Superman+Batman+Supergirl+Wonderwoman vs. Thor+Capt. America+Hulk+Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tsscls
I just watched the newest Superman/Batman and the last two Avengers animated classics. The heroes are from those films and the Hulk vs. series. Who wins given only the respective showings in those films and why?

Juk3n
Batman vs Thor?

Superman vs Captain America..

thumb up

The Dark Cloud
Superman=Thor (Forget the crossover PIS)
Wonder Woman>Hulk
Captain America=Batman
Supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>>Iron Man

See where the weak link is

marwash22
Team 1. solidly.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Superman=Thor (Forget the crossover PIS)
Wonder Woman>Hulk
Captain America=Batman
Supergirl>>>>>>>>>>>>Iron Man

See where the weak link is Thor>>Superman and its not because of muscle or durability its because of his level of energy manipulation and energy absorbtion

The Dark Cloud
It would be a better fight if you replaced Iron Man with say Gladiator or the Surfer

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thor>>Superman and its not because of muscle or durability its because of his level of energy manipulation and energy absorbtion

I was being generous calling it even but both using their full powersets you're probably right, Thor 6 or 7 of 10.

Team one still wins though. WW beats the Hulk and SG very easily takes out Iron Man, and very quickly. Captain America and Batman are basically non factors.

Stoic
Wonder Woman, is currently very weak.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
Currently Wonder Woman is really weak.

This is animated versions of all.

marwash22
Currently Wonder Woman is really weak. it's Wondy from the Batman/Superman movie... she's pretty much the classic version in that film.

Stoic
Ah, so it's them vs the Ultimate Avengers then. Team 1 stomps.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marwash22
Team 1. solidly.

tsscls
Ah, so it's them vs the Ultimate Avengers then. Team 1 stomps.
Correct, but Thor and Hulk get their feats from Wolverine vs.
That's an animated amp. I'm not sure they could take Supes though. Let's throw in the Hulk from the animated WWH.

BobbyD
Capt and Bruce are really non factors in this. The problem is there is too much firepower on the DC side in SM, WW and SG. Even the weakest of these 3 holds off Thor long enough for help to arrive. This will end quickly, I imagine. Those left standing, just help clean up the mess. Bats might take Capt anyway. That's a 50/50 IMO.

Kasper Gutman
If Batman and Superman get to keep their giant animated show chins then I'm picking DC smile

Mshinu
Batman oneshots Thor, Hulk and Iron man with three batkicks.
Cap knocks Battyboy`s head off with a shield throw.
Supes, Supgirl and Wondy flee for their lives.

BobbyD
Originally posted by Mshinu
Batman oneshots Thor, Hulk and Iron man with three batkicks.
Cap knocks Battyboy`s head off with a shield throw.
Supes, Supgirl and Wondy flee for their lives.

laughing

zeel
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Thor>>Superman and its not because of muscle or durability its because of his level of energy manipulation and energy absorbtion

supes vs thor could go either way.

team one wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.