Darkseid vs the Super Kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Put together the best team of super children that could take Darkseid in a battle. Seven members are the limit.

Franklin Richards is all it would take.

I remember this comic in which a 6 year old puts SM out with a single punch, WW just looks in shock. He was the son of some dead superhuman and his sister was superpowered as well, anyone remember who he and his father were?

Endless Mike
Is Squirrel Girl young enough to count?

galactusischere
Originally posted by 753

I remember this comic in which a 6 year old puts SM out with a single punch, WW just looks in shock. He was the son of some dead superhuman and his sister was superpowered as well, anyone remember who he and his father were?

His mother had gained super powers too.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by 753

You mean the Pain of the Gods arc by Austen? Yeah, I remember that. sick

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
You mean the Pain of the Gods arc by Austen? Yeah, I remember that. sick that must've been it. I'll look it up. Why do you dislike it so much?

Omega Vision
There are quite a few comic kids who could solo. Protege to name one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.