Dracula vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kinasin
Who wins.

Warlord
Dracula stomps

Kinasin
My vote is for dracula as well. Still folks feel free to vote for cap if you think he can take drac.

Deadline
Originally posted by Warlord
Dracula stomps

Omega Vision
Spite against Cap.

Hasn't Dracula battled Colossus before on even terms?

Parmaniac
I wouldn't be suprised if Cap would beat him in a comic...

Tha C-Master
Who doesn't he beat in a comic, he's a Squirrel Girl lite.

Warlord
yep.

He's beaten a cosmic cube. Dracula is dead meat.
Changed my mind...stick out tongue

Deadline
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Who doesn't he beat in a comic, he's a Squirrel Girl lite.

Care to back that statement up? He's never beaten Wolverine and thats just for starters.

the ninjak
Dracula in a horrible stomp.

Swarms Cap in mist form and goes for a bite. After that if the fight doesn't end soon it will end later in Drac's favor. Cap will eventually become a slave.

Kasper Gutman
I hate to say it but ya it's a stomp. Should be over in seconds. Dracula could even toy with poor Cap. Make it a minion of Dracula against Captain American holding a stake and I'll pick Cap then.

Dracula nearly killed Dr. Strange and once caught a Colossus punch, he has tons of cool feats. Even his loss to Thor still showed some nice power.

TheLordofMurder
Yeah, I agree...without prep and/or outside help...Cap has no chance here.

Dracula every single time and its not at all close.

The Nuul
Drac breaks a tooth on Caps shield and runs away. Cap FTW!

Angel Watching
Dracula

Stoic
Captain America would lose stat wise, but come now people have we forgotten about his character? He's a tactical genius, and if they fought he would find a way to kill Dracula, or contain him until daybreak... you know what happens then right?

Kasper Gutman
Dracula can go all misty so it's hard to contain him. Even if you trapped Dracula in an air tight bank vault, he's still physically powerful enough to either break down the vault door or make a hole in the wall and mist his way out. Cap would need to be very lucky or out of character tricky to find the right environment to trap him until daylight.

Cap needs some kind of magical talisman or holy relic to buy some time to flee this fight. So start checking out the local hippee/Wiccan shops on the way to work Cap.

Mshinu
Cap KO`s the misty Dracula with a good shield smash. Victory!
ofc he can do it, just like with Sandman.

Deadline
Originally posted by Stoic
Captain America would lose stat wise, but come now people have we forgotten about his character? He's a tactical genius, and if they fought he would find a way to kill Dracula, or contain him until daybreak... you know what happens then right?

He was using tactics against Baron Blood and that was a close fight due to sunlight. Drac >> Baron Blood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.