Uroc The Uru Warrior vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Castle
ko.. kill forum rules..

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090601224216/marveldatabase/images/thumb/0/04/Uroc_the_Uru_Warrioer.jpg/200px-Uroc_the_Uru_Warrioer.jpg

Kasper Gutman
Uroc is really only a nuisance to Uru weapon wielding heralds. Superman could no doubt take him as he's just a suped up Rhino with minor uru properties. Supeman should be able to just grab him and drop him in some pit and that's a ko(sounds too easy but that's how his fights go). I'm ruling out Superman using super breath to freeze him as the Uroc freeze/bullet moment (holy Terminator 2 batman) just screams out to be ignored as dumb writing.

I don't think I really know Uroc's full potential, he's way underwritten. He could have been a poor man's Mangog who could have been a team wrecker for the weaker heroes but we'll never know.

King Castle
i was wandering if anyone would mention the cyro bullet moment.. funny that his hand was present again in the Wolverine galactus prison world storyline. iirc

but, can i ask where supes would find a pit in a forum environment?

King Kandy
He could dig one.

Kasper Gutman
lol

paradisu
superman stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.