Does Anyone Know How To "Party Like A White Girl?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StarCraft2
I listen to a couple of music about party like a white girl. How does an actual white girl party?

Is this an accurate representation of How to "Party Like a White girl?"

S0Fo7y-B5f4

r09WcVytTrU
"get naughty...u turn me on"
"lemme see you swallow"
"drinking up my bottle"

jinXed by JaNx
I think, to party like a white girl, you need to have a bukkake party with a bunch of black guys.

King Castle
like this?

Ej06RiKgsmU&feature=related

Rogue Jedi
Get drunk, sleep with a buncha black men.

King Castle
pretty much, i agree...

StarCraft2
http://roguejew.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/obamahillary.jpg

http://partygirls.cc/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/white-bra-thong-panties-partygirl-stripping.jpg

Ax3l
Get pregnant then get an abortion.

StarCraft2
rofl a bit racist/sexist against white girls. thread

Rogue Jedi
Attaboy.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Ax3l
Get pregnant then get an abortion. correct and black girl would be get pregnant have the baby then get pregnant again and again for more welfare checks

ADarksideJedi
I don't party!

the ninjak
LOL no kidding. I figured you for a raver girl stick out tongue

Dave_97
i know how to party like a really really boring white guy who has no idea how to party.

woo.

the ninjak
I just get everybody trashed and play poker or videogames ect.

Kinasin
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I think, to party like a white girl, you need to have a bukkake party with a bunch of black guys.
This.

Kinasin
I party like a legend of time.

StarCraft2
I party with a white girl before... back in 2008, good sex. she had piercings on her belly button.

AbnormalButSane
Throw up, have sex with a stranger, take off all your clothes in public. Though not necessarily in that order.

Dave_97
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Throw up, have sex with a stranger, take off all your clothes in public. Though not necessarily in that order. said like a true white girl.

AbnormalButSane
Damn straight.

Insomniatric
Every time I go to parties there's always at least one white girl who has a small glass of wine or something, then apparently they are completely wasted and have sex with anything that moves.

It's funny to watch them get "wasted".

Dave_97
some people are lightweights, blame god.

jinXed by JaNx
Why would you blame God? That is just stupid.

Dave_97
GOD MADE US WHO WE ARE, blame god... when they throw up on your couch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.