Futuristic/Post-apocolyptic movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

croma1
Growing up, I remember seeing a move that was based in an underground city. All I can really remember is the ending of it. There are two guys one black and one white that are running from some sort of authorities. I know at one point one of the guys hides in the morgue as a cadaver to avoid being caught. There is some sort of car chase in the end and the white guy gets away. He makes his way to a silo sort of room and start to climb a ladder but there are some automated laser guns and they shoot him repeatedly. He ends up making it to the top, opens the hatch, and I believe there is nothing but desert.

I wish I could remember more but I was young movie couldn't have been mid 80's if that because it was on TV.

Its been wracking my brain hardcore for the last couple months, hope some one has some incite on it.

Thanks in Advance!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.