If you found an alien...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
You are walking around one night, and BOOM a noise comes from the woods. You go in the woods to investigate.

You find a silver object the size of a car. It opens and out tumbles an alien being. It is gravely injured, and it reaches out to you for help.

What do you do?

King Castle
kick it.. only the strong deserves kindness.. j/k

i help it you never know if it will grant you great power or a power ring also its the right thing to do.

Rogue Jedi
Hard to say, depends on how helpless it appears to be.

King Castle
http://www.iwatchstuff.com/2007/10/26/alien-predator-hybrid.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Hmm.....Use duct tape, bind it to a tree, call the authorities.

That ACDC Chick
help it the best i can until its healthy enough to tell me its story
then depending on whether or not its peaceful, id A) keep it hidden B) help it get off the planet C) turn it over to the government D) kill it

Robtard
I'd rape it. It's not like there's a law against it.

King Castle
would you bare its children as a consequence?

Robtard
Originally posted by King Castle
would you bare its children as a consequence?

I do it anally, just to be safe.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You are walking around one night, and BOOM a noise comes from the woods. You go in the woods to investigate.

You find a silver object the size of a car. It opens and out tumbles an alien being. It is gravely injured, and it reaches out to you for help.

What do you do?

recite the Green Lantern oath.. big grin stick out tongue laughing laughing laughing laughing

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
help it the best i can until its healthy enough to tell me its story
then depending on whether or not its peaceful, id A) keep it hidden B) help it get off the planet C) turn it over to the government D) kill it What would you feed it? How would you know how to treat it's wounds?

That ACDC Chick
What would you feed it? How would you know how to treat it's wounds?
i would ask it or use trial and error

King Castle
everyone knows aliens are vegetarians and live off a liquid diet of proteins and vitamins...

they also heal pretty fast on their own due to an evolved biological function it just needs a nutrient source which is taken care of as stated above. alien angel

That ACDC Chick
but thats just one type of aliens, what about all the other aliens out there in the universe

Rogue Jedi
i would ask it or use trial and error You sick sick woman.

That ACDC Chick
You sick sick woman.
at least its not being taken care of by welshy

Rogue Jedi
at least its not being taken care of by welshy Yeah, he'd force feed it Green Day.

That ACDC Chick
Yeah, he'd force feed it Green Day.
then wed have to suffer and Independance Day once it breaks free and tells its leader were a bunch of sadistic ****

Dr Mystery
It depends. If it could speak my language then I would try to find out more about it and it's plans bfore helping/killing it (depending on the answers it gave).

If it garbled some unintelligable language then I would take some photos on my phone, perhaps even an ad hoc autopsy video, then stash the phone for future proof (in case the government got involved) and try to contact the media and make some money. I'd look around the ship too.

King Castle
you are definitely not getting a power ring..

Dr Mystery
I might if it left one in the glove compartment.

Dave_97

What do you do? sell it on eBay.

Rogue Jedi
Amazon.

Dave_97
sell the ship on ebay, the alien on amazon, Everybody wins, but not the army.

Rogue Jedi
ET.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Dave_97
sell the ship on ebay, the alien on amazon, Everybody wins, but not the army.
FTW.

Rogue Jedi
Lame.

mikeydude
Bewbs.

oh and STFU Donnie!

Dave_97
oh snap

mikeydude
yes sir.

Rogue Jedi
You're all out of your element.

mikeydude
XD

Rogue Jedi
Tards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.