Steven Seagal Told Us The Truth And We Didn't Listen!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDYDcjaMe-g&feature=player_embedded#!

so when are you gonna stand up for whats right? smile or will you allow the insanity to continue?

or is tv and sports more important to you? laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Deano

so when are you gonna stand up for whats right? smile or will you allow the insanity to continue?

I will not allows this insanity to continue. Steven Seagal must be put in contact with an actual engineer or physicist so he can understand why electric cars aren't on the roads.

Deano
i know why they aint on the roads

inimalist

what if I don't like TV, sports or Seagal?

now I don't know who to trust anymore

Deano
trust yourself

BruceSkywalker
this has been is still around laughing out loud laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
this has been is still around laughing out loud laughing out loud

He's in Machete (2010), plays the villain and has possibly one of the worst Latino accents, tries to sound like some Cholo, but comes off sounding like some silly *******.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
He's in Machete (2010), plays the villain and has possibly one of the worst Latino accents, tries to sound like some Cholo, but comes off sounding like some silly *******.

is Machete worth seeing Rob

Robtard
is Machete worth seeing Rob

I fell asleep about 3/4 through. It's funniness, gory and Rodriquez does a decent job on capturing that low-budget 70's feel, but not worth paying for.

King Kandy
I'm not going to listen to a guy who records "Mojo Priest" while selling a line of patent medicine energy drinks .

Quiero Mota

Tell me about it. If I was blind-folded while hearing the film, I would have thought it was some goofy whiteboy trying to act Cholo. But at least he looked the part; I'll grant him that. He actually looked believable as a Los Zeta.

BruceSkywalker
I fell asleep about 3/4 through. It's funniness, gory and Rodriquez does a decent job on capturing that low-budget 70's feel, but not worth paying for.

thanks Rob

Kinasin
**** oil if I get a car it will be alternative.

Mr Parker

Boy he sure did.great video Deano,thanks for posting it.very informative. thumb up

Mr Parker
Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm not going to listen to a guy who records "Mojo Priest" while selling a line of patent medicine energy drinks .

Hey Im not a fan of him either but thats no reason to be close minded and not watch that video.

Liberator

Symmetric Chaos

Robtard
Watched the fist 1:20, Seagal was dead on correct in that film, though I doubt they were his original thoughts.

Liberator
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Mass production drives prices down, given that electric cars are already hovering near $30,000 I don't see them being the exclusive luxury of the super rich.

Besides, if anything there is a conspiracy to support electric vehicles. European governments are giving incentives to makers and buyers. The US and China are putting billions of dollars into private R&D for the technology.

Whoops used the wrong term.

Interesting; of course it's also easy to understand why this would be too. I've never seen an electric car on the street. I've certainly never seen any advertisements either.

Eh, ride bikes and buses.

Rogue Jedi
is Machete worth seeing Rob NO.

skekUng

It's kind of hard to take your last statement seriously, when you've taken to heart something said by a man who gained his notoriety on TV and for playing a sport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.