Thanos vs current Hulk in H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

yoshimitso
its only a H2H fight who wins

Kinasin
Hulk would smash thanos h2h IMO.

iceman24567
Thanos pummels Hulk to dust

yoshimitso
this what will happen only much worse

Kinasin
Originally posted by yoshimitso
this what will happen only much worse
that's so funny I was just about to paste that LOL

yoshimitso
hulk smash

iceman24567
Oh troll/baiter/homo goodbye

yoshimitso
Originally posted by iceman24567
i am a troll/baiter/homo goodbye

well nice to meet you troll baiter homo

iceman24567
Not even going to bother i need sleep you won't be here when i wake up hopefully smile

carver9
Hulk 8/10. Current Hulk is a beast.

yoshimitso
Not even going to bother i need sleep you won't be here when i wake up hopefully smile

and here is the infiriority complex of iceman that always feel the need to reply back and show he wont back down Lol well its time to go and wet your bed nighty night

yoshimitso
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk 8/10. Current Hulk is a beast.

thumb up

ankur29
hulk eventually

Mshinu
Thanos qickly snaps Hulkie Boy`s neck ftw

Tha C-Master
and here is the infiriority complex of iceman that always feel the need to reply back and show he wont back down Lol well its time to go and wet your bed nighty night What's wrong with bed wetting?

Oh... that kind. embarrasment

Kinasin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
What's wrong with bed wetting?

Oh... that kind. embarrasment
lol

BobbyD
Someone correct please if I'm wrong...

Isn't Thanos the better fighter/more skilled fighter? If this is a fight where each just stands and takes each others blows, then yes I lean towards the Hulk.

But, the thread says H2H. I see Thanos parrying and countering a lot of these punches thrown by Hulk for an easy KO. Now, if Thanos is ineffective or takes too long, well then he's gonna experience some issues.

Nihilist
Thanos ftw, current Hulk had trouble with Skaar ffs.

Sr J-Bieb
Not even going to bother i need sleep you won't be here when i wake up hopefully smile That's what I think about H1.

chomperx9
current hulk is WWH right ?

tkitna
Thanos wins

Kid Kurdy
Probably Hulk.

And most Hulks have a good chance of beating Thanos H2H.

iceman24567
and here is the infiriority complex of iceman that always feel the need to reply back and show he wont back down Lol well its time to go and wet your bed nighty night haha ***** anyways Thanos wins

h1a8
Thanos gets beat bad. He only lasts longer than usual because of his skill.

Stoic
Originally posted by BobbyD
Someone correct please if I'm wrong...

Isn't Thanos the better fighter/more skilled fighter? If this is a fight where each just stands and takes each others blows, then yes I lean towards the Hulk.

But, the thread says H2H. I see Thanos parrying and countering a lot of these punches thrown by Hulk for an easy KO. Now, if Thanos is ineffective or takes too long, well then he's gonna experience some issues.

Not necessarily, the Hulk had a lot of h2h combat experience before he went to Sakaar. There are a few examples that prove that the Hulk has always been able to fight well for a guy of his proportions.

His battles with Thor have always been for the better part nearly even which says quite a bit, because Thor has been a warrior for thousands of years, even Hercules has found it very difficult to claim a single victory, and he trained with Autolycus.

if we look at what he did to the Juggernaut it is a tell tale sign that he had more ingenuity in their fight than Cain did (step stepping and using his strength against him). Thanos may be a better fighter but so is Thor, and he's done fine against him.

Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos ftw, current Hulk had trouble with Skaar ffs.

Skaar is his son, it doesn't count. If he went wild on Skaar like he did when they fought near the reactor, Skaar would have gone down hard, but again it's his son.

BattleMage
Not even going to bother i need sleep you won't be here when i wake up hopefully smile laughing out loud

BattleMage
Well if they both are willing to go at it, I think THANOS would have the upper hand for a bit. And then, well you know.........HULK SMASH!

zeel
thanos takes hulk out before he gets pissed

psycho gundam
hulk should be battle ready per the rules

he knows he's in a fight and he is supposed to defeat his opponent in the situation, without worrying about bystanders and property damage (depending on the OP) cause pis is off

killing and fight tactics are the only static elements (depending on his persona) that cis governs

paradisu
current hulk is too powerful for thanos in hand 2 hand he will destroy thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.