Surtur Vs Zeus Hades & Poseiden

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Surtur Vs

Zeus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1417854-1161727_the_end__06_06_tato.jpg

Hades

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/18/Hades2.png

Poseiden

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/514024-namorneptune27dd.jpg

Team 2 at there peak levels

TheLordofMurder
This is Spite against Surter...

Surter's overall power level is just about equal to Odins (although he isnt as versatile as Odin is)...

Zeus is typically portrayed as being a close 2nd to Odin in power; add in Hades and Poseiden and the deck is stacked against Surter...

If Surter has Twilight, its more even, but even then I think this becomes a repeat of "The Surter Saga" where it was Odin, Thor, and Loki vs Surter+Twilight; the Asgardians where able to stalemate Surter under these conditions until Thor knocked Twilight from his hand...after which Surter was bfr'ed rather quickly.

In conclusion, Spite against Surter if its just him; Stalemate if he has Twilight and if the Olympians are unable to get it away from him...or Olympians win via bfr if they can manage to get Twilight out of Surters hand.

nutorious
wow i must admit that colossus BIGC creates only spite threads so its either the fact he doesnt know crap about characters or i dont know what but this is so dumb the team wtf stomps his ass too hard

zopzop
Originally posted by nutorious
wow i must admit that colossus BIGC creates only spite threads so its either the fact he doesnt know crap about characters or i dont know what but this is so dumb the team wtf stomps his ass too hard

How is it a spite thread? Freaking Surtur has destroyed a galaxy before. A whole freaking GALAXY. So I'd assume it would take the Big Three from the Greek Pantheon to give him a good fight.

nutorious
Originally posted by zopzop
How is it a spite thread? Freaking Surtur has destroyed a galaxy before. A whole freaking GALAXY. So I'd assume it would take the Big Three from the Greek Pantheon to give him a good fight.

without his twilight sword he is slightly weaker than odin, i would say that zeus will go toe 2 toe with him adding hades and neptun is an overkill they stomp his ass , people should stop wank on thor and odin and understand there are other powerful gods in marvel comics

zopzop
Originally posted by nutorious
without his twilight sword he is slightly weaker than odin

He was in the process of forging Twilight when he destroyed an entire galaxy! He didn't have his sword yet.

I agree 100000000000%, now someone tell the writers at Marvel.

Kasper Gutman
Lol, enough with the wanking comments. If people continue to make Asgardian themed threads then you'll keep hearing about Thor and Odin. I suggest you skip those threads. Maybe read the DC only threads and hope no one mentions DC's Asgardians smile

nutorious
i dont hate thor and odin i just think they are being too wanked around here and too overrated i bet if i make a thread of odin vs all the mytological gods people here will say he can beat them all together

paulisawesome12
agh surtur will pwn sadly wid the twilight sword he can destroy nine realms but ibet zeus bmight have a new weopon up his sleeve to counter tht

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.