Are you aware of Captain mavel or Captain Mar-Vell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Djinn1
Hi all, just been looking around you-tube and the upcoming Avengers movie and the Avengers members solo movies that are in the works such as Thor which will feature the hulk, and there are possibly a few others that are going to be made as origin type movies like as has been done with Wolverine.

Though I would like to see Spiderman and Wolverine in the Avengers movie due for release sometime 2012 they were never members of the Avengers.

But to the point of this thread I have an old comic of Captain Marvel and wanted to know how many of you know the character and how many of you that are familiar with it think Captain Marvel could hold the weight of a movie on it's shoulders, also I have found a character called Captain Mar-Vell. I have never heard of this character and wonder if anyone could fill me in basically on what he is about just a modern version of Marvel himself? big grin

Check Mar-Vell: Hero you-tube

Rogue Jedi
Nah.

mikeydude
Whut?

Rogue Jedi
Bewbz.

mikeydude
Vagina.

Rogue Jedi
Aahahahaaaa vagina.

King Castle
1) wolverine and spiderman have bn avengers at least 5 yrs now...

but that is besides the point since they were not founders of the avengers and its a modern thing.

2) Captain Marvel is a cool character and he can carry his own movie based on magic a wizard and an evil version of him, easy... so long that the superman director isnt allowed near it. you would need a good Director...

3) Captain Mar-vell is an alien warrior who came to earth on behalf of his planet to spy on us while his race prepared to enslave humanity. he was a noble warrior who realized how wrong it was to enslave ppl that he became a hero and fought his own race and in doing so became a traitor to his race and a savior to humanity... every thing about him screams messiah hero complex... he has a starburst on his chest his powers are energy/light based.. also he died of cancer on his death bed where many famous heroes came to see him.

ADarksideJedi
No I had heard of them but don't know too much about them.

King Castle
i love both characters here is some of Captain Marvels best scenes...
he is superman but a magic version imo.. Captain Marvel should always beat superman due to his magic powers easy..

N1m7RZgy05I&feature=related

22aqD6cEpmI

Rogue Jedi
They look gay.

BruceSkywalker
have no idea who Captain mavel or Captain Mar-Vell are, however i know who Lord Mar-Vell is..

also know that Chaos War issue number one is coming out soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.