Thanos VS The Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Thanos- Current and/or classic

VS

The Spectre- Current and/or clasic

Vengeance or villainy?

cdtm
Spite against Thanos.

King Castle
you mean spectre without the backing of god.

classic would get his sh$# kicked in.. he couldnt even fend off vampires and were-wolves half the time.

Black bolt z
Classic spectre gets stomped by thanos.Current without any kind of backing should lose.With backing he should dispose of thanos like a tissue.

BobbyD
If Spectre has a command/order from You Know Who, it's possible Spectre makes him undead first and then obliterates him.

I could see the dialogue now...

Thanos: Who dares interrupt me while I enjoy a nice relaxing seat on my throne?

Spectre: It is I the Spectre, and dare you I do.

Thanos: (curious, because he's always looking for a worthy challenger) Really? (teleports)

Spectre: Gee, how small you appear in my hand, Thanos. I did not suspect you'd wish to end this so soon, but let me first start by talking about your throne. This little toilet seat is not a throne. There is a throne, and it is I who was sent by He to destroy those opposed to the throne.

Thanos: (stunned, but gathers his courage) A mere magic trick to catch me in your hand is by no means a defeat Spectre. You shall soon feel the sweet release of death. (projects energy blast, that is absorbed by Spectre's thumb, starts trembling, and pees on Spectre's hand)

Spectre: You f'g child! (calls forth his soul seized by Death to return to Thanos'es body, starts tearing him apart limb by limb) *to himself*: and everybody said he was so tough.

big grin

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BobbyD
If Spectre has a command/order from You Know Who, it's possible Spectre makes him undead first and then obliterates him.

Thanos: (curious, because he's always looking for a worthy challenger) Really? (teleports)

Spectre: Gee, how small you appear in my hand, Thanos. I did not suspect you'd wish to end this so soon, but let me first start by talking about your throne. This little toilet seat is not a throne. There is a throne, and it is I who was sent by He to destroy those opposed to the throne.

Thanos: (stunned, but gathers his courage) A mere magic trick to catch me in your hand is by no means a defeat Spectre. You shall soon feel the sweet release of death. (projects energy blast, that is absorbed by Spectre's thumb, starts trembling, and pees on Spectre's hand)

Spectre: You f'g child! (calls forth his soul seized by Death to return to Thanos'es body, starts tearing him apart limb by limb) *to himself*: and everybody said he was so tough.

big grin laughing out loud

*** child!laughing out loud

BobbyD
Originally posted by Black bolt z
laughing out loud

*** child!laughing out loud

laughing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
you mean spectre without the backing of god.

classic would get his sh$# kicked in.. he couldnt even fend off vampires and were-wolves half the time.
Classic Spectre may have been weaker than current but he did have the Ring of Life which was a literal Deus Ex Machina.
Classic spectre gets stomped by thanos.Current without any kind of backing should lose.With backing he should dispose of thanos like a tissue.
You clearly didn't read DOV where a Hostless, un-backed Spectre killed Shazam in the ROE and Nabu. A lot of people on this forum severely exaggerate the Spectre's dependence on the Presence's backing for power. Suffice it to say he can beat a Trans tier like Thanos with or without the Presence holding his hand.

There's also the fact that the Hal Jordan Spectre one-shotted Darkseid. And this was done without the Presence's backing. How can I be sure? Well for one the Presence immediately resurrected DS because DS had a role in the divine plan. Clearly the Presence didn't support Hal Jordan's actions at all at that point. And yet he one-shotted someone of comparable power to Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Classic Spectre may have been weaker than current but he did have the Ring of Life which was a literal Deus Ex Machina.

You clearly didn't read DOV where a Hostless, un-backed Spectre killed Shazam in the ROE and Nabu. A lot of people on this forum severely exaggerate the Spectre's dependence on the Presence's backing for power. Suffice it to say he can beat a Trans tier like Thanos with or without the Presence holding his hand.

There's also the fact that the Hal Jordan Spectre one-shotted Darkseid. And this was done without the Presence's backing. How can I be sure? Well for one the Presence immediately resurrected DS because DS had a role in the divine plan. Clearly the Presence didn't support Hal Jordan's actions at all at that point. And yet he one-shotted someone of comparable power to Thanos. I was thinking of hostless spectre when I posted.

BobbyD
Losing a fight with Michael, in which Michael gushes that you're a "formidable foe", doesn't make you look bad either.

Kinasin
Specter.

Johnny Sorrow
I was thinking of hostless spectre when I posted.

DOV Spectre was hostless.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
DOV Spectre was hostless. I was referring to his part above Hal spectre.

galactusischere

There's also the fact that the Hal Jordan Spectre one-shotted Darkseid. And this was done without the Presence's backing. How can I be sure? Well for one the Presence immediately resurrected DS because DS had a role in the divine plan. Clearly the Presence didn't support Hal Jordan's actions at all at that point. And yet he one-shotted someone of comparable power to Thanos.

Thanos would've been able to kill SHAZAM too given the circumstances in DoV imo.

Juntai
Spectre.

Galan007
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos would've been able to kill SHAZAM too given the circumstances in DoV imo. What circumstances?

Tha C-Master
Lol at the sig, crazy.

vansonbee
Unfair thread against Thanos.

With preparation, he would take this 9/10.

Galan007
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Lol at the sig, crazy. vin

Originally posted by vansonbee
With preparation, he would take this 9/10. Preparation is funny that way.
herbhappy

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Galan007
What circumstances?

Wasn't Shazam weak when Spectre fought him?

zeel
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos would've been able to kill SHAZAM too given the circumstances in DoV imo.

WTF i dont think so. SHAZAM in his own house with all his artifacts and on the rock of eternity. Odin himself would have failed. Not on shazams own turff.

Specter>odin>shazam on ROE >Odin

zeel
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Yes if i remember right he just got done with a figght with mordru and fought him off so he was a bit tired, however he was on his on play ground. as powerful as thanos is he wasnt beating shazam there. mabey in neutral territory i dunno.

BobbyD
Originally posted by vansonbee
Unfair thread against Thanos.

With preparation, he would take this 9/10.

Wth prep? With prep? Like one knows when the Spectre comes a knockin'? No chance. Spectre could let Thanos know he's paying him a visit soon. Without PIS/CIS, a Thanos victory or escape should never happen. I realize Spectre jobs once in a while, but if written correctly, he should never lose with an order. Order notwithstanding, then it's a totally different story. Even then he has some ridiculous high showings.

Q99

I don't think so. The last big fight he had was some time before, and Captain Marvel bought him time to prepare too.

He was in his place of power and armed with some major artifacts.

He's not the only Lord of Magic who Spectre beat, of course. There was Nabu, there was the Order/Chaos lords that powered Hawk and Dove (iirc beaten 2 vs 1), and so on.

Galan007
Wasn't Shazam weak when Spectre fought him? Nah, Mordru restored Shazam's power just as Spectre was arriving at the RoE:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mordru6.jpg

Colossus-Big C
didnt zeus drive spectre out of olympus

kevdude
I don't think so. The Spectre.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by BobbyD

big grin

Lol

Sounds like you got this from Journey to the West.

Q99
The Spectre never got around to the Gods in DoV, and Athena was in charge at that time too.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
didnt zeus drive spectre out of olympus

Unless we're speaking different incidents, I recall Spectre educating Zues on a hierarchy of gods, that he is lesser god in the "big picture", although still a god. And then a dialogue ensues with Ares, which basically results in Spectre telling Ares to shut his mouth, or he'll return to collect some "dues".

Awesome. laughing out loud

Spectre is a f'g badass. yes

BobbyD
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Lol

Sounds like you got this from Journey to the West.

..just tired of Thanos. I realize he is a badass, and am aware that this thread can be viewed as a spite thread so I'm just merely reveling in it. big grin

chomperx9
Spectre

JakeTheBank
Spectre.

Batman-Prime
Spectre, easy.

Spite btw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spectre, easy.

Spite btw. Wrong. Thanos wins.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Spectre, easy.

Spite btw.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
thumb up How is it spite ?

Superherovandal
How exactly does Thanos win?

Juntai
Originally posted by Superherovandal
How exactly does Thanos win? Like Wimp Lo.

Superherovandal
Originally posted by Juntai
Like Wimp Lo. What?

iceman24567
Spectre easily

Mindset
Thanos.

-K-M-
Like Wimp Lo.

What?

Kung Pow reference

Juntai
What? Yeah, Kung Pow. The guy they trained backwards, so he thinks he's winning when he's getting punched and kicked in the face.

Parmaniac
Have you seen Steve Oedekerks Thumb movies?

Superherovandal
Yeah, Kung Pow. The guy they trained backwards, so he thinks he's winning when he's getting punched and kicked in the face. Well that sounds about the only way thanos will win stick out tongue

quanchi112
How exactly does Thanos win? Destroys the Spectre. Thanos can kill unkillable beings and we've seen the Spectre beaten to half death before.

Uriel005
^ We've also seen the spectre absolutely trash characters that outclass Thanos in every way more often than not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
^ We've also seen the spectre absolutely trash characters that outclass Thanos in every way more often than not. Which characters ?

Black bolt z
Spectre judges thanos, finds him guilty, then burns him alive.

quanchi112
Spectre judges thanos, finds him guilty, then burns him alive. Spectre had no power over Nekron so logically as the avatar of death he has no power over Thanos.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Spectre had no power over Nekron so logically as the avatar of death he has no power over Thanos. Thanos isn't death though. Nekron is. Thanos isn't.

quanchi112
Thanos isn't death though. Nekron is. Thanos isn't. Nekron isn't either but Thanos is her avatar. I don't see the Spectre having any power over Thanos coupled with his unkillable nature the fact a weakened Shazam almost killed him save the magic soaking power which won't do jack against Thanos.

Thanos wins this any way you look at it.

Black bolt z
Nekron isn't either but Thanos is her avatar. I don't see the Spectre having any power over Thanos coupled with his unkillable nature the fact a weakened Shazam almost killed him save the magic soaking power which won't do jack against Thanos.

Thanos wins this any way you look at it. Thanos won't be looking at it once his eyes melt out of his head.

Explain why thanos can't be judged. Being deaths avatar does jack shit because death doesn't care about him in the slightest.

Uriel005
Spectre had no power over Nekron so logically as the avatar of death he has no power over Thanos. Eclipso, Neron when Spectre was with Asmodel, Azmodus, fighting the anti-monitor, Shazam at DOV and DESTROYING the RoE. To name a few.

quanchi112
Thanos won't be looking at it once his eyes melt out of his head.

Explain why thanos can't be judged. Being deaths avatar does jack shit because death doesn't care about him in the slightest. He then reforms his eyes and it wasn't that easy for the Spectre against Shazam or Nabu no reason to think such an asinine thing without any proof of any kind.

Death does care for Thanos and trusted him as her avatar to protect her existence.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Eclipso, Neron when Spectre was with Asmodel, Azmodus, fighting the anti-monitor, Shazam at DOV and DESTROYING the RoE. To name a few. That has nothing to do with Nekron or Thanos. He was amped against the Am anyways. smile

Shazam was weakened and had his artifacts absorbed while he had the Spectre on the ropes no magical absorption here against Thanos.

guy222
spectre

Black bolt z
He then reforms his eyes and it wasn't that easy for the Spectre against Shazam or Nabu no reason to think such an asinine thing without any proof of any kind.

Death does care for Thanos and trusted him as her avatar to protect her existence.

That has nothing to do with Nekron or Thanos. He was amped against the Am anyways. smile

Shazam was weakened and had his artifacts absorbed while he had the Spectre on the ropes no magical absorption here against Thanos. Thanos doesn't just reform body parts. You do know this right?

And no she doesn't. In TI he was at best a beacon to lead her to marvell and at worst her search dog.

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't just reform body parts. You do know this right?

And no she doesn't. In TI he was at best a beacon to lead her to marvell and at worst her search dog. If he does his body reforms. We've seen it on panel so even if Spectre did destroy his body he'd come back just like Darkseid did due to the Source. Spectre was powerless to stop Seid due to another power source involved.

Yes, she does. She did prior to, was seen with Thanos, and he was needed to save her. Like she doesn't give a rats ass. Wow.

-Pr-
Spectre had no power over Nekron so logically as the avatar of death he has no power over Thanos.

Nekron isn't death.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Nekron isn't death. I know. I don't see Spectre having power over death or oblivion's avatar either.

-Pr-
I know. I don't see Spectre having power over death or oblivion's avatar either.

Why wouldn't he have the power to hurt Thanos?

quanchi112
Why wouldn't he have the power to hurt Thanos? Hurt yes. Keep dead. No.

-Pr-
Hurt yes. Keep dead. No.

So he could kill him, which would count as a win on the forum. So he can win a majority.

quanchi112
So he could kill him, which would count as a win on the forum. So he can win a majority. I don't think he'd even be able to kill him but if weakened like in ti I could see him destroying his body but I also see Thanos returning in time to not count as a forum win.

-K-M-
Following that logic Deadpool wins every forum debate then. Sweet!

-Pr-
I don't think he'd even be able to kill him but if weakened like in ti I could see him destroying his body but I also see Thanos returning in time to not count as a forum win.

He'd be dead, though.

How is killing him not beating him? They both fought, and one destroyed the other. It's not like when you destroy Henshaw's body but he's not really dead, is it?

I know i've probably asked this before, but can someone please post where it says Thanos can't stay dead, please?

quanchi112
He'd be dead, though.

How is killing him not beating him? They both fought, and one destroyed the other. It's not like when you destroy Henshaw's body but he's not really dead, is it?

I know i've probably asked this before, but can someone please post where it says Thanos can't stay dead, please? I think henshaw can be killed though and that he needed outside assistance after the am bomb.

I look at it like this it's like bfr. You need to come back under your own power in a reasonable amount of time. If you can't then you lose.

I also don't believe the Spectre is powerful enough to kill him at full power.

-Pr-
I think henshaw can be killed though and that he needed outside assistance after the am bomb.

I look at it like this it's like bfr. You need to come back under your own power in a reasonable amount of time. If you can't then you lose.

I also don't believe the Spectre is powerful enough to kill him at full power.

If Henshaw was dead, then it would follow that he was beaten.

But he's dead. it's not a bfr if you're dead. You're just... Dead.

At full power? As in, backed by the Presence? Surely you jest.

-K-M-
Deadpool = Unbeatable

quanchi112
If Henshaw was dead, then it would follow that he was beaten.

But he's dead. it's not a bfr if you're dead. You're just... Dead.

At full power? As in, backed by the Presence? Surely you jest. Yes, but if you can return under your own power then I see it as the same. Most can't come back from death or are immune to death.

When has the Spectre been backed by the presence ? I see this as spectre from dov.

quanchi112
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TI_4_Headshot_CPS_023-1.jpg

-K-M-
So like I said...Deadpool wins 10/10 with that logic, or even Mr.Immortal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -K-M-
So like I said...Deadpool wins 10/10 with that logic, or even Mr.Immortal. No, You can imprison deadpool in forceblock for a win. He's trapped yet unable to move within a reasonable time hence he loses.

-K-M-
No, You can imprison deadpool in forceblock for a win. He's trapped yet unable to move within a reasonable time hence he loses.

That's nice, but that's not what your saying concerning Thanos though.

If Thanos is a skelton and doesn't move that's totally different right?....you're adorable.

quanchi112
That's nice, but that's not what your saying concerning Thanos though.

If Thanos is a skelton and doesn't move that's totally different right?....you're adorable. I was addressing pr's question about killing him not beating him. Then you took it and kept reposting the same old responses.

Ps. I know. smile

-K-M-
I don't think he'd even be able to kill him but if weakened like in ti I could see him destroying his body but I also see Thanos returning in time to not count as a forum win.

quanchi112
Yes, by this means he couldn't keep him dead long enough so he'd have to resort to another tactic for a forum win. But I don't see him able to destroy his body anyways.

-K-M-
Yes, by this means he couldn't keep him dead long enough so he'd have to resort to another tactic for a forum win. But I don't see him able to destroy his body anyways.

So like I said Deadpool and Mr.Immortal are unbeatable as many don't have the BFR option.

quanchi112
So like I said Deadpool and Mr.Immortal are unbeatable as many don't have the BFR option. You don't have to bfr to beat them. Forceblock. Trap them. To me it comes down to can they return in a reasonable amount of time in order for the death win.

-K-M-
You don't have to bfr to beat them. Forceblock. Trap them. To me it comes down to can they return in a reasonable amount of time in order for the death win.

So like I said their unbeatable as a lot of people don't have that ability. Interesting development here.

quanchi112
So like I said their unbeatable as a lot of people don't have that ability. Interesting development here. So you say unbeatable and ignore the ways to defeat them. Interesting thought process here.

-K-M-
So you say unbeatable and ignore the ways to defeat them. Interesting thought process here.

Just following your logic thumb up

quanchi112
Just following your logic thumb up My logic never stated being unkillable equals unbeatable. You failed at me implying or saying this. Quan ftw.

-K-M-
Not even close to what I was saying, but that's Quan

So Deadpool or Mr.Immortal can't lose against another streetlevel fighter then?

Black bolt z
You need to come back under your own power in a reasonable amount of time. If you can't then you lose.
I asked bada about this.

He said he would consider 10 seconds as "reasonable time". It takes more than 10 seconds for thanos to come back.

Therefore one death counts as a win.

quanchi112
Not even close to what I was saying, but that's Quan

So Deadpool or Mr.Immortal can't lose against another streetlevel fighter then? Depends on the street leveler I'd imagine.

Being unkillable doesn't equal unbeatable just to ram that point through since you sometimes get confused.

-K-M-
Depends on the street leveler I'd imagine.

Being unkillable doesn't equal unbeatable just to ram that point through since you sometimes get confused.

I see your missing the point again. Mr.Immortal and Deadpool have shown to heal quicker then Thanos so does not mean people can't get a win overthem then as they can regernate quickly?

quanchi112
I see your missing the point again. Mr.Immortal and Deadpool have shown to heal quicker then Thanos so does not mean people can't get a win overthem then as they can regernate quickly? That means they can't get a win off of killing them and have to look for other means to get a forum win.

-K-M-
So against other streetlevel and most metas they would be unbeatable as you can't actually kill them? Interesting.

quanchi112
So against other streetlevel and most metas they would be unbeatable as you can't actually kill them? Interesting. Quit going off topic I have answered enough of your questions.

Stoic
Originally posted by zeel
WTF i dont think so. SHAZAM in his own house with all his artifacts and on the rock of eternity. Odin himself would have failed. Not on shazams own turff.

Specter>odin>shazam on ROE >Odin

These facts should be payed attention to. Thanos should not win this one.

Superherovandal
That means they can't get a win off of killing them and have to look for other means to get a forum win. You do realize that this isn't the first time Spectre's faced someone who is unkillable. He faced Cain who i believe is more unkillable than thanos as he is cursed by God himself to never be able to be killed. He still beat him. plus couldn't he always transmutate him or something. im sure that would count as a win.

Diesldude
Superman vs LT next?

-Pr-
Yes, but if you can return under your own power then I see it as the same. Most can't come back from death or are immune to death.

When has the Spectre been backed by the presence ? I see this as spectre from dov.

He's still dead, though. He was killed, so he was beaten.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/TI_4_Headshot_CPS_023-1.jpg

Oh, ok.

quanchi112
You do realize that this isn't the first time Spectre's faced someone who is unkillable. He faced Cain who i believe is more unkillable than thanos as he is cursed by God himself to never be able to be killed. He still beat him. plus couldn't he always transmutate him or something. im sure that would count as a win. Thanos was transmuted once pre first upgrade. So no. Was Cain killed by the Spectre ? Spectre has been beaten before though as well and I see Thanos having the power to do so.

He's still dead, though. He was killed, so he was beaten.

Oh, ok. I think this has to do with reasonable amount of time. If Void is killed and comes right back he doesn't lose just like if Henshaw is killed but later reforms. If he reforms in a reasonable amount of time he is still in the fight.

Prep-Man
Spectre.

iceman24567
Spectre

KuRuPT Thanosi
Is the argument that some are making is that Thanos beats "some" versions of Spectre or all versions?

Superherovandal
Thanos really can't beat any modern version of the spectre. At best all he can do is survive. Nothing more. Spectre however, besides killing him can trap him or bfr him or a whole host of things. and cain can't be killed at all under any circumstances and spectre still beat him.

quanchi112
Thanos really can't beat any modern version of the spectre. At best all he can do is survive. Nothing more. Spectre however, besides killing him can trap him or bfr him or a whole host of things. and cain can't be killed at all under any circumstances and spectre still beat him. Based off of what ? You do realize Thanos can teleport right so claiming he can be bfr'd shows a lack of knowledge of Thanos more than anything else.

Spectre can be killed and Thanos can kill those who can't even die in the first place as avatar of death.

Based off of what ? You do realize Thanos can teleport right so claiming he can be bfr'd shows a lack of knowledge of Thanos more than anything else.

Spectre can be killed and Thanos can kill those who can't even die in the first place as avatar of death. he can be bfred across dimensions and alternate unvierses, but more importantly, the spectre wins thanks to sheer power

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
he can be bfred across dimensions and alternate unvierses, but more importantly, the spectre wins thanks to sheer power Show me two things then. Show me Thanos being stuck somewhere because it's an alternate dimension/alternate universe and show me Spectre doing so.

I also disagree that the Spectre is more powerful than the avatar of death.

Estacado
I also disagree that the Spectre is more powerful than the avatar of death.
thumb up

-Pr-
Thanos was transmuted once pre first upgrade. So no. Was Cain killed by the Spectre ? Spectre has been beaten before though as well and I see Thanos having the power to do so.

I think this has to do with reasonable amount of time. If Void is killed and comes right back he doesn't lose just like if Henshaw is killed but later reforms. If he reforms in a reasonable amount of time he is still in the fight.

henshaw is different. henshaw might get blown apart, but his consciousness is still alive. he just reforms a body because he wills it.

he's not technically dead.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Estacado
thumb up
Exactly what did Thanos do that puts him on level with the Spectre?

quanchi112
henshaw is different. henshaw might get blown apart, but his consciousness is still alive. he just reforms a body because he wills it.

he's not technically dead. So you think he's like the Void in that regard.

I still stand by my reasoning as if I'd ever relent.

-Pr-
So you think he's like the Void in that regard.

I still stand by my reasoning as if I'd ever relent.

Oh, I know. Thankfully, I can just let Bada deal with you... mmm

chomperx9
confused why did I bump this to begin with ?

Estacado
Exactly what did Thanos do that puts him on level with the Spectre?
He beat Lord Mar-Vell...that's pretty awesome....

Show me two things then. Show me Thanos being stuck somewhere because it's an alternate dimension/alternate universe and show me Spectre doing so.

I also disagree that the Spectre is more powerful than the avatar of death. wtf? he is stuck in the dead cancerverse right now.

well, spectre is.

He beat Lord Mar-Vell...that's pretty awesome.... spectre rivaled coie anti-monitor powerwise, but more to the point, he is as powerfull as the plot requires him to be/the presence makes him. averaging his whole career out, he is still enough to beat thanos

Estacado
Originally posted by 753
spectre rivaled coie anti-monitor powerwise, but more to the point, he is as powerfull as the plot requires him to be/the presence makes him. averaging his whole career out, he is still enough to beat thanos
I wonder how would he deal with a force block then...

I wonder how would he deal with a force block then... ignore it/break free

Estacado
You shure?

Omega Vision
He beat Lord Mar-Vell...that's pretty awesome....
Marvell was Trans, really nothing that Spectre couldn't accomplish.
You shure?
It didn't seem to hamper Odin anymore than Spidey's webbing would, so I don't see how it would bother Spectre.

Estacado
Cool.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
wtf? he is stuck in the dead cancerverse right now.

well, spectre is. That reality was destroyed so it's kinda different and we don't know his whereabouts yet or how he will escape if he hasn't already.

When has the Spectre bfr'd someone into an alternate universe.

I have yet to see why.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by quanchi112 When has the Spectre bfr'd someone into an alternate universe

http://i51.tinypic.com/n142yq.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
http://i51.tinypic.com/n142yq.jpg This is hal jordan's run, right ? I quite reading around 12 0r 13 issues in and never picked it back up again. What lead stig to this place ? What issue I still have it somewhere and I can see what lead them up to this.

Endless Mike
He trapped him there with a trick/illusion.

Granted, he later found a way to escape but he was effectively BFR'd

quanchi112

Granted, he later found a way to escape but he was effectively BFR'd Don't you think that Thanos wouldn't fall for the trick/illusion.

Prep-Man
http://i51.tinypic.com/n142yq.jpg

Stigmonus is bad ass.

That reality was destroyed so it's kinda different and we don't know his whereabouts yet or how he will escape if he hasn't already.

When has the Spectre bfr'd someone into an alternate universe.

I have yet to see why. it was not destroyed, the fault just collapsed severing it off from the 616.

havent seen that yet, but it should be within his power

Juntai

Granted, he later found a way to escape but he was effectively BFR'd If by tricked, you mean, created it, took him there and dropped him off, sure. lol.

SquallX
Honestly why is this not lock. Spectre would beat Thanos, while spanking mistress Death at the same time.

Juntai
Spectre defeated one guy by making him relive his own death over and over many times in a single second, then stretched punishment until the end of time.

How would you propose Thanos stops something like this?

Omega Vision
Spectre defeated one guy by making him relive his own death over and over many times in a single second, then stretched punishment until the end of time.

How would you propose Thanos stops something like this?
But! Thanos is unique!

He can resist relaity, time, and space manipulationz! thanduros

it's funny becauise the interpretation of the scan people use to claim he is resistant to reality warping is an absurdity. he was just passing through a bunch of realities, being warped by them all as he moved through them while still preserving his sense of self. that is what the deal was about, his mental fortitude, not some reality warping resistance superpower. any run of the mill warper should stomp him.

Juntai
Originally posted by 753
it's funny becauise the interpretation of the scan people use to claim he is resistant to reality warping is an absurdity. he was just passing through a bunch of realities, being warped by them all as he moved through them while still preserving his sense of self. that is what the deal was about, his mental fortitude, not some reality warping resistance superpower. any run of the mill warper should stomp him. Pretty much. And a lot of characters have been through such. A bunch of characters once went to the 5th dimension, and that type of shit happened.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
it's funny becauise the interpretation of the scan people use to claim he is resistant to reality warping is an absurdity. he was just passing through a bunch of realities, being warped by them all as he moved through them while still preserving his sense of self. that is what the deal was about, his mental fortitude, not some reality warping resistance superpower. any run of the mill warper should stomp him.
But...he beat the Maker!

Shez uber powahful warpz!

quanchi112
Originally posted by 753
it was not destroyed, the fault just collapsed severing it off from the 616.

havent seen that yet, but it should be within his power In the comic they made it like the entire reality was about to be destroyed.

Endless Mike
Don't you think that Thanos wouldn't fall for the trick/illusion.

No, considering Stigmonus had multiversal cosmic awareness

iceman24567
He beat Lord Mar-Vell...that's pretty awesome.... You funny

quanchi112
No, considering Stigmonus had multiversal cosmic awareness Scan ?

Endless Mike
Scan ?

Don't have it but he was always talking about getting information and traveling all the universes

Juntai
Stigmonus was an abstract, embodiment of suffering, hate, and everything negative really. He could see the future and stuff.

quanchi112
Don't have it but he was always talking about getting information and traveling all the universes Which issue numbers I will search for my spectre run later. Thanos has outwitted abstracts before as well.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I know you love Thanos Quan, but come on bro, he really can't beat spectre unless it's a really weak host/version of spectre.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I know you love Thanos Quan, but come on bro, he really can't beat spectre unless it's a really weak host/version of spectre.

thumb up

I am stunned beyond belief that you actually said that out loud...I am speechless...there is some rationality in you afterall!

Bravo!!

smile

Harbinger

I'm shocked.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Harbinger
I'm shocked. I'm not KuRuPT isn't that bad erm

Dr.SpiderHulk
Is this a serious thread? Jesus christ almighty ****.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
I'm not KuRuPT isn't that bad erm

Thanks buddy, as I have voted against Thanos countless times. Anyways, Quan just loves Thanos that much I guess... so be it smile

Dr.SpiderHulk
Nut hugger.

But...he beat the Maker!

Shez uber powahful warpz! I know you re joking but beating her is a good feat, even if it was due to her cis and vulnerability to mindrape.

quanchi112
I know you love Thanos Quan, but come on bro, he really can't beat spectre unless it's a really weak host/version of spectre. I disagree Thanos wouldn't just beat him he'd beat the snot out of him. Too powerful as the avatar of death for the Spectre.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Kurupt is the Thanos Judas.

Superherovandal
I disagree Thanos wouldn't just beat him he'd beat the snot out of him. Too powerful as the avatar of death for the Spectre. and Spectre is the avatar of God's vengeance. and im pretty sure that God outranks MU's Death.

quanchi112
and Spectre is the avatar of God's vengeance. and im pretty sure that God outranks MU's Death. Which means what exactly.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>