Character with the best regen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which character has the best regenerative powers?

Discuss.

Galan007
The Mask.

Lobo.

Everyone else.

Devron87
Originally posted by Stoic
Which character has the best regenerative powers?

Discuss.

Science or Magic based?

the ninjak
I guess biological. Thanos and Lobo have supernatural backing.

Sr J-Bieb
Darkseid. He gets beaten half to death so much that he must have a great healing factor.

plastic man, hulk

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Galan007
The Mask.

Lobo.

Everyone else. Is what the mask does really "healing" and not just "manifest new parts"?

EDIT: The OP doesn't exactly clearifies that, so scratch my question

rotiart
Mr immortal, deadpool, hulk, wolverine, sAbretooth

byrdgang21
Hulk and Lobo

marwash22
Captain Jack Harkness. hmph

Galan007
Originally posted by the ninjak
I guess biological. Thanos and Lobo have supernatural backing. Lobo's soul is forbade from entering either Heaven or Hell. That said, his supernatural immortality only kicks in if he sustains an injury that his body cannot compensate for (ie. complete atomization) -- said immortality doesn't make his actual healing factor any better or more efficient. Thus when we see him rapidly healing from physical injuries or healing from a pool of blood, we are seeing his natural Czarnian HF at work.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Galan007
Lobo's soul is forbade from entering either Heaven or Hell. That said, his supernatural immortality only kicks in if he sustains an injury of which his body cannot compensate for (ie. complete atomization) -- said immortality doesn't make his actual healing factor any better or more efficient.

However, when we see him rapidly healing from physical injuries or healing from a pool of blood, then we are seeing his natural Czarnian HF at work.

Yeah I agree. Without Supernatural backing I reckon the forerunners are Lobo and Hulk. Logan did surprisingly regenerate quickly as well after being blown to smithereens by Nitro during Civil War.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Darkseid. He gets beaten half to death so much that he must have a great healing factor.
Maybe you should ask him for some pointers, he might be able to help you heal from your apparent butthurt. smile

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Maybe you should ask him for some pointers, he might be able to help you heal from your apparent butthurt. smile

True. Everytime he gets beaten up, I get pretty butthurt about it. It just happens so much, you know?

Mshinu
I remember Ash Parnall/Caryn Delacroix regenerating from complete inceneration in the end of Aliens vs Predator; Deadliest of the Species

However that comic was pretty crazy, or like one reader put it:

the pain that comes from experiencing something which totally contradicts - Nay, rapes, your fundamental understandings of a particular subject, rapes it then beats it then leaves it out into the cold of night to die a lonely death, surrounded by hobos and rats too high on the cocaine snorted from a dead hooker's undergarments to care.

"Id"
Spawn spanks them all.

Konton
Dead Girl

whistle

current thanos did very well after drax fragged him

Warlord
Mr Immortal

Colossus-Big C
The Mask

Lobo

Hulk
Wolverine
Sentry

Uriel005
Doomsday. Try naturally regenerating from death as a baseline stat.

dmills
Sentry. That is all.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
Doomsday. Try naturally regenerating from death as a baseline stat. Try Mr Immortal who regenerates back to existence as a baseline stat. big grin

Uriel005
They both still amount to the same thing. Regen from death.

Kinasin
Deadpool.

Stoic
Lobo n Hulk, they came back from ashes.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Uriel005
They both still amount to the same thing. Regen from death. mr immortal doesnt die, he reforms from nothingness

BattleMage
Hulk

AlmightyKfish
Ghost Rider.

illadelph12
Surprised (sarcasm) no one's mentioned Apocalypse. Not only does he have an insane healing factor, but when a few drops of his blood interact with organic material it will overwrite the DNA and form another Apocalypse.

the ninjak
Ohhhh Pocky definitely gets a mention when it comes to biological regen.

Sentry and co all have matter manip as there regen so really should'nt count.

Endless Mike
Swamp Thing. How has he not been mentioned yet?

iceman24567
^thumb up

Badabing
The General

Black bolt z
Badabing.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by illadelph12
Surprised (sarcasm) no one's mentioned Apocalypse. Not only does he have an insane healing factor, but when a few drops of his blood interact with organic material it will overwrite the DNA and form another Apocalypse.
That sounds like a poor man's Lobo. IIRC it takes a full vat of organs, not just a scrap of organic tissue.

regen
Captain healing got the best healing factor out there

Dum Dum Dugan
Lobo n Hulk, they came back from ashes.
when did hulk come back from ashes?

Wolverine has, however.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Warlord
Mr Immortal this. cant get around it; hes the best hands down

Stoic
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
when did hulk come back from ashes?

Wolverine has, however.

Maestro in Hulk Future Imperfect. If you recall at the end of that dual prestige mini, he was reduced to ashes, and he's been in books after that point. The Hulk has also been reduced to near nothing by those gamma bugs or whatever they were (kind of reminded me of a paragraph taken straight out of Revelations in the bible). Those same bugs looked to have eaten him down to the intestines, and a skeleton. It didn't take him long to reform. Wolverine was also reduced to a drop of blood, but his regen was fueled by an outside power source, but still, quite a feat.

Prep-Man
Creeper isn't the best or anything, but he deserves to be in the top 15 or so.

complexbrother
Mr. Immortal

Superman

Martian Manhunter

Raven

Mystique

Midnighter

Agent X

Deadpool

Warlord
Originally posted by complexbrother

Superman

really?

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by complexbrother
Mr. Immortal

Superman

Martian Manhunter

Raven

Mystique

Midnighter

Agent X

Deadpool
.....you have people like midnighter on the list, but not wolverine or sabre-tooth ect?

Dum Dum Dugan
Maestro in Hulk Future Imperfect. If you recall at the end of that dual prestige mini, he was reduced to ashes, and he's been in books after that point.
I not a huge Hulk fallower, but I thought that was not cannon, but as I said I don't fallow Hulk really, so I would not be the least bit surprised if I was wrong.

complexbrother
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
.....you have people like midnighter on the list, but not wolverine or sabre-tooth ect?

I was trying not to put the obvious characters.

and yes Superman has a ridiculous healing factor.

Dum Dum Dugan
k

Gecko4lif
Swamp thing
Lobo
Shaggy man
Doomsday
Hulk
Clayface?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Clayface? I wouldn't count reforming as healing. Otherwise Sandman, Hydroman, Swarm, Vapor, X-Ray, Klaw.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
this. cant get around it; hes the best hands down he has the best but not the fastest.

mr immortal regenerates when he gets killed/ completely destroyed

but if he is not killed for say you break his arm he heals at a normal human rate

is this thread who has the best healing factor or the fastest?

Mshinu
Mister Sinister got pretty uber regen. Plus he has the cool effect of hovering in place if his midsection gets blown away, as it grows back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.