The 2000 ft Asgardian Destroyer runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The 2000 ft Destroyer with the Oversword of Asgard...the version of course that housed the spiritual energy of Odin+all of Asgard minus Thor...faces off against each of the following foes one at a time and one day apart...how far does it make it?

1) All of the Elders of the Universe at once..minus Ego.
2) The Uni-mind.
3) Surter with the Twilight Sword.
4) Gaea.
5) Dormammu on neutral turf.
6) Mephisto on neutral turf.
7) Dormammu in the heart of the Dark Dimension.
8) Mephisto in the heart of Hell.
9) Demogorge.
10) The Shaper of Worlds.

So again...how far does he make it? smile

TheLordofMurder
Bump, bump, bump, bumpidy bump!

stick out tongue

tru-marvell
Very difficult speculation imo...This version of Destroyer only had that 1 very bad appearance but

1) All of the Elders of the Universe at once..minus Ego.... Destroyer
2) The Uni-mind....Destroyer ( I don't think much of the Uni-mind)
3) Surtur with the Twilight Sword.....Destroyer
4) Gaea.? never seen her display her powerset...
5) Dormammu on neutral turf....Destroyer
6) Mephisto on neutral turf.....Destroyer...
7) Dormammu in the heart of the Dark Dimension....I would like to think
this Destroyer can far out perform classic Strange...Destroyer
8) Mephisto in the heart of Hell....Destroyer
9) Demogorge....split?
10) Shaper of Worlds.....Cube being is above this Destroyer

zopzop
Be careful with downplaying the Uni-Mind.

Back when Ghaur had possessed the body of Tiamut (the Dreaming Celestial), the Eternals formed a big @ss Uni-Mind and SEARED his mind/soul from the Celestial's body.

I don't see why they couldn't do that to Odin/Destroyer.

And I think the Destroyer would own the Shaper of Worlds. In a the Atlantis Attacks Thor Annual, Thor made it seem as if a Cosmic Cube wasn't very much, if at all, above Odin in power.

Destroyer destroys everyone on this list with a possible question mark concerning the Uni-Mind. Odin without the Destroyer armor and the additional Asgardians has either owned or stalemated most of this list anyway.

Out of all of them I'd give Demogorge a vey good chance of owning the Odin/Destroyer and Uni-Mind a MAYBE by pulling off a McGyver like trick. All others go down easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.