Superman vs Thor with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Before the fight, Superman has to run out on an Emergency, and contacts Batman to tell Thor he's throwing the fight. Bats is busy, and sends Cassandra Cain Batgirl to deliver the news..

Cass finds Thor at the Fantastic Four towers. As luck would have it, he had some of Sue Richards cooking, and became deathly ill, and was about the contact Supes to throw the fight himself.

Cass, instead of delivering the message, gets the itch to fight herself, and suggests they should get champions to stand in for them, with Cass acting as Supermans representative. So Thor thinks about it, and ends up calling Electra.

The fight takes place in an adamantium cage. Electra represents Thor, Cass represents Superman.

Who wins between Superman and Thor?

plutomic
I rarely post. I just love reading everybody's thoughts on different characters..

But what in the holy hell is this?

Thor being deathly ill from bad food.. Hell, does thor even eat!?

Why the **** would they even be fighting??

Why not just make it batgirl vs electra!!!?

Warlord
Electra wins via TP

Kasper Gutman
Thor does eat magic apples smile

Kasper Gutman
Asgardians spend a lot of time at feasts so yes they do eat, drink, get drunk and do "other things" as John Carpenter's Star Man once politely described.

Kinasin
Originally posted by plutomic
I rarely post. I just love reading everybody's thoughts on different characters..

But what in the holy hell is this?

Why the **** would they even be fighting??

Why not just make it batgirl vs electra!!!?
this for the most part LOL^

Mshinu
Originally posted by plutomic

Dude, Thor is a Viking God. All they do is Eat, Fight, Fu*k and Sleep. And tell tall tales about how much they`ve done of those four.

Anyway Elektra wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.