I think i want a Tattoo....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
Yeah....

Dave_97
go for it.

Edit: oh oh, have it be a tattoo that says "Wang Chung" that'd be badass.

you get thorns
I want a little red Scooter.

mikeydude
I actually want a lepard sleve from my shoulder to my forearm.
But my Mom wont let me get it.

That ACDC Chick
get a unicorn pissing a rainbow on your ass

RE: Blaxican
Tattoos are gay. In 20 years you'll be bored of looking at that same picture you've had there for the last 20 years and it'll be all saggy. Get like one of those wash off tattoos if you really want it.

mikeydude
Thanks for the opinion.

MildPossession
Your Mum will not let you get it? how old are you then lol.

I think most tattoos look vile on all people, especially women, really depends on the tattoo and how well it's done. Tribal pattern tattoos I don't mind.

mikeydude
Originally posted by MildPossession

I think most tattoos look vile on all people, especially women, really depends on the tattoo and how well it's done. Tribal pattern tattoos I don't mind.
Im turning 16 on October 6....

There are alot of Tattoos i would like to get but, i kinda want one now.

Dave_97

I think most tattoos look vile on all people, especially women, really depends on the tattoo and how well it's done. Tribal pattern tattoos I don't mind. but what if its something really really awesome, like superman beaten half to death, chained up to the bat-signal, while covered in blood (from being beaten half to death) fully colored in (the chains are green as they would have to be kryptonite) ???

i think that'd be badass as all hell.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Dave_97
but what if its something really really awesome, like superman beaten half to death, chained up to the bat-signal, while covered in blood (from being beaten half to death) fully colored in (the chains are green as they would have to be kryptonite) ???

uhhh no.

Dave_97
uhhh, yes.

mikeydude
nahh.

dadudemon
but what if its something really really awesome, like superman beaten half to death, chained up to the bat-signal, while covered in blood (from being beaten half to death) fully colored in (the chains are green as they would have to be kryptonite) ???

It would. Well, not as "hell", but still a good tattoo.

I think this tattoo would be even better:

http://www.geekologie.com/2010/06/13/superhero-babies.jpg

Dave_97
you know what.

f*ck all of you, superman is batman's b*tch.

dadudemon
you know what.

f*ck all of you, superman is batman's b*tch.

Not in the picture I just posted... Happy Dance

Dave_97
YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS CAUSE YOU AREN'T BATMAN. mad

Peach
Originally posted by mikeydude
Im turning 16 on October 6....

There are alot of Tattoos i would like to get but, i kinda want one now.

A lot of places you can't get a tattoo until you're 18.

So you may have a while to wait anyway.

I have a lot of tattoos I want to get, it's mostly a matter of 1) deciding what I want to get first and 2) affording it.

Rogue Jedi
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/2391/paybackpaybacksupermanb.jpg

Dave_97
i hate you all.

MildPossession
Get it done and I'll tell you. smile

Dave_97
Get it done and I'll tell you. smile i don't know you well enough to know if you're plotting for me to make a fool of myself.

but i still say its badass, and if i wasnt a total puss, i'd get it done.

mikeydude
i don't know you well enough to know if you're plotting for me to make a fool of myself.

but i still say its badass, and if i wasnt a total puss, i'd get it done.
still gay.

Rogue Jedi
i hate you all. Emo *****.

King Castle
you can get a tattoo if you are underage if you have your parents written consent in most places.....

mikeydude
Originally posted by King Castle
you can get a tattoo if you are underage if you have your parents written consent in most places.....
Is this guy retarded?

I really want to know.... I mean come on. Seriously.

I already posted that she won't let me. Do you just not read anything?

He was obviously dropping hints to you fool. What he was secretly implying was that you should hold your parents at gun point and force them to sign a consent form.

Gotta think outside the box, breh.

~Bun Bun~
Mikey have you ever heard of henna?

It's pretty badass. It's a stain that's painted onto your skin. Leave the paint on for a whole day and the stain will last sometimes up to two weeks.

Sancty
laughcry

mikeydude
Originally posted by ~Bun Bun~
Mikey have you ever heard of henna?

It's pretty badass. It's a stain that's painted onto your skin. Leave the paint on for a whole day and the stain will last sometimes up to two weeks.
yeah, i think its pointless.

Dave_97
get a tattoo of a turtle in a hat, and have it sat "A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me... you didn't pay money for this."

jinXed by JaNx
I think you should get the full torso and breast tattoo of Wonder Womans bustier or at the very least a giant Superman insignia on your chest. How metal would that be? Imagine it...,you're out in public somewhere and someone starts yelling for help...,you can start humming the superman theme aloud and tear your shirt open, exposing your chest with authority and saying "this looks like a job for, Superman!" yeah, now that's metal...,you have to do it.

mikeydude
get a tattoo of a turtle in a hat, and have it sat "A Jose Canseco bat? Tell me... you didn't pay money for this."
i love that movie.
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I think you should get the full torso and breast tattoo of Wonder Womans bustier or at the very least a giant Superman insignia on your chest. How metal would that be? Imagine it...,you're out in public somewhere and someone starts yelling for help...,you can start humming the superman theme aloud and tear your shirt open, exposing your chest with authority and saying "this looks like a job for, Superman!" yeah, now that's metal...,you have to do it.
Thats, pretty dope. but id dont think it would look good on my chest.
laughing out loud

Robtard

That is a terrible idea for a tattoo. Here's the best tattoo advice you're ever hear, so do listen.

-Don't get a tattoo, they're lame and people who get them are obnoxious, it's usually done for the "look at me! look at me!" aspect.

If you insist on getting one, follow these steps:

1)Get something that means something to you. Not just some picture you saw on a wall one day and stay away from the Chinese symbol for anything, don't care how deep you think you are. It's going to be on your body, make it a piece of art.

2)Think REALLY hard on what you want

3)Once you think you're sure on a tattoo you want, wait 90-180 days until you get it, if having a leopard sleeve(****ing lame as shit, that) is still it after 3-6 months, then go on and get it.

Rogue Jedi
Rob's right. I was thinking of getting a couple a while back, but decided to wait. After a month or so I was glad I didn't get them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Rob's right. I was thinking of getting a couple a while back, but decided to wait. After a month or so I was glad I didn't get them.

It was going to be a a big black cock running down your back, I bet.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
It was going to be a a big black cock running down your back, I bet. Mhm, balls deep, with you on the receiving end.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Mhm, balls deep, with you on the receiving end.

Yeah, that'd still make you gayer than 2 Richard Simmons and a Tim Curry, as it'd still be a picture on your back.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, that's still make you gayer than 2 Richard Simmons and a Tim Curry, as it'd still be a picture on your back. Temp tat.

Slay
You'll regret it once the whole gay scene-kid hype is all over.

Scythe
Sadly, every tattoo I've ever wanted to get, has been done by someone else, though it feels good to have my own symbol that I created, so I may or may not get it done in the future.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Slay
You'll regret it once the whole gay scene-kid hype is all over.
well, that just one of the tattoos i want. i also want a heartagram on my back, but i have wanted that for like 4 years....

Akainu
Superman beaten half to death, chained up to the bat-signal, while covered in blood (from being beaten half to death) fully colored in (the chains are green as they would have to be kryptonite) ???

You think this is gay, but HIM is awesome?

Goddamnit, kids these days...

mikeydude
i used to like HIM. but i dont anymore. and to be honest with you i dont like superman.

Akainu
Nor do i. But i like batman. And a beaten up superman is pretty cool. Like a political statement or some shit.

mikeydude
Spiderman. is where its at.

Batman is just a man. he is no superhero.

Rogue Jedi
Batman is a pussy.

mikeydude
yes sir.

Dave_97
batman rules and you all know it.

mhm

mikeydude
No.

Spiderman>Batman.

nuff said.

Phoenix3068
A tattoo is a permanent mark on your body. Unless you rip that patch of skin off it will be there for the rest of your life. That's code for making sure you get the right one. But it's also code for not wanting to rush it. I want a man who's kind, smart, and hot. But in the next 5 years I might want a man that's cool, funny, and caring. Rushing = Regrets.

Robtard
well, that just one of the tattoos i want. i also want a heartagram on my back, but i have wanted that for like 4 years....

LoL, the last thing you want is a band-symbol or name on your body.

Rogue Jedi
batman rules and you all know it.

mhm No, he really doesn't.

Phoenix3068
You know what, all this talk about super heroes being placed on my body makes me wonder. "Are you gay?" lol. I say this because most people who want a tattoo tend to get a picture of a girl special to them if they are a guy. So if you get a picture of a man (like Superman) does that mean your gay because Super man is "That special one in your life"?

Robtard
Don't know, but RJ has the Batman symbol tattooed around his anus.

Dave_97
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
You know what, all this talk about super heroes being placed on my body makes me wonder. "Are you gay?" lol. I say this because most people who want a tattoo tend to get a picture of a girl special to them if they are a guy. So if you get a picture of a man (like Superman) does that mean your gay because Super man is "That special one in your life"? by that logic, anyone who gets "mom" tattooed, must want to nail their mother.
wouldn't you say?

Phoenix3068
No, it means that their mother is special to them. =_= do you think someone who's special to someone else means that they want to have sex with them?

Dave_97
dude im just messing around.

most people who get tattoos only do it to be "cool" doesnt have to have meaning behind it.

mikeydude
Well, I have always liked HIM. But more than that. I used to obsess with the whole demon thing, behind villie valo. So its whatever.
But I gotta say, I don't think I'm going to get a tattoo of a superhero....

Dave_97
get "Vera" put on your arm.
this way you can flex and say "this here is vera, she is my very favorite gun"

you know you want to.

Sancty
If you get a tattoo you won't be able to enter a Japanese onsen

Tattoos = Yakuza

uhuh

mikeydude
Originally posted by Sancty
If you get a tattoo you won't be able to enter a Japanese onsen

Tattoos = Yakuza

uhuh ??

Sancty
Many Yakuza have full-body tattoos

Robtard
He'd be fine with what he wants to get. Tattoos on the whole aren't forbidden.

JacopeX
What's so great about tattoos? sad

Sancty
He'd be fine with what he wants to get. Tattoos on the whole aren't forbidden.
In onsen? In a lot they are completely forbidden, even if it is something small

http://www.japanphotoproject.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tatuatge-1-w.jpg
http://www.japanphotoproject.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/foto-tatto-2.jpg

mikeydude
Originally posted by Sancty
In onsen? In a lot they are completely forbidden, even if it is something small

http://www.japanphotoproject.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/tatuatge-1-w.jpg
http://www.japanphotoproject.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/foto-tatto-2.jpg
thats wrong.

Lord Shadow Z
My brother has a Final Fantasy related tattoo on his shoulder . I wouldn't get one, I'd want it gone after five minutes!

immaturerainbow
I dont really want a tattoo but I DO want a few peircings.

Rogue Jedi
thats wrong. yup.

Kaibs
I don't see the big deal. Do what you want man. I have two tattoos, just get something that actually has meaning, because most people just get worthless shit.

Leo.M
Get my name on your ass. laughcry

mikeydude
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
My brother has a Final Fantasy related tattoo on his shoulder . I wouldn't get one, I'd want it gone after five minutes!
OOoooOOOoooohhhh..... Tempting...
Originally posted by Leo.M
Get my name on your ass. laughcry
Possibility....
I do love your name.... shifty

cocal
Go for it .

Who cares about Japan though? Japan sucks. -stares-

Rogue Jedi
Ahahahaha.

Kaibs
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Who cares about Japan though? Japan sucks. -stares-

Child, you speak blasphemy.

mikeydude
Originally posted by cocal
Go for it .
K, Bro.

Phoenix3068
Japan is better than the US in some people's opinions >.> then again so is the UK, Australia, Germany, Russia... and 73% of the world.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Phoenix3068
Japan is better than the US in some people's opinions >.> then again so is the UK, Australia, Germany, Russia... and 73% of the world.
We made Japan....

Idiot.

lul

mikeydude
You do know that right?

Sancty
We made Japan....

Idiot. Elaborate.

It's a well known fact Sancty. Don't try to make this harder than it is!

Insomniatric
My friend got a tattoo of a mustache... on his finger.

mikeydude
Thats dope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.