laughed as he falls on his back and let's it all out, glaring at the ceiling. He wiped a tear from his eye, maintaining his cocky smirk. He sits up and grips onto Rock's neck. "**** it, i'm too good for this. I'm not going to waste any ounce of energy to prove you wrong. I can kill you when I feel like it...Just remember when I say this...The day you get out, come look for me...If you really want to die so badly." Donny tightens the grip on her neck as he kept talking up to her face. "It won't matter what powers you have ready for me...i'll have this world in the palm of my hands...and you...along with the entire dying, rotting potential rebellion will just fall before me." Donny whispered coldly while keeping his eyes into Rock's eye, forcing as much rage as possible into her.

He knew it was inevitable, but it didn't stop the brief pang of irritation that came with being forced to interact with someone else. To be fair, this individual was seeming to be genuinely helpful, and if Eric were anyone other than himself, he likely would have needed the aid. As it was, he was an unnecessary nuisance in his process of memorization. More than anything, he wanted to simply continue walking by and ignore the newcomer, but he knew that certain people had a habit of persisting after an initial rebuff, and this fellow seemed to be one of them.

He stopped, feeling it rather rude to continue walking while being addressed, even though that is indeed what he wished to do.
"Yes, I am," he said to the man, his voice calm and quite confident. "I am simply taking a look at the building before classes start." This final sentence had a note of finality in it that would hopefully convince the helpful stranger that he did not need to waste his time trying to help Eric. Ricardo nodded his head, not only reading into the the emotions and reaction through empathy, but also trying to reduce the amount of tension that was already building up. He replied to Eric "I see. Such a nice structure, isn't it? Renovations have really advanced this school past potential engineering and architecture. Other than that, it's a great school. Been here for years. Having another few years ahead of myself." Ricardo replied with confidence in his words, knowing that sharing this would probably bother the student further, but he was about to go with this and move on. "Well, if there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. If you're all set, then i'll leave you with your business." Ricardo said simply.

Lt_Champion
Rock glares directly at his eyes, never showing any fear, he can hear her brething changing with the amount of pressure on her throat, she has no fear of him, she just glares silently. at his last words she spits on his face, unafraid of him

XanatosForever
Ricardo nodded his head, not only reading into the the emotions and reaction through empathy, but also trying to reduce the amount of tension that was already building up. He replied to Eric "I see. Such a nice structure, isn't it? Renovations have really advanced this school past potential engineering and architecture. Other than that, it's a great school. Been here for years. Having another few years ahead of myself." Ricardo replied with confidence in his words, knowing that sharing this would probably bother the student further, but he was about to go with this and move on. "Well, if there is anything I can help you with, don't hesitate to ask. If you're all set, then i'll leave you with your business." Ricardo said simply.

Eric waited patiently to let the man talk. He meant well, and so the young immortal kept his patience, though if the stranger was planning to ramble on, he would have to simply leave. Thankfully, he only had the one thought before speaking once again to Eric, who promptly replied, "I do believe I can manage from here. I do appreciate your intent, though, and I thank you. Enjoy your day." Eric's smile was genuine, as was his appreciation for the man's altruistic desires. It reminded him of why he continued to fight for others. With nothing else needing to be said, Eric continued on his way.

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by starryknight
Sam blushed at James words, "that guy is such a dork...yeah they are my parents." Even though she was embarrassed she was still glad she found her family even though James was a dork and Harkin was a little strict now days. "Don't worry mom I'll be on time!" Sam yelled so Harkin would hear.

Suddenly her SF phone went off, she was made strike force after the Pintar incident, or at least an honorary one, she really didn't care about the details. "Sam and Hit our on our way," she put the phone back in her jean pocket. "Come on we need to get the the equipment room," she let go of Hituso arm and started running, toward the equipment room. She would have just teleported but the government people always freaked out if they so her appear out of nowhere. Sam quickly made it to the equipment room and saw Leon, "hey, whats up?" she asked with concern. Hitosu Dashed off along with Sam speeding with her to the Equipment room "We have a mission don't we"

JacopeX
Rock glares directly at his eyes, never showing any fear, he can hear her brething changing with the amount of pressure on her throat, she has no fear of him, she just glares silently. at his last words she spits on his face, unafraid of him Donny gets up and wiped the saliva off his face. It was enough to get him heated from having to touch this woman with gloves on, but getting her saliva in his face with the intent of total disrespect caused him to lose it. Most of the time, his anger is automatically overshadowed by a wicked smile. He looked down at her. "I knew you were going to do that...I saw that coming." He turned to the scientists and Anthony. "Watch this guys." Donny took a step forward and kicked Rock in the side so hard, the immense pressure sent her colliding against the wall, leaving yet another splatter on the white padding. He gave the scientist the signal to get the syringes and put this woman out of her misery for now. He opened the door for them to enter as they all surrounded her and injected the syringe into her neck. The dope worked rather quickly as the rapid stream it would undertake was rather revolutionary. Donny stood and watched..."I hope the next time I find you, you'll be rotting in here like the total wreck that you are." Donny said calmly.

Donny walked away...Rock was down, submitted, and out into a trance of sleep. The dope should be shutting her off into sleep, which may go on for a few days. He walked up to Anthony, who is probably hating him right now, wanting this "bastard" dead..."I suggest you leave this entire building and area. If you speak to anyone about what you have seen, i'll make sure my image is the last thing you will ever see. Again, this never happened. Now get the hell out before I call security up here to escort you and have you arrested for breaking and entering in private grounds." Donny said cynically. The scientists walked out the room and locked the door as they turned and walked far and past away from Donny, now fearing this individual, and fearing for whatever might happen to Anthony.

Donny simply awaited a reply.

Eric waited patiently to let the man talk. He meant well, and so the young immortal kept his patience, though if the stranger was planning to ramble on, he would have to simply leave. Thankfully, he only had the one thought before speaking once again to Eric, who promptly replied, "I do believe I can manage from here. I do appreciate your intent, though, and I thank you. Enjoy your day." Eric's smile was genuine, as was his appreciation for the man's altruistic desires. It reminded him of why he continued to fight for others. With nothing else needing to be said, Eric continued on his way. "Thanks, may you have a good one as well." Ricardo said generously in acknowledgment to the individual, maintaining a smile on his face for the sake of keeping an image to the newcomer, so he can feel secure. As Eric walked away, Ricardo kept his eyes on Eric as his smile faded into a confused look. He slowly walked to the opposite direction and turned away to a few new students wondering how to open the new doors installed.

MadMel
Originally posted by The Big O

Sam quickly made it to the equipment room and saw Leon, "hey, whats up?" she asked with concern.
"Four of you? That's it?" Leon asked incredulously. "I send out a call for the entire school to hear, and I get four people? I know it's the start of the year, but this is just ridiculous!" Leon breathed in and suddenly was calm again. "Fine, I'm going to hold a meeting later. For now, It'll just have to be the five of us."
Leon turned on a water screen hovering near the wall, and threw his phone into it - literally, into the watery mass that made up the screen. instantly, the phone's data was sent along to the screens computer via electric currents in the water, and the mission details popped up in amazing HD. truly, these screens were ahead of the times. A map of the city appeared first, with Club Thunder highlighted in red. "We got a distress signal from Club Thunder several minutes ago." Leon told the depressingly small group. "We don't know how or who exactly sent it. All we know is that the place is full of dead and heavily injured supers. At this time it's best to assume that the club's own security team is also down. Our job, is to secure the building and heal as many injured as we can. That's where you will get your workout, Sam." He turned his head towards her. "But all the same, we should stock up on as many healing kits as we can carry.
You will all need communicators, for comms and for the sake of your ears. Club Thunder's hypno music may still be going, and it wont do to have you all dancing when we should be doing our job. The group will split in two. Hitosu and I will go in first to secure the building. I want the rest of you in only when we have given the ok, or if we need backup. Get your equipment and move out!"
Leon walked over to Hitosu. "Do you have a way to travel? I'm going to be jumping over there, and I'd rather if you kept up. No offence."

starryknight
am placed a hand on Hitosu shoulder, "I can get us there via teleport,"she blinked and smiled. "We can go when ever your ready Hitosu, just hold your breath, k." Shadow energy suround the ground around them but she waited for Hitosu to say he was ready.

Hitosu Moriko
"Ok here goes nothing" Hitosu readied himself for what was about to come

MadMel
Leon didn't wait for an answer. He grabbed two healing kits and a communicator, hooking the latter into his ears. He left the room and immediately starting jumping, clearing the school's boundary in one. As he landed, the shockwaves at his feet absorbed the impact and propelled him further through the air. He was soon on the rooftops of the city, bouncing towards where he knew Club Thunder was.
His final jump landed him just a few metres from the front door of the club. "That's odd." he muttered to himself, staring at the massive security doors. If there had been an intruder, surely this door would be open, if not completely torn down. However, it was still locked. "Hmm. Maybe they locked the door behind them..." Leon reasoned, looking at the massive doors.
Of course, these weren't just any security doors. They prevented all kinds of intruders. It was impossible to teleport directly into the club - Anyone who tried was merely sent here to the front instead. Inside, Leon could still hear the thumping of music, but the communicator protected him from it's hypnotism. He waited for the others.

Lt_Champion
Donny gets up and wiped the saliva off his face. It was enough to get him heated from having to touch this woman with gloves on, but getting her saliva in his face with the intent of total disrespect caused him to lose it. Most of the time, his anger is automatically overshadowed by a wicked smile. He looked down at her. "I knew you were going to do that...I saw that coming." He turned to the scientists and Anthony. "Watch this guys." Donny took a step forward and kicked Rock in the side so hard, the immense pressure sent her colliding against the wall, leaving yet another splatter on the white padding. He gave the scientist the signal to get the syringes and put this woman out of her misery for now. He opened the door for them to enter as they all surrounded her and injected the syringe into her neck. The dope worked rather quickly as the rapid stream it would undertake was rather revolutionary. Donny stood and watched..."I hope the next time I find you, you'll be rotting in here like the total wreck that you are." Donny said calmly.

Donny walked away...Rock was down, submitted, and out into a trance of sleep. The dope should be shutting her off into sleep, which may go on for a few days. He walked up to Anthony, who is probably hating him right now, wanting this "bastard" dead..."I suggest you leave this entire building and area. If you speak to anyone about what you have seen, i'll make sure my image is the last thing you will ever see. Again, this never happened. Now get the hell out before I call security up here to escort you and have you arrested for breaking and entering in private grounds." Donny said cynically. The scientists walked out the room and locked the door as they turned and walked far and past away from Donny, now fearing this individual, and fearing for whatever might happen to Anthony.

Donny simply awaited a reply.

"You haven't seen the last of me." he says turning and walking out, he is going to find this Lance and he will ensure he knows of rock's treatment. and he wont even say a word, just show this person. he arrived too late to see lance other then a single glance. Just before he out ran the mirror realm thing. just enough to know him when he sees him

Rock heard him, she has blood running down her face, some of it soaked into her hair, she doesn't fight the scientists, she isn't capable of rebellion right now, she is restrained and in pain. Rock is stiff and her back in pain. she doesn't even show a sign of fear or sadness even after all of that, even though the only ones who cared enough and is strong enough to help her, are gone... one of them dead.... rock's breathing was fast and pained, now it slowly calms until her head slumps, she looks much less threatening.

bonnie goes out of her room, she roams the hall, trying to help out now that lance is missing, a faint look of sadness is in her eyes, as if something is bothering her

Kaida walks out to find the one who was so nice to rock the day she went insane, Kaida herself is lost, and he is the only nice one she knows...

JacopeX
"Well then, glad that I have taken care of that. You pussies were going to let that woman break her way to your deaths....Well, off to the orientation. Get back to work!" Donny said to the scientists as he scratches his cheek and dusted himself off. He then made his way towards the exit of this facility and back to the campus. "And don't forget to shut the lights in that place. I want her to find herself in total darkness days later when she wakes up." Donny said right when he left the lab and locked up the last entrance. He then made his way to the lobby where he would like to attend another sorry individual to have the misfortune of encountering Donny with a problem.

There was a new sheriff in town...and unfortunately his name was Donny...

Lt_Champion
Rocks brother runs off fast as she can

Kaida gets really lost, and stares confused, and starting to get scared

JacopeX
Donny walked through the halls, past various students. He kept his mind revolved around the last couple of years where he had been missing. He could already imagine how much more his cover has been secured since the day many pronounced Donny not only dead, but non existent to the rest who have yet to find out who Donny really is and how the FBI's most wanted crook looks like. It won't be long before he takes control of that agency. Interpol, FBI, CIA, etc. Donny was not afraid...not at all.

Donny kept walking around, expecting the speech to be made any second where he would probably be presented to the school as one of the many GOs in the school who will be calling the shots...So far, Donny has already learned just about enough of the students...but he wanted to de-encapsulate more. He wanted to dig deeper before taking over. He new students, reading their potential...yet, none carried any real threat or anything interesting. He kept wandering the school.

Lt_Champion
kaida runs into donny and falls over "Im sorry im so sorry im looking for a friend and .... im sorry" she says starting to stand up, her powers are the least known, well her dragon changing is, she hardly does it so no one really knows it now

JacopeX
kaida runs into donny and falls over "Im sorry im so sorry im looking for a friend and .... im sorry" she says starting to stand up, her powers are the least known, well her dragon changing is, she hardly does it so no one really knows it now Donny once again, being kept irritated by yet another nuisance. He was ready to throw the girl out of his way, but he had to maintain himself and try his best to keep his cover secure as a professional. He just watched Kaida get up on her own without helping her. Donny did not know how else to respond to this girl. "Um...ok. Good luck with that. And no need to say sorry. I'm fine." Donny said as he continued on with his hands behind his back, glad that he did not snap. As psychotic as Donny was, he knew how to keep himself adapted when he had to.

Lt_Champion
kaida searching for the person from before, "I dont even know his name" she says to herself

Venomancer

MadMel

The Big O
"I am pretty sure that Andy does not want to go school shopping. He is far to busy with his secrets about the future to care about school." Ben rolled his eyes as he said this. He was upset that Andy could care less about and it worried him and Katt that he knew things about the future and wasn't able to tell anyone.

"And I expect no help from them. It was offered but I told them that I could handle it. I am beginning to think that was a mistake." He turned around and pulled Katt into his lap. "I am sorry that I have been so busy. Being the acting dean of such a large place is a daunting task."

He kissed her and smiled. "I will make it up to you later tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caleb and Uriah both hated the fact that neither of them could fly or teleport or run fast. They were the last ones to get to Club Thunder and they were lugging their share of the equipment. Leon, Sam and Hitosu were waiting for them and Caleb said, "We're sorry that we can't just instantly be somewhere like you guys can." He was oozing sarcasim.

"Did you guys find anything out yet," Uriah asked. Just then, Leon's phone rang. "Let me guess. Vixen and Weston were "busy" and didn't get the call?"

Venomancer

MadMel

moderator23
Maran finally got his door open. He took a while to put away his belongings in dressers provided. "They stepped their game up, I see. We have a bigger closet." Maran kept his astral sword/shield on him and walked to combat class. He walked into the room to see Andrew. "Hello?"

starryknight
Sam rushed over and grabbed the healing kits and communicators, and handed them to Hitosu, "Ok hold your breath." Shadows surrounded them and shallowed them, they reappear behind Leon.

"Ok, we're here," Sam said letting go of Hits shoulder. She puts on the the communicator so she wouldn't be hypnotized by the music. "So we're just waiting for the others?...damn they are slow," she said losing her light hearted tone and ready to get to work.

Venomancer

MadMel

Lt_Champion
Kaida sighs, she cant find DJ and she is now hopelessly lost, she sits down "oh man where is my friend I need help...."

XanatosForever
Eric paused before an entrance, his interest piqued again since laying eyes upon this school. It seemed they had a training area, likely where students could practice their powers under supervision so as to avoid unnecessary injury. Eric wondered if there was any likelihood of their being some sort of archery range, or even practice dummies that he could use. It wasn't like he could do anything more with being immortal than...well...not dying, but that didn't mean he was willing to let his other skills. Still, it was the one place that had managed to catch his attention for more than a brief moment, and so he felt inclined to study it further, and he entered.

The Scenario
"Oh, there's people here," Pryce said, "maybe we should go somewhere else." He still wasn't very good at social interaction due to his curse, which usually didn't allow him to get too close to people. Even with Bennu there, Pryce couldn't help feeling nervous. One of the people there looked like a teacher.
Bennu waved her hand dismissively and kept walking, making her way to the field where the others were. As she approached, she began to wave and called out a greeting. "Hi there!" she said as Pryce caught up. "I'm Bennu, and this," she grabbed Pryce' shoulder and pushed him in front of her, "is Pryce. We're students here." Bennu looked at Maran for a moment, and then Eric, before settling her gaze on Andrew. Pryce continued looking at his feet, trying not to make eye contact with anyone too long.

XanatosForever
Why did so many people need to be within the training area before the school had even formally opened? Eric's intrigue had gotten the better of him, and he was once against stuck amongst others when he would rather be alone. Worse still, two of them had introduced themselves, which meant he had to respond in kind, or be seen as rude, and while he was certainly a loner, he was not rude. He looked between Bennu and Pryce, and noticed that the boy, with his odd skin tone, seemed as apprehensive about the encounter as he did. So he addressed the girl instead. "Eric Young," he named himself, giving a small bow to the both of them. The boy immortal said nothing more, hoping that others would be willing to strike up conversation and give him the opportunity to observe his surroundings.

moderator23

((Combat class is outside.))
As Andrew cut his mental chat, he saw a student walking towards him.."About time" he muttered, too quietly for the student to hear. "Well you're early, relatively speaking, of course. What's your name?"

((I knew that xD))

Maran scratched his head. "My name is Maran." He walked over to the teacher and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."

starryknight
Sam covered her eyes with her pink sleeve covered her eyes while DJ stripped down to his underwear, "Sometimes its rough being on a team with mostly guys." She looked back at Leon, "Well I can make it really bright in there for a second and maybe blind anyone in there, then we can run in and while everyone is blinded and subdue any hostiles," Sam suggested.

Avani just arrived, this was her first year at Hero High and the first time she ever was away from her family. Dragging her bags along she found a map and studied it for a moment, she found the dorms she was going to be in and began to head there. She smiled at the passing teens but didn't say anything, she was a little shy and nervous to be with so many people her old school was no where near as big as this one. Avani was so nervous that she took a wrong turn and was really lost, she looked around to find a teacher or a map but she couldn't find either one. The girl sighed and took a deep breath to calm down. Looking around for a friendly looking student she found Ricardo and walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder, "excuse me, do you think you could help me for a second?" she asked in a sweet voice.

Hitosu Moriko
"That would be a good Idea I can sense anyones aura near by so you being able to do that and me sensing anyone in the way will be great I'll scope them out while you do your thing"

The Scenario
Bennu stayed silent, since she felt it was the best thing to do for now. Eric, she could sense, was just a reluctant to socialize as Pryce was, and she didn't want to push either of them. Bennu just smiled at Eric for the time being. Aside from him, Maran and the teacher seemed to just be starting their own conversation, and it would be rude to interrupt. In the meantime, Bennu pulled out her map again and added a few more details as she waited.
Pryce was perfectly fine with not talking to anyone, and just continued to look around nervously. He knew he'd have to interact with people at some point, but that was for another time. Once his power was under control, though...that, too, was for another time.

Venomancer
DJ looked over at his team mates from on of the club roof. "Whatever." His 6 foot long tail raised into the air moving back and forth like a viper ofsome sort till it came crashing back down onto the glass opening. "Ok Hit and Sam your up. Do us proud so when can get in there and kick some butt like our teachers normally do.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by (>^^)>
James plopped down next to her,
"it's the first day of school, you just tell them what your class is about, bada-boom bada-bing, now lets do something," he told her and grabbed the book and tossed it behind him.
Weston didn't look at her, his gaze was frocussed on the lightshow he was seeing, made even more enjoyable thanks to the drugs he was on.
"feel good inc. by Gorillaz, you know that animated band with the cute japanese chick," He told her as he played

He threw her book. He fricken threw her book like it was a piece of trash! Slowly Harkin turned her head and glared at James. "If even a single page is bent, I'll turn you into a weed." She was kidding.... She couldnt do that. Well not yet. But she was still pissed! She stood up and went to fetch her book. Poor book. "So what do you want to do, my friend?" She smiled.

"You mean Noodle? I fricken love Noodle! Shes so cute! Like after they get blown up by the missile while trying to get past the giant moose! Oh my god! Her expression was so cute!" Vixen giggled.

Lt_Champion
Kaida is searching for dj, she sighs, and sits down in a hallway tired nd lost still

bonnie checks to ensure no student is breaking any rules, roaming the halls, helping those who needs it most

DangerousBeauty
Found it.))
Originally posted by Regelion1
Gaku was walking around the campus deciding to explore more when he cam across Harkin and James sitting on the grass. He wanted to be nice to make friends with some people so why not them. Gaku walked over them and introduced himself in a friendly tone. "Ciao my name is Gaku I'm new here and I wanted to say hi."

Harkin blinked a couple times. Did she miss something? She turned witht he book in her hand to eye the boy in front of her. "Hmm... Gaku eh?" She glanced at James, then looked back at the boy. "Harkin. Nice to meet you."

Regelion1
Gaku was happy to meet people at the school no matter who it was. He was new to the school and since they where older they could easily help him understand the school. the women then spoke her name he thought she had a nice voice. "Ditto so are you guys teachers here this school is amazing it seems nice here." Gaku wanted to know these two people they seemed interesting to him.

(>^^)>
James didn't have time to respond when the kid walked up and Harkin turned attention to him, James would have been burning red hot with jealousy if having a teenage kid all of a sudden magicly mellowed certain aspects of him a bit.
"yes we are teachers, she works here because it won her freedom which she lost because she used to be really evil, and I'm James, i work here because my life as a billionaire got a little boring and i found out not only that i have a kid but by coincidence or fate depending on your philosophical outlook on life, she already goes here.....nice to meet you Goku" he explained to Gaku, he was always feeling more open to people recently...and grew up watching the Dragonball series
Weston knodded, Noodle was his favourite too,
"Where do you go?" he asked her, and changed to playing 19-2000,
"get the cool shoe shine,"

Regelion1
Gaku was excited to find out that they where both teachers and to find out these cool facts about them. It made them very interesting but he didn't like being called out of his name it felt weird. "So yeah that is really interesting ugh so hows it like being rich and how was it like being evil. I am here because i killed my brother on the inside and i have to save him so yeah but you guys seem cool for teachers mind if i sit." Gaku felt it interesting that James and his kid both where at the same school but what he wondered the most was who was his baby mother

MadMel
Originally posted by Venomancer
DJ looked over at his team mates from on of the club roof. "Whatever." His 6 foot long tail raised into the air moving back and forth like a viper ofsome sort till it came crashing back down onto the glass opening. "Ok Hit and Sam your up. Do us proud so when can get in there and kick some butt like our teachers normally do.
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
"That would be a good Idea I can sense anyones aura near by so you being able to do that and me sensing anyone in the way will be great I'll scope them out while you do your thing"
Sam covered her eyes with her pink sleeve covered her eyes while DJ stripped down to his underwear, "Sometimes its rough being on a team with mostly guys." She looked back at Leon, "Well I can make it really bright in there for a second and maybe blind anyone in there, then we can run in and while everyone is blinded and subdue any hostiles," Sam suggested.
"Remember the plan, guys. Hitosu and I come in from the front, and DJ from the top, everyone else follow but stay back until the building is cleared." There was no need to risk everyone at once by simply rushing in blindly.
Leon walked towards the massive doors in front of him. He knew just by looking that it was useless to attack the door itself. He was sure countless other supers more powerful than him had tried and failed. Leon placed his hands on the doors, feeling tiny cracks and irregularities on the surface. He examined the door top to bottom, and then the hinges and the locks. He cracked a smile. "Everyone stand back." He called, summoning the shockwaves from within his body. He slammed his hands into the doors the the shockwave rolled over them, going for every crack and crevice. It passed over the hinges and the locks, slicing partway into them. Leon tried again, and this time, the shockwaves broke through, and the doors simply fell over. Feeling that it was all rather anti climactic, and puffing slightly from the force he just exerted, Leon stepped cautiously over the threshold and into Club Thunder.

Originally posted by moderator23
((I knew that xD))

Maran scratched his head. "My name is Maran." He walked over to the teacher and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you."
((sure.))
Andrew took the hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you," he replied. "So, first things first. What can you do? What are your powers?"

The Big O

moderator23
Maran held up his hands and created a glow around them. "Energy absorbtion and manipulation." He pointed to his astral equipment. "I can also use my energy to use these." He held up the sword and shield. In the state it was in, it was useless. It was only good if Maran used his powers to create it.

MadMel
Uriah and Caleb gawked at each other. This was the very first real mission for both of them. They were use to training simulations of cutting ropes and helping people out of crashed or burning cars. They never had a simulation where they were required to break into a building. They calmed down and waited for their orders.
"Leon started talking quietly into the communicator, even as he was sneaking down the corridor. "Once the building is cleared, I want Sam to come in and start healing people immediately. Caleb and Uriah - Your job is to watch Sam's back. The rest of us will start using the medkits we brought. We want the Club's security team back up and active first. Civilians next. Noone is to drop their guard until we're done and back at Hero High. Move out."

Originally posted by moderator23
Maran held up his hands and created a glow around them. "Energy absorbtion and manipulation." He pointed to his astral equipment. "I can also use my energy to use these." He held up the sword and shield. In the state it was in, it was useless. It was only good if Maran used his powers to create it.
Andrew considered this for a few moments. "Ok then. Classes don't technically start until orientation, but I'd thought I'd start a little early." He pressed a button on his phone, and the field around them suddenly lit up. He had spent the whole morning making a hologram training area. A dozen holographic guys with guns stood to attention, then they split up and moved to various places around the field. "See what you can do about these guys." Andrew told Maran. "Only, you can't be seen, or they will shoot you. Holograms wont hurt you, but they will sting a little. Ready? Go!"

starryknight
Sam pouted for a second she was just as a heavy hitter as the boys were, healing wasn't her only power but she quickly snapped out of it and nodded at Leon and readied her healing abilities, she would have to heal all of them one at a time to make sure they were all okay and she didn't know if the hostiles were still in the building.

The Big O
Both Caleb and Uriah nodded. They were hoping that things got rough, but they didn't want any of their team to get hurt. Caleb's fingers started to glow a little in his anxiousness. Uriah walked in front of Sam, ready to reflect any thing and Caleb was behind her. He would burn any hostile that bust a move wrong.

moderator23
Maran raised his arm to absorb some energy from a nearby plant. He fired a blue energy beam at the hologram to his right. The hologram behind him quickly drew his gun to shoot Maran. "Oops. Cant be seen..." Maran removed his shield from his back and conducted energy into it blocking the hologram bullet and sending it back at the hologram. "2 down 10 to go." He rushed behind a few holograms that were facing the other direction and quickly took them out with energy blasts to the torso. "This is too easy." Maran ran at another hologram.

The Big O

XanatosForever
Andrew considered this for a few moments. "Ok then. Classes don't technically start until orientation, but I'd thought I'd start a little early." He pressed a button on his phone, and the field around them suddenly lit up. He had spent the whole morning making a hologram training area. A dozen holographic guys with guns stood to attention, then they split up and moved to various places around the field. "See what you can do about these guys." Andrew told Maran. "Only, you can't be seen, or they will shoot you. Holograms wont hurt you, but they will sting a little. Ready? Go!" Originally posted by moderator23
Maran raised his arm to absorb some energy from a nearby plant. He fired a blue energy beam at the hologram to his right. The hologram behind him quickly drew his gun to shoot Maran. "Oops. Cant be seen..." Maran removed his shield from his back and conducted energy into it blocking the hologram bullet and sending it back at the hologram. "2 down 10 to go." He rushed behind a few holograms that were facing the other direction and quickly took them out with energy blasts to the torso. "This is too easy." Maran ran at another hologram.

If there were one thing Eric was all too familiar with, it was the rustle if fatigues and the clatter of arms. The boy immortal was so distracted with his personal desire to avoid interaction, he had not heard the conversation between the older man and the other boy, Maran. Thus, he was unaware of the reason for the suddenly appearing soldiers. He only knew that his instinct warned him if danger, and he reacted as he always has. First, ensure noncombatants were safely in cover. Without a word of warning, he grabbed Benne and Pryce by their wrists. His intent was to drag them behind the door leading into the training grounds, the pull out his Colt, which was in his haversack along with the rest of his personal items. He would then fire from cover, hoping not to injure Maran or the older gentleman.

MadMel
((Sorry xan, but given what just happened with O's post - I'm going to have to completely ignore that.))

As Andrew and the others expected, there was a billion and one question to be asked.

"Can you guarantee the students' safety?"
"What kind of a Superhero name is DJ?"
"Do you have secret identities?"
"Is it true that Lance Donovan has gone missing?"
"Is that Simon guy single?"
So boring, so predictable.
"Is it true that one of your staff is a member of the Elemental Mafia?"
Andrew stiffened slightly. He was sorely tempted to hit the smug sounding bastard who had asked the question, but he let it slide. He couldn't even see who it was anyway. He kept walking, as if he hadn't heard the question. *What to do now?* he thought.

The Big O
Simon instantly regretted Ben's stating that they could be asked questions. They were bombarded as soon as they were off the stage. He wanted so desperately to just slip into the shadows but that would be rude and unprofessional. He began to envy Strike Force and their need to be absent at the moment.

Regelion1
Gaku was curious when he heard a student ask if one of the teachers where really part of the elemental mafia. It made him think because he too was and Elemental. He wondered if this was true and if it was which member was it. Gaku knew it would most likely help him out to learn from a member of the Elemental Mafia even if they where part of the Mafia. Gaku didn't mind the idea of being registered as a super as long as he was still able to help his brother. But Gaku wanted to know who that girl was that he seen earlier he looked around and found no trace of her.

starryknight
Avani listened carefully to Ben's speak and was impressed with the history of the school she smiled to herself and couldn't wait to start helping people. After the man was done giving his speech she decided to talk to the other students and looked around and saw an Egyptian looking boy and walked over to him. "Hello I'm Avani pleasure to meet you," Avani said and a kind voice.

Lt_Champion
kaida had followed the others to the stadium, she sat dow and sighed, starting to doubt she can even find her friend. She likes how nice he is to her, and he is always helpful, even to that rock girl, she hasnt even seen DJ since the day rock lost it

bonnie is there as she should be, silently doing her job as much as she can, right now she is mostly teacher of natural science. She has loved lance for a while, his recent vanishing act has left her worried about him, she knows some blame her for lance and Janets breakup, she would never do that to him. She couldnt, janet had made him so happy that she wouldnt take that from him.

Rock is slumped in her cell, blood caked in her hair already, her nose bleeding, she is lost in her own insanity, in her own mind... and the only one who could save her, is missing. Yes lance may have been cold hearted mostly, but she always gave him a new challenge each day, and he her. She always had to find out how to do what she wanted without him finding out before she could hide. Thats how she became close to him emotionally, thats why she cares for him and thats why his death at her hands hit her so hard.

(I know he didnt die at her hands thats her thoughts)

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu formed aura needles around his finger tips the aura then materialized to blue needles with a precise tip "I'll butcher them" Hitosu's powers have a powerful connection once one hit connects then a whole consecutive will follow up in this case combo's are Hitosu's deadly strategy, He Charged down the building and scoped out as many people as possible and found many "Sam i sense weak aura's those must be the injured"

XanatosForever
Avani listened carefully to Ben's speak and was impressed with the history of the school she smiled to herself and couldn't wait to start helping people. After the man was done giving his speech she decided to talk to the other students and looked around and saw an Egyptian looking boy and walked over to him. "Hello I'm Avani pleasure to meet you," Avani said and a kind voice.

Eric almost felt ashamed of himself after hearing Ben's speech. Here were many other unique individuals all looking to improve themselves for the sake of humanity, while the boy immortal was simply looking for an answer to why he couldn't die. Memories flooded through his mind, flashes of familiar faces and happier moments, and each one that passed brought a pain in his chest, a pain so great it felt as if his heart were breaking twice simultaneously. The pain traveled from his heart to his head, making his skull throb so hard that he had to close his eyes and rub his temples in an attempt to assuage the pain. So it was a moment before he realized he was being spoken, too, and the realization did not bring comfort. "Eric Young," he said, giving his name as was due for introductions, but not offering any other form of encouragement to the girl. He just wanted to be left alone...

The Big O
Greg heard everything he needed to and went back to his and Ricardo's room. It was strange to him that he hadn't even met his roommate yet. He would soon enough. What could possibly happen for the remainder of the day?

There was the New Student gathering later that was nothing more than a school sponsored party. It provided a great way to meet new people. He was a little stand offish, however. A lot of students often felt the need to show off and something always blew up. He wondered how the new teachers would react to that. He decided to go solely for that reason.

MadMel
Sam pouted for a second she was just as a heavy hitter as the boys were, healing wasn't her only power but she quickly snapped out of it and nodded at Leon and readied her healing abilities, she would have to heal all of them one at a time to make sure they were all okay and she didn't know if the hostiles were still in the building.
Both Caleb and Uriah nodded. They were hoping that things got rough, but they didn't want any of their team to get hurt. Caleb's fingers started to glow a little in his anxiousness. Uriah walked in front of Sam, ready to reflect any thing and Caleb was behind her. He would burn any hostile that bust a move wrong.
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu formed aura needles around his finger tips the aura then materialized to blue needles with a precise tip "I'll butcher them" Hitosu's powers have a powerful connection once one hit connects then a whole consecutive will follow up in this case combo's are Hitosu's deadly strategy, He Charged down the building and scoped out as many people as possible and found many "Sam i sense weak aura's those must be the injured"
Leon moved forward, trusting Hitosu's sixth sense. He leaped up to the floor above, moving quietly from room to room. He was about to announce that the floor was clear, but then he heard a loud screeching sound coming from the bathrooms. It cut through the music and even the communicators, hurting Leon's ears. "The f*ck was that!?" he spluttered, before he remember he was on an official mission, and the other could hear him over the communicator. "Uh... I mean, possible hostile detected. Give me a minute." He barged into the men's room, looking around.
A grotesque... Thing, was writhing on the floor near the sink. From the trail of muck Leon guessed that it had come from the sink itself. Slowly, the shapeless gooey mass formed, first a mouth, then arms and legs. Eventually, what looked like a midget crossed with a child crossed with the sludge monster from hell stood before him, dripping the same black sticky substance it was made of. It had three clawed fingers and toes, and a head like a demon's, with sharp teeth and glowing red eyes. It let out another loud screech, and Leon stepped backward involuntarily, covering his ears. The sound stopped, and Leon looked up. The creature looked like it was ready to charge Leon down. It opened it's mouth again, and Leon acted.
With one quick movement he had taken off his jacket and threw it between himself and the creature. The jacket stopped the sound, and proved even more useful when the thing leaped at that exact moment, getting caught in the folds of the jacket. Leon pushed forward with a shockwave, knocking the creature and the jacket into the far wall, where it splattered like black paint. Scowling, Leon moved forwards. The creature appeared to be dead, and it had completely wrecked his jacket. He cursed, and began broadcasting to the rest of his team. "Clear. Hostile eliminated. It looked like some kind of sludge shapeshifter thing. It can paralyse you by screaming - Even with our communicators on it hurts like hell. Keep and eye out. It would have taken more than one of these things to make this club how it is."
Leon turned and left the room, leaving his jacket behind. He would have to use his spare until he bought a new one. He walked towards the nearest dead body and knelt down to investigate. It was a member of Club Thunder's security team - . She appeared fine, apart from the fact that she was dead. Leon turned the body over, and a wave of black sticky goo exploded from the dead woman's mouth. So she had been poisoned, or suffocated by the substance. "This black stuff the creature was made from may be poisonous. If you encounter one do not let it touch you. I want this entire building clear before we start healing anyone."
A sudden thought occurred to him. He went back into the men's room, taking out a tiny empty bottle from one of the medkits. He scooped a tiny amount of black sludge into the bottle, and placed it back into the medkit. He would get Andrew to analyse it when they got back. Andrew was one of the world's leading experts in the field of bio-molecular science, and something like this would be fascinating to him. Leon moved back outside and took the stairs to the next floor. He hoped that he wouldn't encounter anymore of those things.

The Big O
"So now we have to take all of the equipment back out of the building," Uriah complained. "Fine." As he began to gather the medkits, Caleb was looking around the club.

He had never set foot in Club Thunder out of sheer adverseness to the place. He didn't want to be surrounded by all of the ferals that frequented the place. Most ferals were aggressive and had a very short temper. He knew from previous experiences with his former roommate, who just happened to be some kind of cat-like feral, that they liked to be left alone.

He didn't understand what was so great about this place. Plus, he wasn't old enough to get in it. Just then, he saw from the corner of his eye something streak across the wall. When he turned to look, there was nothing but a black trail of goo. "Uh, Leon? What did you say that thing was made out of?" He began to back away slowly as he heard a supressed screeching sound coming from the vent above the trail.

JacopeX
Ricardo had his head dropped in total shame when Ben went over the history of what this school has gone through in recent years where he felt he abandoned his comrades under sentimental issues and fear. He ran away from it all, feeling this was something he did not want to become. And enforcer of justice. Now, he was just a coward who flunked school last year and has to spend another two years before being a certified "trained super". He then heard of Strike force....feeling he would have been part of such a team...Feeling he would have been more than capable of even being a leader with the acumen, flexibility, and character for such a stance. But Ricardo had to forget about it and move on, hoping for the best in the future. But Ricardo thought he was gonna get nowhere after this point...

Ricardo was dead wrong....

Donny and the rest of the Government Officials stood in the sides of the stadium, surrounding Ben and staff as the students all sat behind them while Ben gave his speech. Donny felt lik he was blending in just fine with these powerhouses, feeling no worry. Donny looked around the room filled with most of the students who are attending this school. The level of power in the stadium was enormous...Donny caught on to a few interesting students in the room who caught his side view consideration of being cautious when finding himself in presence of such individuals. But overall, Donny has not found any student who worried him much. The only ones he was keeping a look out for was the teachers, reading them throughout the speech. They were the first ones he was thinking of taking down, but not in an obvious matter. If he could not read someone, he knew they were an advanced telepath. Overall, this was more of a student gathering than orientation, only achieving much more tension through the event...He got bored of the lies Ben was telling in parts of those words and went on to look into the crowd more.

As the speech ended, Donny left through the same exit as Ben and the rest of the Government staff.

Regelion1
Gaku was excited about the school year but he wanted to continue his conversation with James and Harkin they seemed interesting. Gaku left the area to go back to his room he was able to find his room easy thanks to his sense of smell. He opened the door shut it behind him and turned on his amp. He then plugged in his guitar boosting the volume and started playing Carnival by the pillows. This was one of his favorite songs it made him happy to play after the song was over he played another. This time the song was My plug it in baby by muse he played the song with ease his notes echoed though the halls. Gaku hoped he didn't disturb anyone with his music he then started playing Like a foojin by Mongolian chop squad. After the song ended he started playing his own song the notes where so moving it would keep people moving and it made them want to listen this was his song that he still couldn't figure out what the bass was going to be. Gaku already had lyrics set up for the song but never really sung it he wanted to wait till the song was fully finished to start but he hummed the lyrics.

The Big O
Andy was in Ben's office. He didn't attend the meeting because he already knew what was going to be said. Both Ben and Katt expressed that it was mandatory for him to be there but he stayed away anyways. Although he was able to see the future, he failed to see that he would be so intensely bored, so that was why he was here.

Ben had all kinds of magic stuff in his office but Andy wasn't allowed to touch any of it. He didn't understand most of it anyways, but still. The glowing crystals were cool to look at considering they gradually changed color every few moments. There was also a bottle that held a trapped demon in it. It shook from time to time and that made Andy wonder how in the heck did it fit in there.

Yep. Ben's office was full of magical items. And every time he went on one of his magic trips, he always brought some new object back. Andy had a vision of an upcoming trip for Ben that would bring two magical creatures to the school. He would also get a present from Ben. What he didn't want to see and could care less about was the fact that Katt was going to take him school shopping later in the week. He hated school shopping.

starryknight
Sam stayed at the front door impatiently she wanted to be in the room just in case the boys were attacked. Sam was biting her lips trying to stay calm and not rush in there, she had a bad habit of breaking orders. "Be careful in there guys, I don't want to have to save your sorry butts.." She said meaning to sound playful but sounded worried she had a bad feeling about this.

Avani smiled at the boy trying to get him to smile as well, he looked so sad and a lone she decided she would try to lighten his day. "Thats a cool name,"she replied sweetly. Avani looked Eric's eyes with her bright blue eyes and saw something weird, something she only saw in the elders of her tribe. "You have really nice eyes." she smiled again obviously trying to make friends with the silent boy.

Venomancer

XanatosForever
Avani smiled at the boy trying to get him to smile as well, he looked so sad and a lone she decided she would try to lighten his day. "Thats a cool name,"she replied sweetly. Avani looked Eric's eyes with her bright blue eyes and saw something weird, something she only saw in the elders of her tribe. "You have really nice eyes." she smiled again obviously trying to make friends with the silent boy.

Eric knew what Avani was trying to do. He'd seen it countless times before. She seemed a genuinely nice girl, and this made it all the worse for him. He remained silent, focusing directly ahead of him in a attempt to convince that he wasn't interested in conversation. Then her eyes caught his attention, and he found himself looking directly at her. His eyes were a rich hazel, something he had always enjoyed about himself but could rarely stand to gaze at for long. His eyes, despite their brilliant color, also showed that which he hated seeing: the toll of one who has seen too, too many years. A tired, painful window of his own tormented self. He wrenched his gaze away from the girl after a moment, turning his head away. "...Thank you," was all he said to her compliments.

starryknight
Sam almost choked on DJ's words, this guy was one of the smartest kids at school but sometimes he said the most stupidest stuff ever. "Just shut up and clear the rooms so I can start healing people..." she said annoyed. "Like I'd be into a guy like him he is so immature and not funny at all," she said not speaking into the communicator.

Avani sensed the boys desirer of wanting to be lifted alone, she frowned at the boy. "You know some one once wrote 'When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.' heres my cell number if you want to talk." Avani took a pin and a small piece of paper and quickly jotted down her number and handed it to Eric. "Well see you you later," she said turning around and walking away.
Avani walked back to her dorm and was happy she was able to find it again. She unpacked her things and set everything where it needed to be, finally she hung a dream catcher over her bed and hoped her room mate wouldn't mind. Her friends back home thought the things were over commercialized but she still liked them and believed that they would bring good dreams and would catch any harm that was in the air. The blued girl looked back in her closet and was decide on what to wear for the party the teachers were throwing. "hmm...I think this one will do," she said to herself pulling out a blue dress she and wore to her last years school dance, it was school appropriate and she had lots of things to accessorize with it and it was the only thing that wasn't wrinkled.

Venomancer

Lt_Champion
Kaida sighs, she mentally tries talking to DJ, not thinking he will even hear her 'where are you.... I dont know anyone.... I cant find my room or any place... your the only one I know' she says in her mind not thinking DJ could hear her at all, not expecting an answer. Blayze ha been gone too, or she would have gone to him, everyone she knew is gone or she cant find them. she is abit scared, she was back on the street if she wasnt told to go someone. but if they didnt send her to stay with someone then she was on the streets alone. She doesnt trust the jerk she saw take a boy looking for rock away. something about him bothers her

Kaida doesnt feel safe, she hasnt since the government took over, she tends to try to stay around DJ since he is stronger then she is, and she trusts him....

starryknight
Sam rolled her eyes and thought to be the mature one here and not say anything, besides the idiot was the only one who was making jokes. She really didn't want the guys to get hurt and make her have to heal them she wanted this to go smoothly. Sam didn't know how DJ heard her from outside the club since she wasn't talking on the communicator, maybe he had good hearing in any case she just let it go and focused on the mission even though she was only there to back up the others and heal the wounded.

Regelion1
Gaku put away his guitar and turned off his amp. Gaku then took a flier out of his suitcase and went out into the hall. He then stuck the flier to the wall it was a wanted sign for band members a singer, bassets and drummer would like to form a band for the party tonight i have faith in your skills call 646-404-9605 to talk about band meet up. He then walked off to looke around the school more.

The Big O

Hunter_Abari
As Hunter walked up to the stairs of what used to be Hero High he was quite confused. Last year when he left, he was certain it looked different. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to the front desk. He received his room number and schedule for this year. Hunter walked to the dorm. By the entrance he saw that boys and girls were in the same building. "Interesting..." He was looking forward to seeing everybody. He was taller from last year and ready to cause some trouble and meet some women. "Wonder if Zero ever came back." Hunter trudged his things up to his dorm room and opened the door and threw his stuff down. "This place has changed a mighty lot..." He heard an announcement for orientation. He sighed at the thought of going when he could be with Strike Force at that particular moment. He kinda regretted leaving, but he knew he'd get back in easily this year. Hunter slowly walked to orientation and looked around for a seat. When he walked in it caused quite a commotion, because he was known by many, especially the females. He sat down next to a group of giggling girls so he could flirt and hardly pay attention to Mr.Mason up in front of the students. He hoped he was not seen, which was probably what happened anyway. Hunter decided to make himself known, as he did love the attention. He walked to the fron of the room and stood by Mr.Mason. Hunter raised his hands up. "YES EVERYBODY!!! HUNTER....IS BACK!!!"

moderator23
Maran left behind Andrew to orientation. He went inside and sat down. He was having a quiet conversation to the person next to him until someone yelled from the front of the room. "Ummmm, who is this guy?"

JacopeX
Ricardo turned his eye towards Hunter, keeping the same puzzled face he has had for the last five minutes, with him bottom slid forward halfway off the seat and with his arms crossed. He just observed to see what would happen next in acknowledgment to whatever reaction he would receive from the students. Ricardo sighed and turned away at what looked to be an exact figure of Donny walking out with the rest of the government officials...He widens his eyes and gets up off his seat, trying to pick up a better sight of this familiar figure...but it left. Ricardo fell back onto his seat and turns back to Hunter and then back to the empty exit.

MadMel
Caleb (it was Caleb who asked that, Shal) was trying to get a closer look at the vent to make sure we was only seeing things. That was why he didn't answer DJ at first. He and Sam were having a slight tiff and Caleb used that to ignore DJ further.

He illuminated his hand and held it in front of him. The light shown on the vent and it was just what he knew he would see. There was black goo oozing out of the vent. "Guys, I think we should get out of here. It's starting to look like a trap or something. Look." He was pointing towards the vent.
Leon looked around. Caleb was right. Now the he looked closely, he could see the ooze everywhere. Wherever there was air conditioning or plumbing, the slime was dripping from it. it pooled on the floor and started to twitch violently.
"Change of plan," he told the others calmly. "I want the healing to start right now. Whoever's closest to Sam, cover her." Just as Leon finished speaking, more of the creatures started forming from the ooze. "Just so you know, these things are pretty weak. Don't let them touch you, and attack first if you can. Make sure they don't start screaming." Two of the monsters formed before Leon's eyes, but before they could even open their mouths, he let rip with a shock-wave, sending them tumbling down the corridor. They smacked into a railing and exploded into that gooey substance that spawned them. Another one came from behind, but Leon turned and sent it flying upwards towards the ceiling.
Bad move, as it turned out. The creature hit the air vent, knocking it loose, and an entire river of the slime cascaded onto the floor. Leon swore, and leaped from the third floor back to the ground floor. "Whatever you do, don't go to the third floor," he muttered, shaking his head at the move he had made. he ran over to an unconscious feral and revived him with the medkit. The feral stirred. "who..." he croaked.
"My name's Leon, I'm from the school." Leon told the feral, looking around.
"I'm...Alex...Those....things..." the feral muttered. "They came....the plumbing..chaos...everyone being attacked.."
"I understand" Leon said, trying to calm Alex down. "That's ok, we have a healer here. They'll fix everyone up, and then we're leaving."
"No!" Alex gasped, and there was real panic in his voice now. "They'll....kill.....you....They have a....a leader...A human, but...A real....monster!"
"A human... No way!" Leon exclaimed. "You're saying one super did all of this?"
"Y...Yes. You have....to go!"
"We aren't leaving" Leon told the feral. He starting broadcasting to the others. "We have bad news. Really bad news. These things are being created and led by a super. We have to heal and remove as many people as we can before this person shows up again."

starryknight
Sam was already half way in the door when she heard the change of plans she quickly ran over to the hearest feral that was on the ground she checked the pulse then she began to heal. The feral started moving and gasping for air, "Someone get this guy out of here," she said in a hasty voice. "This is going to take to long..." she said to herself, she put her hands together and her palms began to glow with light then it started to pulse. Sam focused on the Life around her. The aura around the girl was visible to everyone now and it formed on to her back in the shape of wings. As the her light began to pulse the ferals and even her team mates would be in the healing warmth. The ferals wouldn't be 100% but they should be able to move again. Sam slummed over exalted from using so much power at once, "All healed sir...I hope."

Venomancer

The Big O
Caleb ran back over to Sam and in the process tried to fire a laser beam at one of the slime creatures. Instead, he felt a ball of invisible energy shoot from his hand. It must be sun down, he thought to himself. This was going to be a problem.

Caleb was pretty good at using his powers. Some of them at least. He had the ability to create and manipulate light. However; the time of day was a determining factor in how his powers functioned. When the sun was shining, Caleb is able to shoot beams of light from his fingertips. He can also form mirages or illusions as well as create flashes of light to varying degrees.

On the flip side of things, when the sun sets and the moon is out, he is able to render himself and anything he touches invisible. He also retains his sight. Caleb can create invisible objects, as well. Anything that he can think of, he can create. This ability is limited to his imagination, will-power and energy level. At his current output level, Caleb is only able to make force fields and small blunt objects.

Because of his sleeping schedule, Caleb was more adept in the use of his "daytime powers." While not a master, he was familiar with the basics of how to activate and shoot laser beams and generate mirages. He had more time to train with them because he was awake in the day time longer than he was at night.

He still practiced with his invisibility and objects but he couldn't do so as long as he wanted to. And because of that reason, these powers were sometimes unpredictable. And right now was such a time.

The ball of energy didn't have enough force behind it so all it did to the goo creature was make an indentation. "Uh-oh. Guys, I'm a little off. Someone might have to cover me."

He helped a few people to their feet and directed them to the door..

Uriah was wondering why he was here. Clearly these things didn't shoot anything projectile-based so his power was useless. He did manage to get three ferals away from the coming creatures using the skills he gained training with SF.

starryknight
"I got you covered," Sam reassured Caleb. Taking a deep breath she gathered dark energy into her palms and blasted any goo monsters that came close. She made her way to a couple of feral that were struggling to get up, she helped them up and got them to the door put kept her eyes on her team to blast anything that was gooey. Shadows started covering the girl's body, her power was unbalanced now that her light was weaken. Sam took another deep breath and the shadows swirled to her palm and she fired it at another oozy monster.

MadMel
((I thought Sam was tired from healing?? o.0 ))
Leon leaped forwards, blowing more creatures out of his way as he reached the group. All of the healed ferals were rushing for the exit. Concentrating his shockwaves so that he wouldn't accidently hit the people he was trying to protect, Leon started laying heavily into the slime monsters, slicing them to pieces. *This is getting ridiculous* he thought. *The more we get rid of the more that show up. and that huge fountain I made on the third floor didn't help.*
Nearly all of the ferals had left out the front door. Some of them were helping, fighting back against the growing army of creatures. "Get out of here!" he shouted at them, firing back as the creatures started throwing bits of sludge at them. If there were this many things here, it could only mean that the super that controlled them wasn't far off. They had to leave ASAP.

starryknight
((she has two powers that are divided like two separated tanks that flow into one, sorry if that doesn't make sense but in my post I do show the effects of being tired. As the light is depleted the darkness tries to take over.))

The Big O
When Uriah saw the creatures spit, he smiled. "Oh, yeah! I'm in business now," he brayed. The closest one to the door, he began covering the fleeing clubbers backs. A few goo monsters slithered towards him and spit the disgusting ooze at him. He held up his hands and a pale-blue light of revolving energy formed in front of them. When the ooze came in contact with the energy, it bounced back off of it hurled off into random direction.

Caleb was trying to make a force field around everyone, but all he could muster was wall that protected just his chest and face. It proved to be useful when one of the slime creatures jumped at his face. It slammed into the invisible wall with a squishing noise and slid to the floor.

"That was close," he said as he finally managed to fire off an invisible ball with enough force to splatter a creature that was just about to slide up DJ's tail. "You might want to watch every inch of that big body, DJ. You were about to be slimed."

Venomancer

The Big O
"It's totally up to Leon, man." He fired off another ball, making an ooze monster go 'boof!'

Uriah was busy trying to get his aim right. While it was true that he could reflect most projectiles, he had no control over which way they flew after they were reflected. He tried holding his hands a certain way but that wasn't working. He also tried meeting the spit blasts halfway.

He shot his hands out just before the spit made contact, but all that did was knock him back. As he was getting up, a slime creature jumped at him. His powers still active, he swatted at the beast and it was hurled into another one close behind and the both splashed in all directions.

'Hm, was all Uriah could say. Maybe that was the trick. More spit was shot him and he flicked his hands as the spit made contact. Again, it flew off in a random direction. He would get it some day. Just not today.

XanatosForever
Avani sensed the boys desirer of wanting to be lifted alone, she frowned at the boy. "You know some one once wrote 'When so many are lonely as seem to be lonely, it would be inexcusably selfish to be lonely alone.' heres my cell number if you want to talk." Avani took a pin and a small piece of paper and quickly jotted down her number and handed it to Eric. "Well see you you later," she said turning around and walking away.

Eric made no effort to react to her comment, but did take the paper that was offered to him. Wherever she came from, her people clearly had some hint of wisdom. Still, her was quite certain that such words wouldn't apply to someone who has outlived countless generations of their lineage, and it wouldn't help now. Slipping the number into his haversack, Eric slung the bag over his shoulder and rose. It was time he found where he was to be living while attending this school. It would seem he may be forced to live with a roommate, and this irritated him. Still, it couldn't be helped, and the boy immortal simply rested his haversack upon the bed that he would be using. If necessary, he would unpack at a later time. He supposed he should make his way towards that celebration, though he was actually unsure if it was mandatory or not. With a sigh, Eric stepped out of the room, feeling significantly lighter, and in some ways very exposed.

Lt_Champion
Kaida is sitting in front of the building, waiting outside, she is in her human form, she has shifted to her dragon form by accident, she has a mark left from one of the kids she scared, their powers got her before she could stop them. she was shifting back to human form at the time leaving a mark on her shoulder, when she used it to shield herself

Regelion1
Gaku continued walking around the school without a care in the world. When he seen a girl in front of the building which caught his eye as she shifted back in forth between a Dragoon. Gakus eyes widened in excitement walking up to her and sitting down next to her. He looked at Kaida and smiled. "Ciao Your pretty cool my name is Gaku whats yours" Gaku thought Kaida was interesting she was able to turn into a dragon. He was only able to turn parts of he body separately into a Dragon so far. He was a dragoon but he wasn't a full one which allowed him to turn Dragon like.

Lt_Champion
Kaid blinks at the person, she checks to be sure her scar is hidden without thinking about it then looks at him "kaida" she says shyly

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>