Team Orochi vs Team Evil Capcom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Representing Team Orochi:

Leopold Goenitz
Orochi Yashiro
Orochi Shermie
Ryuji Yamazaki

Representing Team Evil Capcom:

Albert Wesker
Juri Han
Hugo
Violent Ken

Stage is the Osaka Ruins from CvSNK2. VS rules.

Esomark
Team Orochi destroys Evil Capcom team. Goenitz just tornado spams everyone.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Representing Team Orochi:

Leopold Goenitz
Orochi Yashiro
Orochi Shermie
Ryuji Yamazaki

Representing Team Evil Capcom:

Albert Wesker
Juri Han
Hugo
Violent Ken

Stage is the Osaka Ruins from CvSNK2. VS rules.

Lulz, if Juri is in MVC3, her and Wesker would have the coolest intro. Wesker chucks a missle at Juri and Juri kicks it off some where. Those 2 are just way too fast.

Iirc, Juri soloed a squadrant of heavily armed soldiers and wrecked a mega mall with a power up.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site

Iirc, Juri soloed a squadrant of heavily armed soldiers and wrecked a mega mall with a power up.

From the anime right? Where have U seen it? Sum times I wonder if Juri ever got her revenge on M.Bison. Anyway, poor, poor Seth.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
From the anime right? Where have U seen it? Sum times I wonder if Juri ever got her revenge on M.Bison. Anyway, poor, poor Seth.

Don't feel too bad about Seth. I don't think Juri's ending is canon and official text shows that he knows what Juri is up to and keeps her around anyway cuz she's no real threat. The creators need to do a better job at explaining why these characters weren't in SFIII.

And another thing, SNK needs to revive the New Faces team. It's clear that the developers like them and they have appeared WAYYYY too often in Dream Matches, among other games. They already revived Vice and Mature. Curious to know what's the deal behind that, too.

-edit-
PM'ya about the anime details and how I got it.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Team Orochi wins. 3 heavenly kings are just too much for evil capcom team.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site

-edit-
PM'ya about the anime details and how I got it.

Never mind slowpoke, I found it. It was great Xcept Juri beating up every1's favorites, but she is pretty awesome.

After Cing the anime, Juri and Wesker alone can solo Team Orochi with N a few minutes. They both R just 2 fast and no 1 on the team can do anything 2 put Juri down, that woman has sum serious damage soak.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Team Orochi wins. 3 heavenly kings are just too much for evil capcom team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.