Hatchet II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Davis Bloome
http://www.figures.com/forums/attachments/news/11340d1284397883-new-poster-adam-greens-hatchet-ii-1hatchet2poster.jpg

Clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcaP0AhWroQ

As a big fan of Hatchet & just horror movies in general, I just have to say I'm really pumped for this movie. It looks like it's going to be a fantastic movie, & even though I loved Tamara Feldman in the first, I'm even more excited that Danielle Harris is apart of the cast for this one.

Friday cannot get here quick enough for me. big grin

jolly
Horror is an evergreen movie genre as from time to time we tend to test our fear digesting abilities.Hatchet II is horror, thriller movie. i have sen the trailers yet and i am waiting for it.

MildPossession
You even post there... there is a HORROR section.

I enjoyed the first even though it's nothing special, so will see this one. I've yet to see his other film Frozen, looks interesting.

Davis Bloome
We all make mistakes, it's no big deal. I made a mistake that was easily rectified, no need for anyone to get bent out of shape about it.

And I'll be glad when Friday gets here. Seems like it's taking forever for it to come along.

Dr Mystery
I enjoyed the first Hatchet, without really expecting to. A satisfying return to the slasher IMO. Somebody mentioned Frozen, I have a copy of this but haven't got around to watching it yet, might do that after work tonight.

mrblue
glad i saw it in theaters before it got pulled.

Davis Bloome
I wasn't able to see it before it got pulled, but I'm glad that Adam has stated they are working quickly to get the DVD out to the fans. I'm still excited to see it, & I've heard a lot of good things about it from fellow horror fans.

Micheal_Myers
Wonder if this will get blu ray treatment. Cant wait for the release.

Davis Bloome
Most likely it will, but I'm not a big Blu-Ray fan so I hope they don't put all of the special features on the Blu-Ray version & leave the regular DVD bare bones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.