2000ft Destroyer vs a Cube Being; as pertains overall level of power....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
In one of my previous threads, someone made the statement that a Cube Being is more powerful than this version of the Destroyer (the version from Thor 300 of course)...

But as I think about it, I am not so certain that this is the case; Kubik once stated that a single Celestial was "several orders of magnitude" more powerful than itself...

With that said...although the 2000ft Destroyer was beaten convincingly by the Celestials...I think its safe to say that the Asgardian Destroyer was NOT "several orders of magnitude" less powerful than a lone Celestial.

Thus its logical to think (based solely on Kubiks statement) that the 2000ft AD exceeds a Cube Being in raw power...

Now based on feats (Kubiks universe warping feat to be exact), a Cube Being is much more powerful than the AD from Thor 300, but by that rational, a Cube Being is equal to the Infinity Gauntlet as well...

Anyway, to get back on topic, what do you think? Is the 2000ft Asgardian Destroyer more or less powerful than a Cube Being?

The Nuul
No but a 3000ft Apoc solos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by The Nuul
No but a 3000ft Apoc solos.

Sure he does...

But only in the wettest of wet dreams of die hard Apoc worshippers...

wink

Colossus-Big C
yes i think it is more powerful than cube being

tru-marvell
That "someone" would be me....and I expressed that purely on feats...but folllowing the logic that Odin obviously considered this Destroyer much more powserful than him alone and then considering Odins feats ( high end) I do believe a good argument could be made as to these two being comparable in levels of power. But once more it was a one time event for this AD and a very bad depiction imo...

wasaki
no it isnt a cube being is still far more powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.